Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

neo man I hope your not waiting to much longer !! it is a huge pain in the ass all this waiting and waiting it is never ending :hugs:

jumpingo did you test today :hugs:

Wanting seems limboland and rollercoaster are our whole worlds at the minute :dohh:

Hope everyone is well and having a good weekend snow is forecasted here now but I expect were I am living will probably miss it and I actually love a little LOL

i tested yesterday and today (both stark white) because i was so confused by my temps. but, AF finally showed up this morning! that makes for a 16 day LP.:wacko: pre-mc was 11-13 and 1st cycle post-mc was 13, so not sure if it was just a fluke, or this is going to become my new normal?:shrug: either way, ain't nobody got time for a 16 day LP!:wacko::haha:

and i second (or third, or fourth!) the limboland and rollercoaster comments. boo.:juggle:

I'm all for hating the limbo land too I got a rise this morning but I guarantee it will fall wagon tomorrow :dohh:

A few niggly pains this morning a bit more creamy CM but remember had this at the other peak aswell maybe if I get a peak again I will have triplets! :haha: if this isn't my ovulation I'm dtd every other day regardless of what these tests say I have no faith I will get pregnant this time just will be happy with my period bloody coming now!!!

jumpingo did you test today :hugs:

Wanting seems limboland and rollercoaster are our whole worlds at the minute :dohh:

Hope everyone is well and having a good weekend snow is forecasted here now but I expect were I am living will probably miss it and I actually love a little LOL

i tested yesterday and today (both stark white) because i was so confused by my temps. but, AF finally showed up this morning! that makes for a 16 day LP.:wacko: pre-mc was 11-13 and 1st cycle post-mc was 13, so not sure if it was just a fluke, or this is going to become my new normal?:shrug: either way, ain't nobody got time for a 16 day LP!:wacko::haha:

and i second (or third, or fourth!) the limboland and rollercoaster comments. boo.:juggle:

well at least with that LP a baby will have a plenty of time to implant! Glad af has arrived now the wait to ov again :dohh: :hugs:

I'm all for hating the limbo land too I got a rise this morning but I guarantee it will fall wagon tomorrow :dohh:

A few niggly pains this morning a bit more creamy CM but remember had this at the other peak aswell maybe if I get a peak again I will have triplets! :haha: if this isn't my ovulation I'm dtd every other day regardless of what these tests say I have no faith I will get pregnant this time just will be happy with my period bloody coming now!!!

I feel the same today I will be glad when AF arrives which with my short lp will be soon :wacko: but on to a fresh start :flower:

rather BFP though :happydance:

Have to share this, how to check or identify signs of early pregnancy after ovulation https://www.newhealthguide.org/Cervix-In-Early-Pregnancy.html

Great info Niamh :thumbup: I must have defo ovulated as my cervix is low and hard:wohoo:

It's pretty hard to figure out the rest huh and CM in pregnancy is different for different people and the cp could take a month to rise and some straight away :wacko:

Well ladies looks like I'm staying here. Pretty sure my tests were residual HCG from last pregnancy. Pee test at the dr.was negative. Line yesterday am was definitely lighter than last tuesday! Also had some period like spotting this morning. I'll be testing likely end of feb/beginning of March. :)

Well ladies looks like I'm staying here. Pretty sure my tests were residual HCG from last pregnancy. Pee test at the dr.was negative. Line yesterday am was definitely lighter than last tuesday! Also had some period like spotting this morning. I'll be testing likely end of feb/beginning of March. :)

Awh Hunni :hugs:so sorry that sucks I hate what our bodies do to us after a loss. That's crazy how your line was so strong on your first test some times it takes so long to come down. Stay focused we will do this xxx

My body's crazy I'm now getting really watery CM after creamy. Sucks as before loss every bfp resulted in mostly dry/sticky days and all the increased CM mostly watery creamy ewcm resulted in bfn have a feeling I will defo be out this month xx

Limbo land here too still no AF and a very stressful weekend DH and I have been fighting and I'm not sure what the future holds!! :shrug:

So sorry Ajarvis :hugs:

:nope: really that is just crazy hope your ok :hugs:

Limbo land here too still no AF and a very stressful weekend DH and I have been fighting and I'm not sure what the future holds!! :shrug:

So sorry Ajarvis :hugs:

oh no sorry to hear that, hope ye can chat and work it out :hugs:

wanting hang in there, baby has not even implanted yet well so I keep telling my self

Sis4us oh no is everything ok?

Niamh thanks Hun I think I'm just being negative as just looked at my chart and day of ovulation and 2 days after marked as ewcm on the month I conceived. I think I'm 1dpo so far. I just have the feeling since my body had been so out of whack that I have no chance this month plus I only had one peak days and no highs on either side that even tho we dtd loads we only have one shot altho before peak I had watery and a little ewcm so I don't get that :shrug:

Hi ladies. Just checking In. I haven't caught up but wanted to say hi.

Had my first bit of clear cm yesterday since d&c. Sooooo happy. Things are hopefully on the right track.

Hi ladies. Just checking In. I haven't caught up but wanted to say hi.

Had my first bit of clear cm yesterday since d&c. Sooooo happy. Things are hopefully on the right track.

Fab news hunni :thumbup: so hopefully your af won't take too long to come. Ur waiting for af right? Xxxxx

Great news sunshine!

Sis4u hope you and your DH can figure things out. Fighting sucks.

Niamh I'm good. It would have been amazing to be pregnant so quick, but I was so shocked getting the positive anyways that I was holding on to the idea that it may not be. So I was prepared. Now just waiting on AF. I hate waiting :p. If she shows up soon I'll also be Ovulating around valentines haha.

Great news sunshine!

Sis4u hope you and your DH can figure things out. Fighting sucks.

Niamh I'm good. It would have been amazing to be pregnant so quick, but I was so shocked getting the positive anyways that I was holding on to the idea that it may not be. So I was prepared. Now just waiting on AF. I hate waiting :p. If she shows up soon I'll also be Ovulating around valentines haha.

I love your positivity :hugs: and guess we know what you will be doing valentines night :haha:

I'm sorry to hear ajarvis! At least you will have a great Valentine's! ;)

AF should be coming in the next few days if things have remained the same cycle-wise for me. My cp is still high and soft though so I am hoping for good things since DH just left me today for his first 6 week stint. Fx! Also, great link niamh. Thanks for sharing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->