Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

I'm sorry ajarvis. Sounds like a few of us will be ovulation around valentines day.

That's great sunshine. I'm glad your feeling better and ovulation/af will soon start and you can trying again soon.

oh ajarvis, that stinks!:brat:

did you have any bloodwork done to check/watch your levels or are you just gonna wait it out?

hoping for some serious luck this valentine's day. february has always been a really crappy month for me - it's always something. but i don't think it can get worse than this past december and january, so hoping i just got my crappy february a couple months early and now am back on the upswing...please...?![-o<

mummy2o we can all test together :D

jumpingo I got a form for bloodwork, but I'm not going to go in. Cause if I do then they'll send me for ultrasound. Which if my levels are going down I don't feel the need to do. I can test the levels just by taking pee tests lol. If they're not going down I'll find out Sunday. But then I'll be beyond shocked ha. Basically just waiting for AF now. Good news is I can do my race on Sunday!

Jumpingo - I am sure this is just your bad luck feb esrly lol. Fingers crossed for you :)

Ajarvis - thats a bummer. So sorry for your rollercoadter. I know it can take a long time for the level to drop. How come you're not interested in the bloodwork? I'd be all over that lol. I like tracking my levels. I can't wait to get back and see what I'm at.

Thanks for all the clear cm love hahha. It's one of those things I cant tell anyone in person or they'll be grossed out. So I'm glad I can celebrate with you lovelies.

I'm more into just letting things happen. I've never temped before either I did this time to see when I ovulated. Not sure if I'm going to continue or not even.

Thanks sunshine! I'm pretty laid back. Let things happen as they will type person. So unless it goes on crazy long time I'll just let it happen.

i'm jealous.:haha: i WISH i could be laidback! until then i'm with you sunshine; i was all over tracking my levels. temping just feeds my neurotic nature.:roll: it doesn't really bode well for getting pregnant because i will want to know everything. and now i have this sinking feeling that when i do, 1. the military hospital won't do anything and 2. there's nothing they can really do to prevent another loss...so will just be freaking out for weeks at home!:dohh:

I am a neurotic freak too, but I didn't really want to get my levels checked after the mc as I didn't see the point of dragging it out so I see where you are coming from Amanda. I hope if it's really over that af arrives soon and that you can move on to the next.

Jumpingo I'm not gonna lie, a pregnancy after a loss is scary! But remember after one loss you are not any more likely to miscarry again. I read that only 5% of women miscarry twice in a row so chances for a healthy baby are in your favour.

Afm ladies I think I am 5dpo, and have a pelvic mri and ultrasound tomorrow. Really hoping there isn't anything else wrong with me, but glad that all the investigations are being done so quickly.

Sunshine! Glad things are moving in the right direction. Every little milestone counts!

I'm so not s fan of that 5% stat. I know mc is common, but it makes me worried there's something actually wrong with me. And that terrifies me. I don't think I'll ever relax if I stay pregnant.

I'm so not s fan of that 5% stat. I know mc is common, but it makes me worried there's something actually wrong with me. And that terrifies me. I don't think I'll ever relax if I stay pregnant.

Remember Hun I've had 2 in a row and 3 healthy children and one miscarriage before that. One was a chemical but it's still a miscarriage it might just be a unlucky time xxx

I'm confused my temps say I should get crosshairs tomorrow.

Now I use the digital opk with the handheld applicator. I got a peak on Sunday but my ovulation pain didn't feel that severe and I was questioning it. It ses with the digital one your not suppose to test after you see a peak and I have never used opk or digi after peak before as never needed to but this is my second peak so far :wacko: it could be wrong but showed a high fertility this morning. We have dtd 11 days in a row I can't keep up with that for maybe another 4 weeks should I just bin them and dtd every other day :shrug: maybe the applicator is wrong cos it's already showed a peak. This is opk fmu. If I get another peak this will be my 3rd one! This is too stressful. My cp was low hard and closed this morning.

Thanks wanting.

Opk's sound so stressful to me, so I would toss them. They seem to cause people more stress than not. And you don't need that right now. I would just dtd evert other day or so and watch for other symptoms. I know everyone is different, but it took 6 weeks for af to come back the first time I had a d&c. I know I couldn't have handled the stress Of opk's thrown in there as well. Also, I have no idea when I would have ovulated or anything. This time I'm just waiting for af and then I'll start temling. But do what yiu think is best.

Also.....I temp, but I find it super confusing lol. What are cross hairs?

Glad the tests are getting done quick sunshine!

I can't comment on OPK cause I've never taken them But I hope you get answers wantingagirl! 11 days in a row is impressive lol.

Nothing new for me. No more spotting. No AF symptoms. No prego symptoms. Apparently I'm in limbo. Actually my temp did drop this morning. Almost to coverline. I've read that means AF could come soon. So maybe that's an AF symptom.

Wanting I read the digital opk are not very accurate after a mc so maybe that is it! your body will be your best guide now a CP that is low and hard is not fertile and you had EWCM and a high open CP and temps rose as well with that I say you have OV and !!! girl step away from the OPK's....:winkwink: :haha::hugs: I say that in the nicest possible way
I bet you notice in your self as well I know around OV I am always more up for it :winkwink:

As for me I am wondering what the hell LOL I had some creamy CM with a bit of pinky mixed in not lots of it and only had a little again this afternoon but it was less than earlier :shrug: I thought it was AF and was more than a little annoyed that my LP would be so short but now I do not think so ! onless it is just from the MC I did have the odd bit of pinky EWCM leading up to ov so could be same thing

ajarvis are you doing any more test to see if they are getting fainter or darker at all :flower:

Celtic I have that too. No pink though lol. Our bodies are crazy. Although I'll take any cm right now.

I think it's so funny that we cheer each other on re our cm. that is so not something I would ever talk about in real life, except with Dh. Poor guy gets updates way too often. I love having you ladies here lol.

niamh I'll be testing on Sunday if there's no AF by then, but otherwise no. I have spent too much on tests in the last few day!

Starting to feel like AF might be coming....le sigh... Or maybe it's just hunger... Lol

AF came today. It's my first since the mc - exactly 3 weeks to the day after the mc, actually. I knew it was coming, but it still took me by surprise.

Thinking I may put TTC off for a month or two just to lose a few pounds and get my head in the right place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->