Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

Jtink at least she's here and you know. I s wanting to lose a few more pounds to. Still have 4 pounds I out on last pregnancy to get rid o . So that's my goal for February!

AF came today. It's my first since the mc - exactly 3 weeks to the day after the mc, actually. I knew it was coming, but it still took me by surprise.

Thinking I may put TTC off for a month or two just to lose a few pounds and get my head in the right place.

i miscarried in early december, got AF jan 2nd (earlier than usual, like you) and am now on CD3 of my second post-mc AF. i am in awe of women who can rebound and try again right away or even after just one cycle.:shock:

i am JUST now getting to a point where i am semi-normal. i spent so long crying and moping around, and i probably needed to get that out of me but after so long i was sick and tired of being so sad and always exhausted. 2 weeks ago i started going to the gym. now i'm going 5-6 days a week and am trying really hard to eat healthy and all that. it's not for everyone, but i would say taking a month or two off to take care of you (even when you don't feel like it - i know i didn't/don't sometimes) can be really helpful.:thumbup: sending positive thoughts your way!!:flower:

Ok so I had my MRI and ultrasound today. Going to the doctor on Monday for the low-down but couldn't help but peak at the report myself. No uterine abnormalities (phew!), but I do have a "prominent uterus", not sure what that really means. I asked the tech whether he could see any signs of ovulation and he said he reckons I have a corpus luteum on the right, but the MRI report says the largest follicle/cyst is 8mm, which I'm thinking is too small for a good CL. So I guess it's good news but have to wait until Monday to know what it all means.

As for being healthy girls, I really need to pick up my game! I'd been eating so healthy when I was pregnant that after the mc I rebelled and started drinking so much coffee, eating crap food, and drinking about a bottle of wine a week. And doing zero exercise, so I'm 2-3kg heavier than I should be.

AF came today. It's my first since the mc - exactly 3 weeks to the day after the mc, actually. I knew it was coming, but it still took me by surprise.

Thinking I may put TTC off for a month or two just to lose a few pounds and get my head in the right place.

Sorry AF came. My cycles never went back to normal until after I had my daughter from my previous miscarriage. But it sounds like a plan. There is no wrong or right time for you to get pregnant.

Steph: I agree. I had a very healthy January, but since going out this weekend with OH I've just had crap all week! Going to hopefully get my head in the game for the 2nd half of this week.

6 week check up today. So not sure how I feel about it. So we'll go in and see :)

sorry AF arrived :hugs: I am doing the same eating healthy and exercise so going to keep it up even when I get my BFP

Mommy2o good luck today x

Good morning ladies.
I have a quick question and I ask it with tongue in cheek because I am well aware that I shouldn't be testing/temping yet...for my own sanity. However, testing/temping has been almost comforting - maybe I feel like it gives me some control back. I don't know...anyways, the question.

I have both Rite Aid and Wondfo OPK's in the house. I decided to take one of each today using the same urine - curiosity I suppose.

Rite Aid was positive, Wondfo negative. :shrug:

I also had a huge temp spike (97.49 to 99.36) but I think I might be a little sick.

Any experience with the confused OPK's? I am not too concerned about the temps.

(Sorry for skipping everyone else's posts. Too late to comment on everything right now)

One more time by positive do you mean there was a faint line on one and no line on the other or a line as dark as control on one and a lighter line on the other?

I'm no good at opk's, sorry. They're so stressful to me.

I'm actually really happy about AF coming so quickly and normally. I've had friends say it took months to get AF, and when it came, it was weird and heavy and not normal. Mine is completely like a normal AF for me, and it reassures me that my body is doing its normal job. Right after the mc, I wanted to try asap. But after 3 weeks, I've realized I want to relax and lose a few pounds. Super glad I'm having a normal AF, as weird as that sounds!

Not had a period since 30th December 2014. I am normally regular. I have a 30 - 35 cycle but I usually start every 30 days. I am never late. I always keep track of my period. it's not normal for me to go a whole month without having a period. I should have started on 30th January 2015 or the latest 31st January 2015. on 30th January 2015 I started having cramps in my abdomen so I thought my period was due to come any time soon but it never showed and I am still getting mild - to - moderate period like cramps in my abdomen and down bellow too. since the day I was supposed to start my period I have been feeling a bit nausea but I haven't vomited. I have had diarrhoea every day since I was supposed to start my period. I keep feeling wet down down bellow too and I keep rushing to the bathroom to go and check and it's nothing. I have more fluid in me than normal. I have also had lower back pain too and I feel hungrier these days and my boobs hurt. Me and my partner would be happy if I was pregnant but it wasn't planned. we have been in a 3 year happy relationship. we are both adults and we would like a baby if I was pregnant. The 3 years w have been together we haven't used any type of birth control at all, we use the pull out method and it's never failed us before but the strange thing is we hardly had any sex on December 2014, we might have did the deed once of twice but he didn't finish inside me and we played around mostly and I had his semen on my hands and I rubbed myself that was all. Can someone give me some advice on this please and let me know if you have experienced something similar to this and what the chances of being pregnant are. thank you.

One more time by positive do you mean there was a faint line on one and no line on the other or a line as dark as control on one and a lighter line on the other?

The Rite Aid brand had a test line darker than the control and the Wondfo test line was lighter than the control.

I just retested using both again and the Rite Aid test is definitely positive (obviously darker test line) and the Wondfo test line is darker than this morning but not yet positive.

I had the D&C 16 days ago - does ovulation around now make sense?

Onemoretime thar sounds so confusing. I wish I could offer more advice, but all I know is your body does weird things after a d&c. It's a bit of a mess for 3-6 weeks after, so Im not sure how reliable it all is. Or what it means.

babygibson I advise you to go and buy a pregnancy test and have a look here for more information and advice on trying to get pregnant check out the TCC pages here

The Rite Aid brand had a test line darker than the control and the Wondfo test line was lighter than the control.

I just retested using both again and the Rite Aid test is definitely positive (obviously darker test line) and the Wondfo test line is darker than this morning but not yet positive.

have you got a negative on a pregnancy test yet, I think you can ovulate in the 3rd week after a D&C do you chart and check your cervix then you can put all the findings together and see what happens are you going to try or wait :flower:

I have to read back loads written since I was last on. For anyone not on FB group my AF started last night x

Not had a period since 30th December 2014. I am normally regular. I have a 30 - 35 cycle but I usually start every 30 days. I am never late. I always keep track of my period. it's not normal for me to go a whole month without having a period. I should have started on 30th January 2015 or the latest 31st January 2015. on 30th January 2015 I started having cramps in my abdomen so I thought my period was due to come any time soon but it never showed and I am still getting mild - to - moderate period like cramps in my abdomen and down bellow too. since the day I was supposed to start my period I have been feeling a bit nausea but I haven't vomited. I have had diarrhoea every day since I was supposed to start my period. I keep feeling wet down down bellow too and I keep rushing to the bathroom to go and check and it's nothing. I have more fluid in me than normal. I have also had lower back pain too and I feel hungrier these days and my boobs hurt. Me and my partner would be happy if I was pregnant but it wasn't planned. we have been in a 3 year happy relationship. we are both adults and we would like a baby if I was pregnant. The 3 years w have been together we haven't used any type of birth control at all, we use the pull out method and it's never failed us before but the strange thing is we hardly had any sex on December 2014, we might have did the deed once of twice but he didn't finish inside me and we played around mostly and I had his semen on my hands and I rubbed myself that was all. Can someone give me some advice on this please and let me know if you have experienced something similar to this and what the chances of being pregnant are. thank you.

Hi this forum is for women who have had miscarriages who are trying to get pregnant. I don't think this is the best fit for you.

Interesting that both are different. Its certainly very possible to be ovulating already. I didn't have a D&C but did ovulate at 16 days post mc.

I have to read back loads written since I was last on. For anyone not on FB group my AF started last night x

boo. I guess cycle went off when you started MCing rather than when you had the d&c. Hopefully a fresh stat will lead to a bfp next month. And hey, Valentine's day nookie! The bad thing about testing around valentines day is it could either be the best news or totally ruin the day.

boo. I guess cycle went off when you started MCing rather than when you had the d&c. Hopefully a fresh stat will lead to a bfp next month. And hey, Valentine's day nookie! The bad thing about testing around valentines day is it could either be the best news or totally ruin the day.

either way (ovulating or testing around valentine's day) if you get a positive, future kids will do the math and think, "eeww!!!! i'm a valentine's day baby!!"

:rofl:

So, DH just broke news to me that he just found out he will be living away from me for a year now... At least he will only be 2-3 hours away as of April, not 14 hours like he is now. Life is throwing a huge kink in our TTC plans. Jesus. This has been a shitty year so far.... Have a mc, then a week later, great uncle dies, then a week after that hubby finds out he has to move temporarily for work.... Enough! Lol. Rant over.

Girls please DON"T LET ME TEST! About 9 dpo today and I'm really feeling the urge to POAS after being suddenly overwhelmed with the feeling like a bean just implanted. I feel like I'm nuts but I can't shake the feeling. I've nearly told DH I feel pretty certain I'm pregnant a few times this afternoon but I keep biting my tongue in case I'm just getting my hopes up. I really ant to b done with early testing

Ninja Panda that stinks :(

Ninja panda oh wow that's awful when does he have to go

NDH I always trust my gut and I am liking yours I am going to hold out till at least 11 DPO

My temp took a huge jump this morning woke up and it was 37.0 so hope I am not coming down with something now

the OB doc says we can try this month. woohoo!

likely ovulating february between the 14th-16th
having a colposcopy on february 25th
then will try to hold out until 12dpo to test

try to :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back