Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

Hahahah mummy2o - sorry but that made me giggle about your OH. Just buy more and hide them lol

Can someone look at my chart and see if yiu think I O'd the other day? The timing could be right, but I had no cm as I usually do. FF is saying no ovulation detected yet. We missed last night...I was sooooo tired lol. But we'll get this morning and tomorrow. But my temp went back up. I checked the last month I temped and it did two of those dips, before I finally conceived after the second big dip. So I'm confused.

Also nervous. I have my Dr appt at 1230, to see what's wrong. I'm a bundle of nerves, as I drink my coffee. Which as I type that, probably isn't helping lol

Hey sunshine! FF will only be able to detect ovulation if your temps stay consistently high and they need to be a certain amount higher than your pre ovulation temps. As you started temping mid cycle there's not enough data to tell atm as we don't know what your earlier pre ov temps were, but looking at what is there I'd say probably not yet as apart from the dip all the temps are about the same. It's not really the dip you need to look out for as not everyone gets that but it's the shift in the temps from low before to higher after. Hope this helps! And hope you're good too! My chart is all over the shop grrrrr...
Good luck at the doctors! <3

sunshine I'd think probably not yet. Since some of those temps have open circles. That's my understanding anyway. Mine's rising, but I have no fertile CM. Plus no sex til today! So certainly hoping it hasn't happened yet. I had a few drinks last night and was up til 1:30am so I'm hoping that's the reason for rise in temp not O!!

Thanks Jaspie!!

The appointment went pretty well! All of the major things came back normal, hormone levels, thyroid etc. however my vitamin D level was low, and my iron was SUPER lower. Normal range is 80-130, and I'm a 4. I don't est red meat so that could be why. I have spinaxh every day in a shake, but apparently it's not enough. So I got two prescriptions for vitamin d -50,000mg twice a week (versus the over the counter pills of 1000 lol) and one for iron. So overall it went well. Also starting baby aspirin today.

I asked If I needed to wait to TTC until these prescriptions were done. She suggested I do, but when I said I wasn't going to lol, she said to stop the vitamin D if I get pregnant.

Also....I hear Guinness is good for iron, so I'll do that tonight too haha.

That's really odd sunshine. I think she is wrong (just my opinion) as here in the UK we're advised to take vitamin D whilst pregnant and that's even on free prescription if your on low income and your card hasn't come through. It helps regulate your calcium to get good bones and teeth so surely that would be a plus? Anyway as for the iron, don't be afraid to change iron tablets if those ones don't agree with you. I also have low iron and currently refusing to take all until I get pregnant again and tests show I have low iron as most give me terrible runs and with a baby its not practical.

Sorry, I should have clarified. Vitamin D is fine, but the dosage she gave me is the equivalent of 50 over the counter pills twice weekly lol. So that amount isn't good while pregnant, but yes a smaller dosage is great!

Sunshine - I am glad that the appointment went well and that the pre-appointment stress can now be gone.

I need your opinions - I am a CM rookie, I just started monitoring it last cycle. That being said, a few hours ago - at what I think is 12 DPO - I had a few large globs of cloudy/yellow CM that was stretchy like EWCM. Now it's more watery. What's the deal? :shrug:

Niamh, I am getting a bit confused with all the vitamins actually. I am taking a vitamin B complex, pre-conception vitamin, vitamin D, and calcium. But some of these overlap and it's a mess. I think there is vitamin E in the pre-conception one but I don't know if it's enough. Also do you know how much magnesium we should take? On top of this I'm taking my thyroxine and low dose aspirin :wacko:

I just had a look up and found this information on how much Vit E we should take it says ''Miscarriage Prevention Support
Vitamin E in amounts up to 600 IU per day (use only 50 IU if you have high blood pressure, heart disease, or diabetes) has been shown to help prevent miscarriage in women with a history of recurrent miscarriage.'' https://natural-fertility-info.com/vitamin-e-essential-to-improve-fertility.html

found this infor as well which may be good for us all https://www.homemademommy.net/2014/...plements-to-increase-fertility-naturally.html it mentions how good magnesium is for us, but not how much to take!
I did find this info though: Magnesium is widely available in different foods – especially green vegetables, cereals, and fruits. The Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) of magnesium for young adults is around 400 mg/day for men and 310 mg/day for women. For adults over 30, the RDA is 420 mg/day for men and 320 mg/day for women.

Sunshine on your chart, use the temp for the first time you woke up, for an accurate basal temp reading, you need to have at least 3 hours sleep, so the earlier one will give a better reading to your chart! great news about your doctors appointment and good you have a plan now :happydance:

KozmikKitten I hope those numbers work out :hugs: you know though I am a firm believer that it always does work out when baby comes along some how you find away, but maybe I am to laid back that way for my own good!

NinjaPanda remember those swimmers can live a few days so even if you O after you get home your still in with a chance! I got pregnant from BD 4 and 3 days before OV, and I am so sorry for your poor Dh how horrible to feel that way :nope:

hey ladies! on my way to the gym, but strange - i'm on cd 19, but i had a small spot of light pink when i wiped today with a tiny smear of red. what? i've never started AF this early, but maybe the mc messed me up a little. ugh! we'll see if it turns into full-blown AF when i'm at the gym. ugh! DH and i have bd'ed every other day and some days every day for the past 2 weeks. boooo if AF came really early!

sunshine, i have crohn's, and because mine is in my ileum, where vitamin D is absorbed, i take vitamin D3 supplements. i've been taking them since right before i got pregnant with my son - so 3 years. i take 4,000 iui daily, as well as B12. i definitely feel more energetic when i'm on my D3 and B12!

i'll update if i have AF or not. not sure why, but i'm uber annoyed now and just want to get to the gym and let out my unexplained frustrations. lol.

Jtink --- could it be implantstion??

My vitamin D is 50,000 twice a week lol. I'm super excited.

I told my mom the doctor said I need more iron and vitamin d. Aka guinness and the Caribbean. My two favourite things. I knew I liked my doctor for a reason lol. Also, tons of cm tonight. Yay!!!

sunshine, i didn't think about implantation. i guess i just thought that implantation was so uncommon, and didn't think it happened that often?

but i haven't had any more spots. just that one pink wipe and small red smear. just the weirdest. i never spot before AF. it usually just shows up. i didn't have implantation with my son or the last pregnancy, either. now i'm curious, lol!

i'm glad your appointment went so well sunshine. i bet you feel 100x better!!

lol, nevermind, just wiped super super light pink again. i bet AF is coming super early. bitch! ;)

Sunshine - I'm glad your appointment went well! Yes, I am in Canada as well. I live in Saskatchewan but DH is living up in Whitecourt, AB till sept for work.

Mummy2o - thanks! I actually tested the am and got my "peak" reading! DH and I didn't bd this am though because he was too sleepy. Lol.... We did BD at like midnight last night though and pretty much every day for the past week.... Except for Wednesday... Had tired him out, I guess ;). Hahaha

I'm feeling pretty good about my chances for this cycle but we shall see.... Let the TWW commence!

Ohhh my brother lives there :) fx this is your month!!!

Jtink - sorry about the witch. So annoying.

been an hour or so, and no more pink. not even a hint. i'm actually (tmi) very dry down there, no cm barely at all. ugh.

i have NO IDEA what's going on with my body! before the mc, my body ran like a well-oiled machine. now? well, it's anybody's guess. :shrug:

sunshine - in white court, or Saskatchewan? Lol

Jtink - I've heard it's common for things to be out of whack after mc... doesn't make it any less frustrating though :hugs: Fx it was implantation bleeding!

not even a hint of af today! so weird!

how are you ladies this weekend?

Ninja - SK :) did you get home safe?

Jtink - so weird! Things can be outta whack after mc. But if it wasn't a lot I wouldn't worry. Was it after you exercised? Dtd? I hear sometimes that can happen, but it's been awhile now for you. Fx it's you know what :)

This weekend is going great. Just relaxing. We finished The FAll on Netflix. I was addicted, it was so good! I'm going to make soup today and pick up a loaf of bread from the bakery. Soup, salad and bread for dinner, my favourite.

How is yours?

The weekend is OK here. I fell behind on school work big time this term and am cramming this weekend to get it all in. I didn't ask for a medical extension because I didn't want to talk about the miscarriage out loud - seems foolish now but I know it made sense at the time.

We have chicken meatballs and sauce in the crockpot - my favorite! No bread for me though, I have celiac disease and bread is bad news. I was diagnosed two years ago and not eating Italian bread with meatballs still makes me sad. :cry:

I have never in my life wished for AF to start until now. If there was some kind of bring-on-the-witch dance, I would be doing it. I just want this chapter to close so we can move forward.

I hope everyone is having a peaceful weekend - we all deserve a mental health break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->