Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

Congrats NDH!

My husband and I had a long talk, and we decided to get back to TTC this cycle. My AF ended today, so basically, we start now. I was going to take a few months off, but My son is 21 months, and I want the kids to be closer in age. And I'll be 35 in July, so I just don't want to wait too much longer. My head is in the right place, too. I'm not grieving anymore - I'm obviously still sad that it had to happen, but after a month, I've been able to deal with it.

So in a little bit, I'll be back in the TWW boat. Yipes!

good luck :happydance::happydance: lots of baby dust

I know everyone here is nervous about ttc after a loss, but I am so nervous. I just hope all goes well. I'm not doing any temping or OPK's right now - that would just stress me out. We'll see how this relaxed approach goes!

jaspie, just saw you here. so so sorry you have to be here, but i'm glad you're with us. how are you feeling?

Yay jtink that's wonderful news!!! SOoo excited for you!

NDH - congrats! great news!

yay jtink! Lots of babydust and good luck to you!

NDH: that's great news!

jtink: I think we're all nervous next time round. I'm not sure when we'll start to relax and some might never until we get our babies in our arms. I know for sure I won't relax after the 12 weeks mark. But that's great your DH has agreed to try again and you feel ready to. And if you do get a random bad day, feel free to vent how crappy life is to us. I'm generally ok but as soon as I see a pregnant person I sometimes throw myself a self pity party. Its actually amazing how many pregnant people I see in a week. I should so stop going to baby and me groups.

Hi Jtink, great to hear you're ready to get back to ttc! I can't wait to get back to it, i feel like i need to be pregnant again asap but we're going to wait for my first period. I suppose it's for the best emotionally as well as i am only 4 days out from my erpc and to be honest I'm not feeling great. I've been up and down but since yesterday mainly down. I don't know how to get out of this horrible doom it feels like i can't see an end to it at the moment. I know time will help so i guess it's just a matter of waiting to heal. Will be popping in to this thread though as it's so positive despite this sad post of mine today. I'm sure I'll feel better when it's time to ttc again.

Hi Jtink, great to hear you're ready to get back to ttc! I can't wait to get back to it, i feel like i need to be pregnant again asap but we're going to wait for my first period. I suppose it's for the best emotionally as well as i am only 4 days out from my erpc and to be honest I'm not feeling great. I've been up and down but since yesterday mainly down. I don't know how to get out of this horrible doom it feels like i can't see an end to it at the moment. I know time will help so i guess it's just a matter of waiting to heal. Will be popping in to this thread though as it's so positive despite this sad post of mine today. I'm sure I'll feel better when it's time to ttc again.

I feel the same Jaspie I want to be pregnant again feel empty :hugs:
but how your feeling now is very normal and expected and it does get better and come here and share how your feeling getting it out helps with the healing I always feel better when I do :hugs: I have had very hard days and I always feel better again but we need to grieve for our little babies and do something nice to remember them by, I framed a scan picture and got a candle to light to say good bye it helped a lot so find something to help you! :hugs: I hope you feel better very soon

Attachments

• fb1a63e69747bd296273dedd4488d75a.jpg
    fb1a63e69747bd296273dedd4488d75a.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 1
Nhd congrats!!! Love the ticker!

Jtink so happy for you, back in the game!

Jaspie we've all been there, but time does help us cope. Although I don't think we truly heal until we hold our rainbows xxx

NDH - HUGE congratulations to you. I am looking forward to all of seeing our rainbow babies really soon - 2015 is as good a year as any, right? :thumbup:

jtink - Fingers are crossed for you that it is an easy BFP and an even easier pregnancy.

Jaspie - I was very weepy and had a couple all out sobs every single day for about a week. I actually found some comfort on Pinterest, as weird as that might sound. I created a hidden board and pinned all kinds of stuff - quotes, songs, pictures. Searching "miscarriage" brings up a lot of results and that is where most of my sobbing came from. I thought, at the time, that I was just torturing myself but it turned out to be exactly what I needed. I still feel the sadness of never knowing the little one we had for such a short time - I will always wonder about him or her but I have accepted it and am moving forward despite it. The grief is real and I imagine it will always be there. :hugs:

AJarvis - did you take that digital test?

AFM - I think I see some pattern developing on my chart even though my temps are lower than my last cycle. Hopefully a couple more days and it will be clearer. FF has my O date as 2/5 but I think it should be 2/6 based on temps. Although yesterday (FMU) I had a blaring positive Wondfo OPK - three more through the day were definitely negative and negative this morning. I also had significant pressure and discomfort on my right side last night, along with cramps. I didn't record the + OPK yesterday only because it was FMU but it was the only + Wondfo so far this cycle -all other positives were the Rite Aid brand (+ through 2 straight days, multiple times a day). I am trying to not put too much stress into this cycle because my body is trying to get back to normal but it is a little frustrating, mostly because I just want AF to show so I can start fresh.

We had another snow storm yesterday that has the kids on a 2-hour delay. Its still snowing so I won't be surprised if they call off the whole day. How many days until spring? :sad2:

Onemoretime the 2nd test in that box wasn't digital!! I think I got ripped off. It was just a normal test, but it was positive! Bloodwork tomorrow.

I had no idea that different brands of OPK would give different results. That sounds so stressful!

A few days ago, I was totally fine with the fact that I was going to take a few months off TTC. Now that we've just decided to go for it right away, I'm so impatient, and want it to happen RIGHT NOW! Haha!

A few days ago, I was totally fine with the fact that I was going to take a few months off TTC. Now that we've just decided to go for it right away, I'm so impatient, and want it to happen RIGHT NOW! Haha!

Yes - this is me also. At first, I was done - we weren't going to try again at all. I started to feel better physically and we decided to try one more time but not right away. Once that decision was made, "later" went out the window. I am comfortable with "now" and "never" but I have real issues with all the stuff in between. This is true for everything in life for me.

AJarvis - so exciting but nerve-wracking. The waiting is so hard but you will know by the end of the week. That's good stuff!

Changed my chart around to when I should have had AF since my OPk was dark this Am looks like I will be Oing again I guess :shrug:

So I went back in my July thread that I was in and apparently my memory was wrong. I did not have symptoms at 5 weeks. So I'm 5 weeks 2 days if I'm actually pregnant. Interesting. I'm just going to stay in limbo and not think anything until I get some clearer answers. If I'm not pregnant I'm on cycle day 39! and 52 days since I started bleeding from the miscarriage. That's a long time.

Hi Ladies! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend :)

My hubby and I babysat a 1.5 yr old and a 4 yr old all day on Saturday and while it was really fun (and adorable to see my hubby holding a little one), it was also a bit emotionally draining thinking of what could have been...

I think someone mentioned this earlier in the thread, but I swear I see babies and pregnant women EVERYWHERE. Even my favorite TV shows all seem to have some character or other getting pregnant. I can't tell if it's always been like this or if I'm just noticing now.

I'm on CD16, hoping I O'd 3 days ago. Hubby has been on it to BD enough this month (of course...). Now the dreaded TWW.

Congrats to you, NDH and good luck jtink! Sending positive vibes to everyone this month!

Hey everyone!
The weekends are so long for me; I dont log on to BnB from home at all so I have a lot of catching up to do on Monday mornings!

NDH - congrats! Lots of sticky dust for you!!

Jtinks - I'm so happy you made the decision to ttc again now that you are ready. I hear you about being super impatient once that decision is made!

jaspie - so sorry you are here with us but happy you found these very welcoming and understanding ladies to share all the emotions with that come with mc and ttcal.

ajarvis - I cant believe this is still going on for you! I really hope you get clear answers soon. That is a really long cycle if you are not pregnant (I know some people have cycles that long, but I think you said yours usually arent).

swlady - I see pregnant ladies and newborn babies everywhere. Its driving me completely batty.

AFM - Spoke with the hubby about him asking for a condom last week when we dtd. He said he thought it was *me* that didnt want to ttc this month. To that I said, No Way! I want to ttc right away. He said he's ok with it and we can ttc. I think I'll be O'ing this week sometime so we need to find time to get busy. But I'm not opk'ing this month (or next probably) so its more of a ntnp method I suppose. I usually get pretty clear cm signs though so that will help. DH wants to dtd tonight (well, every night, but you know how that goes!).

Glad you worked it out Kozmik!! Yay for TTC :)

My cycles are normally 28 days. Still getting brown discharge. EWCM type discharge too. So weird.

Good luck for the tww swlady! Such an annoying time lol

Ajarvis have u had an ultrasound to make sure everything is clear?? I'm just asking Ur Ur chart looks like mine did w the Etopic and I've been having the same discharge!

I took a HPT Celtic it's negative I knew it would be my temps are way to low for that :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->