Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

sis4u no I haven't. I went to a walkin because my midwife though I could get an ultrasound quicker that way. But she wouldn't give me one so I'm scheduled for blood work at lunch tomorrow. No pain or anything to indicate ectopic. I have kept charting because I keep thinking AF is coming.

speaking of charts. I'd think my temp would be higher pregnant, but I know that's not "always" the case

ajarvis, i don't know how you're dealing so well with this. i would be going out of my mind with confusion!

it looks like quite a few of us will be O'ing around Valentine's. I know what we'll all be doing. :blush: Hehehee!!!

At the moment I'm about to put my son down for a nap, and I just put some homemade vegetable stew in the crock pot. I've got leftover turkey chili for lunch, and Downton Abbey on my DVR. It's snowing outside, so it feels very cozy. The only thing that could make me feel more cozy is a glass of wine. Better enjoy it while we can, ladies :wine:

also, was going to say - my AF was pretty normal, even though I expected it to be kindof different after the mc. But it was normal. The only thing I've noticed that's different is it seems like I have ewcm the day after AF is over. I don't temp, so I don't know about that, but I wonder if O can be really off because of the mc? Ugh. My husband and I decided to just have sex every other day until AF shows up. Lucky him!

I'm pretty laid back. Takes alot to get me riled up lol. I had my race to focus on. But that's over. So now I just want answers. Hopefully I get some this week. Or at the very least get an US booked. I didn't want an US before 6 weeks anyways as they're so inconclusive.

Glad your AF was normal Jtink. I was worried about that too. Cause I normally have 28 day cycles and super light AF. I don't want that to change lol.

Ohhhh jtink I've definitely been enjoying the wine :) that sounds like a great day. I love downton abbey. What season are you on?

I just went to the gym. Les mills body pump. Whew. I'm hurting already and its only an hour after the glass. Took all my vitamins too and my green shake. Sunshine is back in the health game. Woooooo!!!!! I will miss my chocolates in bed hahaha.

Had lots of catching up to do.... Congrats NDH!!! XD

For the next month I will be living vicariously through you all so Good luck! Lol

So......today I worked hard at the gym. An hour later I had spotting. I wasn't concerned because I know that can happen after working out. But I have worked out a few times (not as hard) the last few weeks - sit ups, squats, treadmill etc.

So, since then I've had more spotting on and off. I'm so confused. After my first d&c I had nothing, zilch for 6 weeks until af came back. So I wasn't expecting this.

It's been 4 weeks since my natural mc, and 3 weeks on Wednesday since my d&c. So I wasn't expecting af for at least another 2 weeks. Did anyone else have this? It's not brown. It's bright red. And again, not a lot. I'm just confused.

AF showed up 26 days after my MC, so could it be AF just showing up early...?

(and good for you getting to the gym!!:bodyb::thumbup:)

So......today I worked hard at the gym. An hour later I had spotting. I wasn't concerned because I know that can happen after working out. But I have worked out a few times (not as hard) the last few weeks - sit ups, squats, treadmill etc.

So, since then I've had more spotting on and off. I'm so confused. After my first d&c I had nothing, zilch for 6 weeks until af came back. So I wasn't expecting this.

It's been 4 weeks since my natural mc, and 3 weeks on Wednesday since my d&c. So I wasn't expecting af for at least another 2 weeks. Did anyone else have this? It's not brown. It's bright red. And again, not a lot. I'm just confused.

Hun what's app me :)

I got what I think was my period at 3dpo :wacko:

So my pink line yesterday was an evap. I kind of thought the bleed was too much to be implantation altho still light. My temp has gone back down so maybe I did have a slight water infection. I'm on what I think is cd7 and a low on my monitor I have one sd test that I will try and save :haha: trying to be a bit more laid back about things in the hope it will help xx

I'm in limbo with spotting all day. Its red and increasing, but still not full flow and I'm still quite nauseous so trying to remain hopeful.

I'm in limbo with spotting all day. Its red and increasing, but still not full flow and I'm still quite nauseous so trying to remain hopeful.

really hope it is implantation :hugs:

After my miscarriage any time I worked out hard (long runs for me - 2+ hours) I would spot, or if I did a Jillian Michaels dvd. I'd spot. I think maybe that was the spotting on Sunday and last night too actually. It's completely normal and even more so after a miscarriage from what dr/midwife, and dr google say.

Fingers crossed, and thinking positive thoughts for you NDH!

Wantingagirl good luck! We'll both "focus" on being laid back :p

I don't have AF yet. But had some very noticeable cramps last night (I don't usually cramp even with AF) and a 1-2 weeks test this morning. So still residual HCG. I have bloodwork this afternoon. Then 1-2 days for results of that! Not sure what she'll do from that. I'm guessing an ultrasound to make sure the uterus is empty. But I'm going to try some extra hard workouts see if I can bring on AF myself lol. Since that has led to spotting maybe it'll lead to AF.....

Thanks ladies.....so the update is that now it's much heavier. It's bright red, and definitely resembles af. I've never had spotting, so can't really comment on what it's like, but I know that this feels like af.

BUT....My d&c was just under 3 weeks ago (20 days), so I was pretty sure that was too soon. I'm so confused.

sunshine, i didn't have a d&c, but my first AF came exactly 21 days after the mc. it was a normal 5 day AF, too. so it's possible. our bodies are so strange.

Our bodies will try to regulate back to what we were at before so some will have longer and some shorter to go back!!
The moon does have a lot of control over our cycle !!
I have a chart and my body always seems to go back to the first Quarter Moon! That was the moon I was born on crazy I know but it does work!! HTH

AFM Blaring +++ OPK this am and I didn't take any VITEX yesterday cuz I'm out :shrug:

Thanks ladies.....so the update is that now it's much heavier. It's bright red, and definitely resembles af. I've never had spotting, so can't really comment on what it's like, but I know that this feels like af.

BUT....My d&c was just under 3 weeks ago (20 days), so I was pretty sure that was too soon. I'm so confused.

Hunni I had d&c on 20th then I got my af on 4th feb so 15 days later I don't think I've ovulated after loss x

I agree it's probably your body regulating itself sunshine. Do you have any more follow ups with your dr?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->