Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

Busy weekend for everyone!! Best of luck to everyone in the TWW!!

I slept in and drank alot this weekend haha. My boys were at their dads. Yesterday was family day and we spent it in the pool. Playing basketball, badminton, and rock climbing. Sore today! BUT finally stopped bleeding! I am on cycle day 8. Took the long weekend off temping. Back at it now though waiting for O day! Ultrasound tomorrow. Meet and Greet with dr. on Thursday.

I might test on Thursday, but I hate BFN so I'd rather wait until the day AF is due. So we'll see what happens.

Well the Dr Is saying my PEAK is O day but I just don't know w my temps so I'm getting a P check Friday we will see!!

Happy Fat Tuesday Ladies!! :juggle: :juggle:

not done bleeding. FTW. This is getting old. lol.

Opk says high fertility today. Yay! Now let's hope to see peak before I have to leave! :p

Hey ladies. Glad to see so much BDing going on. I wrote something 30 mins ago but it's gone. I probably hit cancel, ugh. Anyways. i started temping yesterday. Yay! Probably am not in this month, but will use it to track!

Hope you're all doing well.

Sunshine I was so convince I was out. I ovulated earlier than normal, then I was really sick, but if my temps continue to rise or remain the same (still a few days left of this cycle) then I won't be surprised if I get a BFP, although I know temp can change daily, so not holding out to much just yet.

However, if I ovulated when I normally do, which could also be possible due to another dip then rise, then I'm out as I was really ill around that time meaning no BDing. So just have to wait and see

https://www.momentsaday.com/15-lessons-learned-from-miscarriage/

Ajarvis have you had your ultrasound yet? Hope the bleeding stops soon!

Mummyo fingers crossed for a bfp! When are you testing?

Sunshine I hate when I type a big long thing then it goes! So annoying!

Ninja hope you get that peak soon! When are you leaving?

AFM hpt test pretty much negative so hopefully I'll start bleeding today or tomorrow. I don't want to but I think I'll probably take a month off and have a normal period as my last one was in October. Surely 3 months and 3 miscarriages can't be good for my body! Then I have a plan of action which I'm hoping the dr will let me carry out- Aspirin from cd1, steroids from O, progesterone and heparin from bfp.

Thanks mummy2o. It was only day 6, so seems really early but I'll take it! Lol fx for you that your temps stay elevated.

Steph - I know it's hard, but that may be a good idea. Your body has been through a lot. We often take it for granted just how much they do, and go through and so we keep pushing ourselves. 3 miscarriages since October is a lot to go through. I hope whatever you decide that you're confident in the decision.

Afm - I'm feeling more relaxed lately. I was talking to my mom and she was like "what is the big rush?" While I didn't like the comment at first once I thought about it more I realized she was right. I was so stuck on a 2015 baby. And once I came to terms with the fact that babies dont/can't have timed dates (in my case) I realized that 2015 means nothing. IT will happen when it does, so until then I'm going to try to not drive myself crazy anymore. I'll just lay attention to fertile days, cm and temps but I won't stress over missing the window or signs. I can't change anything, and I'd like to stay sane in the process lol.

Remind me of this in a month when I'm at it again ! ;)

steph ultrasound today! No idea when results though. since I'm just meeting my hopefully new dr to tomorrow. Probably a good idea to take a month off. You're likely right your body could use some rest.

haha sunshine. Yes staying sane is important. I hear ya on wanting a 2015 baby though.

AFM Ultrasound today. Definitely retained tissue - passed it last night. Was pretty graphic. I was also an emotional mess all day yesterday. Maybe the two go hand in hand lol. Does anyone know if I need a full bladder or not for this type of ultrasound?

Ajarvis - sorry to hear that. I'm glad it's figured out though, and now your body can return to normal. I believe they will do a transvsginal us for that, that's what they did for me. So no full bladder.

Thanks ladies. That seems to be consensus from what I can find. So at least I don't have to drink all that water. That's a plus.

I really hope it is everything after all this time as I'll be fairly upset if I have to have a D&C after all this.

So,sorry Hun it is awful when that happens :hugs: but at least hopefully it's over.

It depends on the place I guess they always tried externally for me first but can't see why they wouldn't do it internally xx

Thanks ladies. That seems to be consensus from what I can find. So at least I don't have to drink all that water. That's a plus.

I really hope it is everything after all this time as I'll be fairly upset if I have to have a D&C after all this.

That would suck esp due to being so patient x

Steph - I leave on Saturday morning.... We're making Friday a special date day. Going to the west Edmonton mall, out for a nice dinner, then staying at a nice hotel near the airport. Should be good!

Ajarvis - I really hope it is over for you too. Fx!

Ajarvis so sorry I really hope it's all come out now. Once it's all over for sure you'll feel heaps better.

Sunshine I completely agree with your mum. We get so focused on dates and at the end of the day it's not that important. I was getting really stressed about having certain age gaps between my kids but slowly I'm coming round to the idea that bigger may be better for everyone. This will be my last baby so I shouldn't be in such a rush.
Ninja enjoy the date!

AFM still waiting to bleed. My period is now exactly a week late although it feels like forever. I think once I start bleeding I'll feel heaps better, I can start moving on. Right now I feel shit :(

NDH, thanks for that.:hugs:

ajarvis:hugs: i hope everything is smoother sailing from here on out! keep us posted with how you are.:flow:

sunshine, i am sort of the same. since the first time around i was due in july, i think i am stuck on having a baby within that same year...or something.:wacko: we are likely moving back to the states in october of 2016, am trying to envision moving half way around the world with different ages...though surely none are any easier or harder than the other? especially when you are leaving the place you've lived for (by then it will be) 10 years.:sad1:

afm, i am 5dpo. and feeling so depressed since yesterday morning. i went snowboarding with some friends on tuesday; maybe it drained me of all my ability to hold it together?:dohh: yesterday was a blur and i completely broke down at night. there was a family bowling night for my husband's work, and i am doing some volunteer work trying to collect information from families, but there's this lady who seems to be controlling and wanting involved in it, but then last night she did nothing while i ended up passing out info on an event that SHE is organizing. it looked like *i* was doing the event, and got totally shut down by this new couple that i approached about my info collection project and the event. but the event turned them off and i didn't get the info *i* needed. it was just sort of the icing on the hard-day cake.:cry: i want to go to sleep and wake up when everything is better. no such luck i can do that though, huh?:roll: am going walking with a friend in an hour. we just walk the neighborhood circle a couple times (4 miles) but hopefully some fresh air will help. and then have another friend coming over around lunchtime just to hang out...but i could easily just go get back in bed and sleep.:dohh::nope:

i hope everyone else is having much better days!:flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->