Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

I know the feeling I was so hopefully w all the CM I've been having thinking maybe just maybe it's a BFP then I wake up to bleeding WTF!! :nope:

Not to mention my LO has been home w pink eye only to wake up w the other eye Red WTH!!
And really really not to mention my Bday Fastly approaching !! :nope:

Sunshine: That's a great way to look at things. No rush and all that. I think I want a 2015 baby though for different reasons. So we'll see what happens and if it ends up being a 2016 baby instead, then that's fine also.

Ajarvis: I had retained product with my first miscarriage and can imagine the horror you went through, although at the time I didn't realise it as I was in my cycle trying to ovulate so I seriously thought that I was dying and bits coming out of me was bad! A trip down the maternity unit soon sorted me out, but I was so distressed. They couldn't find any more product and since then went on to have my daughter.

Jump: Sorry your feeling down Jump. I'm sorry your having issues with this lady and the couple weren't helpful. But try and focus on the positives. Also if you feel like crying would help, then cry about it. I find after a good cry I can feel better.

Sis4us what kind of bleeding? Light heavy. Could be IB if light. I bled half a day with my son.

AFM my temp went below my cover line this morning so not testing yet, but feel out. However, I had a temp go below the cover line late in the cycle with Daniel so I guess I'll see what happens over the next few days.

Hi ladies. I have been trying to catch up - there are a lot of tough times for all of us right now. I hope that it all starts to look up soon. Spring is coming....new beginnings, right?

I have been super pissy the last couple days. I am not sleeping well and having a lot of "why I am not pregnant anymore" moments. I am on CD 33 - 10 DPO according to FF, could be 8 based on my temps though. Either way, AF should be here by the end of February.

The + FRER I am sure was left over from the loss, Wondfo's have been stark white all week. I had one Wondfo left for this morning, the highly anticipated FMU was waiting, I open the package and the SOB is literally cut in half the long way. I still dipped it and it showed strong control line on both halves. One half was white, the other half had what looked like an evap but within the time limit so I don't know. The only other test I have is a digital and I'm not taking that until March, if needed. I would run to the store if it wasn't for 6 inches of new snow on my car. I have an appt. in 3 hours, maybe I can hold SMU until then. However, I am afraid to test with anything other than Wondfo because I won't know if it's new HCG or old.

THIS is why the doc says to wait one cycle...wishing I had listened. :blush:

Onemore - what a pain in the butt. I agree, save that FRER. Hope you can get another test. Maybe grab a cheapy when you're out? It'll do the same trick and you can stock up on a few.

Ajarvis - how did the scan go? Are you doing okay?

Mummy2o - you're not out yet! :) what day are you again?

Hi Niamh, wanting, jump, Steph :)

Afm - CD10 here. My app says I'm supposed to O tomorrow, but we all know those apps are a funny guessing game lol. I have no cm yet...so I'm not expecting it to be O time right now. That is based on my previous cycle length of 24 days, but who knows what it will be now. Regardless, I've decided to go home this weekend to be with Dh as work has been slow. Soooo, we'll BD a lot the next few days hopefully.
I have no idea when to start though. I'm assuming not until the cm starts. (We will anyways, but in terms of fertile window I mean)

Also, my blood work results should be coming back any day now. I'm nervous but also just want to know. I had pretty much everything done except the genetic ones. So we'll see.

I had a huge temp drop today. 97.46 to 97.11. I'll post my chart once I figure out how, but I'm no expert with FF so definitdly need help :)

Okay....sorry for the novel. Guess I'm talkative today. And I had a big coffee lol.

I have the restraint of a toddler so I went to the store...snow can't hold me down. :haha:

I used SMU and FRER has a shadow if I hold it right - way lighter than last week so that is still old HCG. EPT +/- is negative. I am surprisingly OK with the negatives - it is disappointing not seeing a positive but I think that is more disappointment for the lost pregnancy than lack of a new one.

I will take the next three weeks or so (before I O again) to get my diet and exercise right and hopefully find or rainbow next month. Until then - we wait. :coffee:

Hey ladies!

CD 24 here and already itching to test. Really need to hold out til Monday CD28 and the day of my genetic counseling apt. We ntnp this month but still I'm always such an early tester...hahah.

Ajarvis - everything ok with the scan, hun? Thinking about you!

Heavy bleeding all nite w horrible cramps IDK how and the Heck I got AF already but that has to be the case :(

I need to catch up properly tomorrow I'm working tonight so need to get stuff organised.

Sunshine I replied to your pm I'm not sure if you got it.

One more how frustrating I would be testing again lol. Saying that I'm not sure when I will this time really can't be seeing bfn. Ages for me to go yet.

I got the rest for the genetic testing back today. Baby was a carrier for chromosomes 16 & 21. 16 was inevitable miscarriage 21 was Down syndrome. We are both now getting blood tests next weds to see if either myself or my hubby carry the gene

Xx

Oh wanting, that breaks my heart. Poor little baby xO how are you doing? Sending you hugs across the ocean. I am happy you got some answers though....

So much to catch up on :flower:

wanting huge hugs :hugs:

Sis4u I can not believe you got AF mind you I got mine when I did not expect it last cycle

onemoretime :hugs: that is why I kept testing till I seen a negative then I knew next time I seen a positive would be a new pregnancy :hugs:

Sunshine I am CD 11 I think today and no sign of OV yet! but say your will OV at weekend or soon after hopefully our cycles are more normal this time round :hugs:

Thanks Mummy2o. Yes it was a big surprise. When you read about "retained tissue" you just read about pieces of the placenta. This was the sac! So strange not to know. I really hope everything is gone now and I can focus on ovulation not the miscarriage from December! Good luck to you on the next couple of days. I know from reading temp can go low and still be OK, but I'm no expert on charting - not even close!

Onemoretime hope you can get answers on what's going on before march. And that if it is left over HCG it's gone soon!! Just read your next update lol. Glad you know it's old HCG! I'm doing the same with the diet and exercise. I still have 5lbs from the last pregnancy to drop! Dropped 5 in Jan. Last 5 this month is my goal!

Sunshine if you had a huge drop you could be o'ing today couldn't you? As for CM I didn't really have any in the fertile window last time. Maybe the slightest bit.

Kozmik I hear ya on the early testing. I usually get early BFP. Well have on 2 out of my 3 pregnancies anyways.

sis4u hope your cycle gets back to normal!

Wantingagirl :hugs: glad you got some answers on the genetic testing though. Hope they can figure more out for you soon. How long until the bloodtests come back?

AFM thanks for asking ladies the scan went as well as I can think. Results take up to 48 business hours. I do have an appt. today to meet my new family dr. My insides feel "better". there was some aching which I just thought was due to me upping my workout regime, but now I think not. I got a good 1KM swim in this am. Run last night, strength training. Hopefully on track to losing a bit of weight before getting preggo and gaining again lol

Going for Bloodwork today not sure why I guess cuz my Dr is confused too!!! :shrug:

I suppose I could be, but I don't have any other signs. And it's only CD10. I know I used to O around this time, but I've always had signs - mittelschwertz and cm. who knows. I can't go home until Saturday, and maybe tomorrow. We'll see!

Can someone please tell me how to post my chart lol. I'm not technical at all.

I logged into fertility friend online and then went to sharing and clicked on tickers and it gave me a ticker for this site. That's all I know lol

I posted this on facebook but I saw my new dr today! The ultrasound report states does not believe there is any retained tissue. There is something at the front of the uterus, but no blood flow. Dr. Thinks likely since I have been bleeding so much that it's just blood. Have another blood test in a week or two to check thyroid levels and hcg levels. HCG last week was 32. I'm going to grab a test tonight just to see. Can't help myself. If HCG comes back at zero then it's not retained tissue guaranteed and good idea to check thyroid and iron levels due to how much bleeding I've had. This Dr. I really liked. Going to be my dr and I'm glad my sister-in-law recommended her!

Going for Bloodwork today not sure why I guess cuz my Dr is confused too!!! :shrug:

keep us posted it is very confusing all right :hugs:

I suppose I could be, but I don't have any other signs. And it's only CD10. I know I used to O around this time, but I've always had signs - mittelschwertz and cm. who knows. I can't go home until Saturday, and maybe tomorrow. We'll see!

Can someone please tell me how to post my chart lol. I'm not technical at all.
\

Hopefully OV signs happen at the weekend for you :flower: to share your chart,
go to sharing tap at top of page, click on it, scroll down to ''Charting home page'' : click on View
This will open a page that will show a ticker on top showing what day of your cycle you on, underneath will show your chart.

At the top of the page you will see, a tab saying share this page, click on it and it will open a page were you can copy and paste a link in your signature on here! which should show your chart or a ticker like mine which also links back you your chart!

Hope I have explained it right, just in case here is FF info on sharing
:flower:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/TechFaqs/Sharing-Your-Chart.html

DH has been working from home the past two days due to the cold, and has been hogging our computer. I have a lot to catch up on!

Since I am not doing opk's or temping this cycle, I have really no idea where I'm at. I tested at the beginning just to make sure they would be BFN, and they were. So....I'm wondering if I should just wait until AF or test? Who am I kidding. I'll best testing in a few days, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->