Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

Well after a three hour wait to see the Dr (I go to a bulk billing walk in clinic but I've never previously waited more than an hour!) I was unlucky enough to get the Dr I saw a few weeks ago when I thought I broke my 5th metatarsal and he wouldn't order an xray cause "nothing can be done anyway" and told me to guilt trip my 3 year old who caused it. He didn't think blood work was necessary today, surprise surprise... But does want me back midcycle to Check my cervix and will do blood work and an ultrasound then. I'm so not comfortable with a male Dr checking my cervix (especially this one) . ugh.

Haha. A uterus camera. That would be so neat and helpful :p

NDH can you request a female if you're not comfortable? Or to have a nurse in the room?

I was so confident I was in tune with what was happening behind the scenes and now I have no idea. I was sure I had a negative Wondfo a week ago and now, because I can't help myself, I broke out them back out. I was getting evaps on the Wondfo's (yesterday and today). Pretty sure they were evaps because they were only visible after the time limit. I thought I would get myself some reassurance by getting a FRER and seeing a negative...well, there is a line well within the time frame. Now I doubt whether or not the Wondfo's were ever negative. I don't dare to think it is a new pregnancy but I am so irritated by the idea it is still left over from the loss. I have two more FRER and two Clearblue with weeks estimator. I will space them out - they will either get darker or lighter, right? :shrug:

I was so confident I was in tune with what was happening behind the scenes and now I have no idea. I was sure I had a negative Wondfo a week ago and now, because I can't help myself, I broke out them back out. I was getting evaps on the Wondfo's (yesterday and today). Pretty sure they were evaps because they were only visible after the time limit. I thought I would get myself some reassurance by getting a FRER and seeing a negative...well, there is a line well within the time frame. Now I doubt whether or not the Wondfo's were ever negative. I don't dare to think it is a new pregnancy but I am so irritated by the idea it is still left over from the loss. I have two more FRER and two Clearblue with weeks estimator. I will space them out - they will either get darker or lighter, right? :shrug:

if it is left over they well get lighter :hugs: so frustrating though

Yep they'll get lighter, and the weeks estimator will go down, or remain the same. That's how I was able to determine I had left over HCG not a new pregnancy. Going to get yet another test tonight or tomorrow to make sure it's still going down and/or negative after this AF is done. Next Tuesday will be 6 weeks since the end of bleeding from my miscarriage so I should be down to below pregnancy level hcg by then. Also waiting for my midwife to call today and see what she thinks. :hugs:

Ajarvis - my AF was a lot shorter than I am used to too... Usually I go 4 to 5 days but mine was only 2 days heavy and the third day was next to nothing (only needed a panty liner). I was told that cycles often change after pregnancy. It was my first pregnancy though, so I am not sure if that only applies to first pregnancies or not.

On a side note: I am so excited! I get to see DH tomorrow! I bought an opk to use this week so hopefully we'll have luck this month. Fx!

well today is light, and day 4. So it's pretty much right on. Will go with whatever midwife wants to do - ultrasound. Nothing lol. I'm pretty confident I do not have retained tissue. I was pretty sure I wasn't pregnant too and was right on that lol. Will also get a test and hope the line is gone ;)

Ajarvis - my AF was a lot shorter than I am used to too... Usually I go 4 to 5 days but mine was only 2 days heavy and the third day was next to nothing (only needed a panty liner). I was told that cycles often change after pregnancy. It was my first pregnancy though, so I am not sure if that only applies to first pregnancies or not.

On a side note: I am so excited! I get to see DH tomorrow! I bought an opk to use this week so hopefully we'll have luck this month. Fx!

I've had 4 pregnancies, 2 babies and 2 angels, each time it changes my cycles. Generally a miscarriage messes my cycles up and babies reset them into 28/9 day cycles :wacko:

It messed me up last time as well. I went from 28 days to 24. Meaning I ovulated way earlier. It took me a few months to figure that out. I'm really hoping it doesn't go even more wonky this time. Fx.

Yeah, I went from 28 days to 30 so I am hoping that doesn't mess with my o time. I will be cutting it close with my visit to hubby as is. Since I normally o 14/15 days in, I should be due around the night before or the day I leave so fx it doesn't happen later!

After my son was born, my cycles went from exactly 28 days to 25-26 days. So strange. I've only had one cycle after the mc, so I hope my cycles don't get too much shorter!

Got a HIGH on the monitor today I'm so confused!!! :shrug:

FRER still positive today - about the same as yesterday. Digital this morning was negative so I'm sure it's leftover HCG. If FF O date is correct, AF should show next week. I'm ready for it - ready to move forward.

I had a positive Wondfo OPK with FMU three days after my last positive Rite Aid OPK but I didn't log it...I think I should but don't know since it was FMU and SMU was dark not positive. Would you log it if it were your chart? I'm not putting a lot of stock in my chart this month so I figure I may as well.

I'm starting Crossfit again in Monday - I have to get back to a good place mentally and whooping my own ass is how I do it. I have also thought about not temping or using OPK's...its so stressful and far too easy to obsess over. Maybe I'm just stressed because its an unpredictable cycle with no obvious signs. :shrug:

Unrelated - I am freaking exhausted, can't keep my eyes open. :sleep:
I think it is the effects of yet another 6-12 inch snowstorm with negative temps rolling through this weekend. So ready for spring!

I hope it's a new pregnancy! Maybe get bloods done to see what the hcg is doing?

AFM my hcg on thursday at 14dpo was a shitty 18. The next day the test line got darker and yesterday it was fainter again. Having another hcg done Monday but I know this is over. Just wish the bleeding would start already. I've now had 3 losses with no period in between so I think I'll take the next month off to give my body a break.

Steph -- Heyy!!!!!!!!! miss you on here. I'm missing so much without fb, but I'll be honest, it's totally better for me right now. Everyone I love and need knows to text me, so I'm just cutting out all the other junk (peoples pregnancies, kids etc. lol)
So sorry you're going through that rigamaroll.... 3 losses is so hard, and I'm sending you hugs across the ocean. You don't deserve to go through that, but I know it will pay off. I agree that taking a month and giving your body a rest may be a great idea. We'll be here in the mean time. XO

onemoretime - you totally don't need to answer this, but it says you're from Western NY - are you near Buffalo? I'm near Detroit (but in Canada), so I feel like we experience the same weather, which is why I'm asking. Anyways...good for you for getting back on it! way to go!

afm - I'm on CD 5 and it's pretty much over. DH and I are talking of having a mid way rendevous next weekend (I'll be away for work, but we can meet in the middle). Not sure I want to try this cycle as I want to let my uterus heal and be strong, but I figure one kick at the can won't hurt lol.

Also...it's Valentine's Day. The liquor store was giving out samples today, so I got drunk at 3pm, and now I'm having a big magnum while hubby makes sushi. Loving life XO

Steph -- Heyy!!!!!!!!! miss you on here. I'm missing so much without fb, but I'll be honest, it's totally better for me right now. Everyone I love and need knows to text me, so I'm just cutting out all the other junk (peoples pregnancies, kids etc. lol)
So sorry you're going through that rigamaroll.... 3 losses is so hard, and I'm sending you hugs across the ocean. You don't deserve to go through that, but I know it will pay off. I agree that taking a month and giving your body a rest may be a great idea. We'll be here in the mean time. XO

onemoretime - you totally don't need to answer this, but it says you're from Western NY - are you near Buffalo? I'm near Detroit (but in Canada), so I feel like we experience the same weather, which is why I'm asking. Anyways...good for you for getting back on it! way to go!

afm - I'm on CD 5 and it's pretty much over. DH and I are talking of having a mid way rendevous next weekend (I'll be away for work, but we can meet in the middle). Not sure I want to try this cycle as I want to let my uterus heal and be strong, but I figure one kick at the can won't hurt lol.

Also...it's Valentine's Day. The liquor store was giving out samples today, so I got drunk at 3pm, and now I'm having a big magnum while hubby makes sushi. Loving life XO
So happy your feeling good :)

Happy for you sunshine! We went out for dinner tonight and drank champagne cocktails and a great bottle of red! Oh and my steak was medium rare! Enjoy your evenings all. Here's to the future :flower:

Sunshine - We are about a half hour southeast of Rochester - about a hour from Buffalo.

I will try and make the special effort to catch up tomorrow :thumbup:

I don't seem to get on here too much whereas the fb group is so much easier!

I'm only getting my dinner now.

I'm either 1dpo today or tomorrow terrifying! Dreading what comes at the end

Hope your all well

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back