Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

Feeling great being out of limbo land!! Pushed out 3K at a 5:30 pace. Going to be a great training season :)

Hi ladies, quick update from me for those not on facebook. Yesterday I got a very very very light bfp at 12 dpo, today I did another test and it's just as light. So I guess it could go either way at the moment. It's my 3rd pregnancy in 3 months so just expecting the worst from the get go.

I won't say congrats just yet, until you feel confident steph.

ajarvis, thats great your out of limbo and can get on to TTC.

Sunshine, sorry AF is here, but onwards to TTC. Sorry about the rude receptionist also. I have 1 down at mine and she's such an old bag its like why did they hire you.

AFM it seems I've ovulated early and currently in the tww. So I could be in for a possible 24day cycle.

Good morning ladies!

NinjaPanda - This is great news!! Fingers crossed for you!

ajarvis - I'm glad your days of wondering are done - for now! 5:30 pace is awesome - it must have felt great. I haven't been on a run in months and will have some work to do. Race season is approaching!

NDH -
:hugs: This is so hard and I'm so sorry.

Kozmik - I would love to suggest that you stay up late or wake up with a little action but I can't because I wouldn't do it myself. Life is tiring and sleep is one of my favorite things...not sure I would give it up. Fingers crossed that you catch it just at the perfect time.

Sunshine - There are few things I hate more than when someone doesn't even try to understand your situation and they don't follow up like they say they will. This is why I have a new OB now - I switched right after the D&C. Doctors and nurses that lack even a trace of empathy are in the wrong business.

jtink -
It is so hard to adjust to the changes that come with the shock to the system we all had. I used to be able to predict pretty easily what my body was doing and what I could expect next. Not so much anymore and it's an adjustment I don't like.

Steph - I will keep my breath held and fingers crossed for you. I hope that this is it for you and the start of many BFP's in this group. It is hard to not expect the worst. I am only 6 DPO and already have convinced myself that I will be pregnant and I will miscarry again this cycle. It's terrible but I tend to hope for the best but prepare for the worst.

mummy - Oh, the TWW. I hope it goes quickly and with little stress.

I LOVE how active we are on this board, it is a wonderful distraction. I find that rooting for all of you makes my own wait move a little faster.

Nothing new to report with me - 6 DPO and just waiting. I have less than two weeks left on the this term at school so I am a bit stressed. I have a TON of work to do.

I hope it's a great day for all! :flower:

Aww man. I just lost everything I wrote.

Steph - my fingers are crossed for you and I'm sending baby vibes. Keep us posted :)

Ajarvis - way to go girl! Love your determination

Mummy2o - thanks!! I'm happy af is here just wasn't expected it so soon after the d&c

Afm - the first 2 months after my last d&c were super light, the bird was a b*tch. I knew my uterus was fully healed and ready to go. Sure enough, I got a bfp that cycle. This af is also a b*tch. Cd2. So hopefully my body is just healing quicker this time. I left my thermometer at my parents so once I get it next week I'll be temping and watching cm for recording purposes.

Dh and I are hella stressed right now. He's been applying all over for his career, and we have to make a final decision I'm 2 weeks. We keep going back and forth with the top 4. One of the options is staying right where we are, which logistically and financially is great, plus no moving (yay), but it's not the BEST for him career wise. He's been interviewing at some amazing places with great reputations. So we're torn and its eating at me day and night. Any unbiased input would be greatlyyyyyy appreciated lol.

I'm off to shred today to (try) to kick some butt. I can't really walk still from the other day, so I'll be the board lady who can't move in the class. But hey, attendance is key. Then I'm meeting a friend at Starbucks. Its cold here, I hope you are all warm!

Pretty sure I Od last nite going to the FS at 12 will update later!! :hi:

Highs in the upper 70s today and sunny hey it's Texas!! :haha:

Thanks onemoretime! Training for Calgary Half May 31st. So glad I started with a good training run, and my ankles are slowly healing. I think of the tww as 10 days cause I can test at 10 days in :p Good Luck!

Thanks Sunshine! I'd LOVE to lose at least 5 more lbs before getting pregnant again. I lost 5 last month. So in reality it's doable. Have fun at shred! I need to start strength training again!

For me when it comes to moving or not I pick not. Every time lol. But I'm also not career focused so it depends on how much he wants to move up and what you guys are looking at for an end goal. Career, life, money, family. Etc.

AFM I actually dislike the first two weeks of my cycle WAY more than the TWW. Not sure why. Just annoys me lol. But should be less than two weeks til I ovulate. Need to get a new battery for my thermometer though if I want to keep temping.

Aww man. I just lost everything I wrote.

Steph - my fingers are crossed for you and I'm sending baby vibes. Keep us posted :)

Ajarvis - way to go girl! Love your determination

Mummy2o - thanks!! I'm happy af is here just wasn't expected it so soon after the d&c

Afm - the first 2 months after my last d&c were super light, the bird was a b*tch. I knew my uterus was fully healed and ready to go. Sure enough, I got a bfp that cycle. This af is also a b*tch. Cd2. So hopefully my body is just healing quicker this time. I left my thermometer at my parents so once I get it next week I'll be temping and watching cm for recording purposes.

Dh and I are hella stressed right now. He's been applying all over for his career, and we have to make a final decision I'm 2 weeks. We keep going back and forth with the top 4. One of the options is staying right where we are, which logistically and financially is great, plus no moving (yay), but it's not the BEST for him career wise. He's been interviewing at some amazing places with great reputations. So we're torn and its eating at me day and night. Any unbiased input would be greatlyyyyyy appreciated lol.

I'm off to shred today to (try) to kick some butt. I can't really walk still from the other day, so I'll be the board lady who can't move in the class. But hey, attendance is key. Then I'm meeting a friend at Starbucks. Its cold here, I hope you are all warm!

Do you have a career? I'm a SAHM so if it was me, in my position, I'd do what is best for him and follow his lead. However, if I got offered a really good job and it was better financial for us then I'd put my foot down. We're planning on homeschooling our children so one of us has to be home at all times to look after Erika. This is a decision we haven't made lightly, and might go back on in a few years, but we'll see.

I'm a teacher, but I do supply now so I work whenever I want. I have the flexibility of keeping my job wherever we move, I just need to get a few days in each year to stay active for HR. But I also plan on staying at home if I have kids!

Sunshine, I totally can relate to your stress. Unfortunately, in the past two days DH and I have had a similar stress.

DH works for his mom's company and their relationship has never been the best... In fact, I have rarely heard her say a good/nice non-critical/non-judgemental thing to him in the 3 years we have been together. A few nights ago was the last straw for him and he told her he is quitting once these projects are done in January of next year. I am stressing balls because we're planning on starting a family, we have bills/mortgage to pay, and I just gave up my permanent teaching contract to move to the small town where we are now/where he and his family work.

I was lucky enough to get another permanent teaching contract in the wonderful school I am at now and now DH is talking about wanting to completely change jobs and apply for the Calgary police (which he would need to get in shape for) and then have us move to the next province over. Beyond that dream of his, he has no idea what he wants to do. I don't want to move anymore and have to try to find another teaching job yet again. It's been a whirlwind these past few days and not a decision to be mad lightly. DH is super adamant/stubborn though.

Awwwww man, that's tough ninjapanda. I hear yiu though, life tends to throw curve balls. Maybe it's just a fight and will blow over. It's definitely stressful not knowing what's going on. I'm a major planner, and the universe just keeps laughing at me and shaking things up. But we gotta roll with it, right? Try not to think about moving and all that yet, just see what happens with this and then reevaluate in a few months maybe? I hear you though :(

Awe Ninja that sounds stressful! But Calgary ROCKS ;)

So I had a freak out today. Tomorrow is Cd3 and a specific test needs to be done on that day, so I called my OB yesterday to tell them we needed to stsrt testing and no one called me back. I called today and the secretary told me she hasn't spoken to him yet and he's on vacation starting this afternoon. I LOST it. I turned into such a bitch on her that I feel bad, but not really. I also started crying because now I have to wait a month to get the blood work done.

So I decided I'd go to the walk in clinic at my main doctors office as she's off today. I got Dh to txt me the extensive list of all the stuff I need to get tested and marched my way in. I'm pretty sure the walk in doc thinks I'm nuts. And I'm also pretty sure my OB is going to be PISSED that I went to a walk in clinic to get all the blood work he was to give me. But F them. (Sorry, language I know) but I was so mad.

I'm also slightly embarrassed because no one really gave me a list of tests except Dh. (And there were some crazy long letter word tests on there lol) So my OB will probably be like wtf. But who cares, I'm getting every single test possible via blood work possible.

Why do I feel like I did something wrong though? Like I went behind my OBs back....

Screw em we have to take our health into our own hands!! I have went to my holistic Dr to tell her what to order and low and behold I was right I have MTHFR and blood issues!!

Do what's right for U Screw em All watch em Fall!! :rofl:

What kind of tests need to be done on CD3 Sunshine? I'll be CD3 tomorrow and my Dr has a 3 week waiting list so maybe I'll do the same as you tomorrow with the walk in clinic lol.

I forget. A big word one maybe? I'll ask Dh when he gets home shortly and let you know :)

Don't feel bad! He's going on vacation and someone didn't do their job and talk to him. He should NOT be upset. He should be impressed with your initiative!

Well, I definitely covered my basis. But you're right. The next appt I could get with him was March 4. Crazy. I'd probably miss day 3 again. Thank you.

NDH - it's just to test the hormones and make sure everything is where it should be. Day 1 refreshes everything so it's just a baseline test. Everything is low at that point so it should identify if any one thing is higher than it should be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->