Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

Just popping in quick...I'm supposed to be doing homework. :haha:

I switched Fertility Friend to Advanced instead of FAM and it gave me an O date but no coverline. Not sure what that means but the O date makes sense considering the other symptoms. We'll see. :shrug:

As soon as the O line popped up I panicked. I had a holy sh!t, what if I get pregnant this cycle moment. We have been active and not preventing. I would embrace it but I am scared...really scared. :cry:

Onemoretime hope its a good out come with a Very sticky baby :hugs:

I didn't know there were two different settings on FF. What're the differences?

OneMoreTime hope you have a sticky bean!

AFM I took an HPT cheap walmart brand one this afternoon. Given to me by a friend cause the only one I have left is my clearblue for tomorrow AM. Anyhow. It was positive after 4 hours held pee. I'm baffled. The test with held pee at the dr. last week (7 days ago) was negative. I've been having lots of EWCM with brown in it. Touch of red this morning. I 100% feel like AF is on it's way and have ZERO PG sypmtoms. So baffled. Hopefully the clearblue in the AM can give me a better idea. I do have a blood test scheduled for next week too...

Ninja the first AF after a mc I find the hardest too. Boo to knowing there won't be a chance to try this month either :(

Good luck one more time

Ajarvis so confusing! Did you see the test in the drs office that was negative or did the Dr just say it was? I've known some drs to not take a faint line as positive, and also sometimes drs test strips are sensitivity higher than 25miu so might still register a negative for 2+ days after a positive on a 10miu test. How dark was the line today?

For those not on fb I'm at least 90% sure I'm pregnant. On Thursday, about 9dpo I was overpowered with a sudden strong feeling that implantation had just happened and I've just had this blissful sense of knowing ever since. I do believe in intuition and while mine hasn't always been totally reliable its never been wrong when its this strong before. My second pregnancy was much the same. I just knew I was pregnant but doubted myself after 2 weeks of negatives and gave up testing. Another two weeks later I tested again and got a line darker than the control and was dated at 5+4 so my feeling of being pregnant started when I conceived, even though I should have been due my period if that makes sense. I loss this morning and I'm calling it inconclusive but based on my pregnancy with dd2 I'm prepared it might take a while.
Also experiencing numerous symptoms - peeing hourly, changed taste buds (I couldn't eat my bacon this morning cause it tasted like dog feet to me and I'm a bacon fiend) and constant mild nausea. Basically I'm considering myself PUPO and just waiting for a positive test to confirm.

I posted it on facebook which might be easier to see. But will post them here too. Well I guess not. I can't seem to get them off my phone right now. But as dark as Friday I think. I've never gotten really dark lines on the equate ones. I do have the digital still for the am.

NDH!!! Fingers crossed for you!!!!!!!!!! I believe in intuition also, so fingers crossed yours is correct!!

Ajarvis - sooo confusing. I hope you get some answers soon! What a roller coaster. I'm exhausted for you!

lol thanks Sunshine! I have digital for the AM to see if the weeks indicator goes up and I have bloodwork finally scheduled for next week - Tues. So hopefully if AF doesn't come soon I should get some answers!

Ajavirs you must be up the wall with wondering what the hell is going on :hugs: wonder was the doctors test faulty and
I know they are not as good as the ones we can buy our selfs lots get faint lines or negatives but go home retest and get the a great positive test

NDH I am a huge believer in my gut and can not wait to see what unfolds as you wait for your BDP :happydance::hugs: good luck

I am so over this spotting and its only day 5 today it is a weird brown actually reminds me of the spotting I had on my last baby or start of MC still only when I wipe but it is just like it is still the MC :cry: I am hoping it is AF on the way and sorts it self out! I do not trust my temps at all think my body hormones are out of wack and that is why temps are higher!
of maybe this is AF ?? :shrug::nope:

Definitely annoying! Guess no wine for me tonight lol See what the bloodtest on Tuesday shows. I just don't feel pregnant, and don't think I am. But I guess I will act as if I am for now ha

Definitely annoying! Guess no wine for me tonight lol See what the bloodtest on Tuesday shows. I just don't feel pregnant, and don't think I am. But I guess I will act as if I am for now ha

On till proven otherwise I guess :hugs:

Well I don't think I got AF just really dark stretchy spotting WTH!! :nope: still confused and dizzy and I just don't know !!! GRRR

Ugghhhh....sis4Us thats so annoying. I'm sorry you're going through that as well.

I'm sorry to all the ladies who are going through this confusion. With my first d&c I literally went into a bubble, I didn't temp, pay attention to cm or anything until af came. I'm so glad I did, but this time I'm finding that I'm looking at cm every day lol. Luckily I left my thermometre at my parents (blessing in disguise), so I won't get it for another week. But I hope I'll still wait for af to come. It's so emotionally draining this time between mc and af. I'm thinking of all of us, even though I'm still a bit early yet.

so many of us in limbo land it like it is never ending :hugs:

Sis4Us I am sorry your still stuck wondering what the hell is going on, I was actually wondering how you were and about the cyst :hugs:

So many of us with the same thing! Stretchy brown spotting! So annoying!!

I'm calling it a positive :)

super faint but enough to satisfy me.

Congrats NDH!

My husband and I had a long talk, and we decided to get back to TTC this cycle. My AF ended today, so basically, we start now. I was going to take a few months off, but My son is 21 months, and I want the kids to be closer in age. And I'll be 35 in July, so I just don't want to wait too much longer. My head is in the right place, too. I'm not grieving anymore - I'm obviously still sad that it had to happen, but after a month, I've been able to deal with it.

So in a little bit, I'll be back in the TWW boat. Yipes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->