Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

feel like i'm missing out on all these "mystery" facebook posts:dohh: but i'm trying to quit facebook. tend to prefer BnB to facebook anyway...:blush: hopefully some people still stick around and post here.:friends:

jumpingo I think everyone one still here :) and still posting I like the facebook group but still like coming on here I like to chart stalk lol esp when mine in a boring part of the month
jtink28 yep there is one Wanting set it up its set to private so no one knows were tcc but if you want to be added that will be no problem anyone is welcome I say wanting will add you if you want :flower:

2.30 am and I am wide awake so annoying :dohh:

I'm sticking on here jump!!! I deleted fb awhile back. Tsking a much needed break from it, and haven't looked back. I thought I'd miss it more!

Dh and dtd before I left today. Woot. Wayyyyyyy too early but oh well. I'm also hoping to stert temping tomorrow if I wake up early enough.

Hope you ladies are all great!!!

Jtink come over to the fb page! Just pm wanting your name and she can add you.

Sunshine and Jumping fb is addictive and I can imagine you'd feel pretty liberated after stopping it. I've planned to go on a detox too but so far haven't managed!

AFM my hpts have started getting darker again and still no cramping or bleeding. No idea of what's going on but I've gone from having no hope to a little bit of hope, which in a way sucks because with hope comes a bigger let down if it doesn't work out. Had bloods done today so we'll see what the hcg is.

Trying to post the picture of today and yesterday's tests. Not sure if it will work...
10993433_10152585959896316_1211620738782174542_n.jpg

Looks positive to me Steph.

I'm around on both. I read both but don't always reply to either.

AFM I'm 8dpo possible, so symptom spotting has begun. My nipples are a bit sore and I'm still sleepy after an amazing night sleep, but won't say I'm pregnant yet. I think I'm finally better though, touch wood.

I'm sticking on here jump!!! I deleted fb awhile back. Tsking a much needed break from it, and haven't looked back. I thought I'd miss it more!

Dh and dtd before I left today. Woot. Wayyyyyyy too early but oh well. I'm also hoping to stert temping tomorrow if I wake up early enough.

Hope you ladies are all great!!!

i haven't deleted it completely, but have started adding people to the "restricted list" so they can't really even see anything on my page (though i posted all of 4 times in 2014 and only post photos via the Nike+ app when i go running, only because i want the photos and you have to share for it to save the photo with the Nike logo/time/distance on the photo. otherwise i do nothing. haha) and then every once in a while unfollowing or unfriending a handful of people i was hardly friends with in high school, etc. anyway. and STILL my feed is full of all these people over-sharing about their ohmygoshamazingspecialchildren who have "pooped in the potty for 2 WHOLE weeks. proud momma moment.":roll:

Jtink come over to the fb page! Just pm wanting your name and she can add you.

Sunshine and Jumping fb is addictive and I can imagine you'd feel pretty liberated after stopping it. I've planned to go on a detox too but so far haven't managed!

AFM my hpts have started getting darker again and still no cramping or bleeding. No idea of what's going on but I've gone from having no hope to a little bit of hope, which in a way sucks because with hope comes a bigger let down if it doesn't work out. Had bloods done today so we'll see what the hcg is.

fingers crossed for a good hcg number!!![-o< as for the test that's lighter, the control line is also lighter, so i don't think you can really compare the two test lines since the control lines are so different.

I'm definitely staying on here :thumbup: just sometimes I struggle to get on bnb so fb easier just to type quickly while I'm doing something, that's what I meant. But when the fb group was setup we all agreed that we didn't just want this group for TTC we all wanted to stick together for a long time even after our rainbows were born :) so we all or most sed we would come I here and fb. Will be nice to see our rainbows grow up and maybe you will be back with fb then I know how hard it is see announcements all the time I'm in a group for one of my rainbows and use it mostly for pics so my family away can see them. But I can see myself staying on here well after my rainbow is born and fb as I also know not everyone has it. Been on bnb for 7 years now lol. I don't like it when I become close to people then they have kids and never see them again but I also understand people have their own life.

Niamh maybe you can amend the front page so when new people read it to direct them to me so they know cos I put on the thread a while back any newbies want added to contact me but these posts can be missed.

Anyone want to be added just pm me your Facebook details I will add you as a friend then invite you to fb group since it's secret

All are welcome :)

Xxx

Ok I need help w the stupid monitor I've gotten HIGH for 3 days straight and had a temp rise I'm getting really snot like CM never had this b4 but we have been BDing a lot :shrug:

Did I O can u get a high reading from being PG should I keep using the monitor I'm totally confused!!

Also I've had a bloated feeling and cramps since getting the high on monitor:shrug:

Sis4us wanting uses one of those she might be able to help you out, I haven't a clue how they work, but by your temps I say ovulation was on cd16 and if temp rises tomorrow ff will call it :hugs:

well feck it any way, I had a google to see if a cold can effect your chances of getting pregnant etc and answer is no, but some painkillers can effect ovulation :dohh: such as Ibuprofen which I have been taking over the last 3 days I was alternating it with paracetamol but would have taken about 6 doses over the last few days! and here I was thinking OV was starting:nope: maybe that's a good thing cause med's wont of had an effect yet!

''The Web: If you’re achy, it’s easy enough to reach for over-the-counter NSAID options like Advil, or Aleve. But the specific medicine here — which would be ibuprofen or naproxen, depending on what you’re taking — can block prostaglandins, which are rich, fatty acid compounds that make the uterine lining plump and welcoming, and promote the kind of uterine contractions that are beneficial in helping sperm along on their journey.

The Expert: “These kinds of painkillers, like naproxen or ibuprofen, might interfere with ovulation,” says Dr. Choi. “But again, it’s not going to immediately have a major impact. One dose won’t through everything off.” If you’d prefer to avoid medication, again, says Dr. Choi, “stay well-hydrated, get some vitamin C, and plug in that humidifier to get yourself over the hump.”

https://www.thebump.com/a/cold-medications-that-affect-fertility

anyone heard of this before! have I just ruined my chances
:wacko:

Finally decided to give fab a chance again.... A former university classmate that I am not super fond of announced the coming of her second child..... Yeah, I need to stay away a little longer.

I know they say stress makes conceiving hard too but how does one keep the stress away when all they can do is think about how badly they want a baby? I keep thinking "will it ever happen again?". Honestly, I'm finding it hard not to be skeptical and not stress about it. In the mean time, opk is still giving me low fertility readings so hopefully it will change soon! I only have till Sat. :p

Celtic most people don't have a problem w NSAID but I know they tell u not to take it during fertility treatment only Tylenol or Tylenol based products!!
I'm sure u r fine don't give up just yet :hugs:

sis4u I'd agree with Niamh when you ovulated. As for snot like cm it means your fertile. Is this your first time using the monitor? It might give you a high for the rest of your cycle then reset itself next cycle. Please don't think you need to BD everyday until your period comes, unless you want to.

Ninjapanda: that's bloody typical. Avoid it a bit longer and don't worry about it to much. We'll all be pregnant soon.

AFM 9dpo and temp is still up. Felt sick going around Tesco yesterday and keep getting odd tummy aches. I was trying to work out if I had them with my previous BFP but who knows. Not long to go before I'll know one way or another.

What kind of monitor clearblue or clearblue advanced
and is this ur first month using it?

NinjaPanda it is so hard not to stress or freak out at every little thing, 2 people have announced on facebook which stung more than I thought it would your feeling the pressure now because your window is smaller with DH away so sending you huge good luck vibes so you drop and egg :hugs:

Sis4U :hugs: feel better about it now, thankfully it was only normal over the counter ones so not as strong I will just keep my FX :flower:

mummy2o ooh good luck FX and supper dupper :dust:

Mummy2o good luck! Not long to go at all for you! When do you plan on testing you have great willpower.

Ninja panda I don't think the stress ever goes and don't think the sadness of fb posts will ever go too. I still get it now and see a lot of pregnant woman at my work and newborns joys of working In a supermarket. Hard sometimes when I'm front end and always have to act happy. It's weird but I feel less stressed when focusing on TTC and taking charge of my fertility opks etc. rather than the not knowing. I really do hope you get good news soon

Niamh I used to be on all sorts of medication and didn't affect me hope that makes you feel a little better now :hugs:

ASFM -

I got a third temp rise today but isn't marking me down 3dpo til tomorrow.

Ever since I've ovulated waken up with a terrible headache first thing and I'm usually a morning person but I'm finding it so difficult to get up. I also have pain radiating low down in tummy and round back and twice now when get up too quickly I've had that sharp pain. Yesterday I also had a dizzy spell getting up too quickly and nausea every morning (putting this down to ovulation). Also sore bb's and crazy vivid dreams.

I'm well aware it's far too early for symptons! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->