Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

Sunshine - sure did.... Unfortunately I came home to a sick kitty (I think he stuffed his face while I was gone. Lol) and a broken bathroom faucet, though. DH's friend is going to try to take care of the faucet for me today though so I will have to make him some yummy dinner as a thanks!

Onemore - :hugs: I completely understand how you feel. Fx it comes soon!

I went for a run yesterday, my first since my marathon in October! And was surprised that I could still do 4 miles no problem. Today though my body is in bits I'm so stiff and achy! Apparently not no problem. Literally struggling to walk downstairs! Anyway i had a bit of bleeding today, just brown blood very light when I wipe. Do you think the run yesterday could've shook some old blood loose or something?! Hoping I'm not going to start bleeding properly as it's only 2 weeks 3 days since my erpc so it's not time for af yet and I was hoping to ovulate sometime soon!

jaspie, maybe the run did cause the brown blood. any more since then? i know i didn't have a d&c, but i got my first AF exactly 3 weeks after the mc. so maybe yours is coming back very soon?

no more pink for me. really odd. oh well. guess i'll find out if it's AF in a few days.

lovely weekend here. i took a 2 hour nap with my son today. went to the gym friday and did some seated leg presses with 150 pound plates and i can barely walk now, lol.

That's two of us hobbling around then lol! Yeah I've had a bit more but it's more like brown cm really now. Just over 2 weeks just seems super early for af as my body still thought it was pregnant til then and my hpt still isn't totally negative so i dunno! We'll see i guess!

if your hpt are still slightly +, maybe this brown cm is just the end of the bleeding? after my mc, i bled and spotted for 10 days (but i know it can go on for longer - my dr. said the average is about 3 weeks) so maybe this is the end of the bleeding for you and in a few weeks you'll get AF?

waiting for the first AF is the worst. ugh!

i think i'll still go to the gym today even though i'm struggling - i ate 2 donuts this morning and the guilt is too much, lol! i took prednisone for 3 years, so needless to say, i have some extra weight to get rid of!!

glad your appointment went well sunshine! That's ALOT of vitamin D lol

jtink hopefully implantation! But yes it's annoying how messed up miscarriage can make things!

I too had spotting today. Light. But there. We BD last night/early morning. So hard to say if it's true EWCM or not. Oh and cramping for me today too. Hard to say if it's still remnants coming out of the blood that was in there or ovulation maybe.... I also did not wake up to temp as I was up til 3 playing video games haha. So will see what temp is tomorrow!

Ajarvis--- I HAVE to ask. Were you up playing video games until 3am AND THEN bd?? Are you every guys dream??? Hahaha

And yes. It's a ton of vitamin D yay!!

Omg Ajarvis - you play video games too? Lol.... So do DH and I! Hahaha, what games do you play?

pretty sure AF is here extra early. i'm fine with it - i've been on a really big workout kick lately, and this gives me another month to lose more weight!

i'm just annoyed that today i'm on cd 20, and AF is here already?? i hope this isn't a trend or i'll be in trouble.

Just more pink spotting after my hard workout, spotted for about 5 minutes. No more. Seriously, wtf?! Just start or don't! This mc really screwed me up. I'm so angry!

BFN from me this morning. I think when I was ill my temp was higher and it messed up FF so going to wait until the end of the week for my period then retest.

ajarvis LOL go you :)

Sunshine :hugs:

jtink28 I feel your frustration!!! I got spotting on and off all last cycle after MC and then stopped then started 5 days before AF hope this cycle is back to normal! I am taking Maca to sort my cycle out!

Mummy2o sorry about the BFN but hopefully by the end of the week you see a bfp :hugs:

I am still waiting to OV had my hopes pinned on a normal OV but nope not a sign yet! I was mixing up EWCM and left overs from DTD :dohh: you think I would know by now :blush:
I found this picture think it helps show that what I am looking for is clear ewcm mine been a little cloudy :dohh: here the link to more information
https://www.thymeandtimber.com/2013/01/05/cervical-mucus-essential-for-natural-fertility/

Attachments

• Like-a-Mustard-Seed4.jpg
    Like-a-Mustard-Seed4.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 5
Good morning ladies.

All of you so diligently getting your workouts in get me fired up. Back at it today after blowing it last week. I got one good workout in and it was such a struggle - I pouted about losing the gains I had made before pregnancy instead of keeping at it. Not today - no more pouting.

My temp dropped below the coverline today at 14 DPO so I would guess AF will be here later or tomorrow. I am normally a first thing in the morning starter but there has been few things normal over the last 5 weeks so who knows. I don't care what time she starts, I just look forward to resetting my chart.

I've learned that drinking - especially wine - makes my temp spike a bit the next day so I am hanging up the booze until after I give birth. :huh:I don't drink much so it shouldn't be too painful - DH isn't drinking until we conceive either...he just doesn't know it yet. We are only TTC for a few more months before we put a nail in our baby-making years so I want to do whatever I can do to make a healthy baby. Small changes often lead to big results.

I hope everyone had a great day! :flower:

Hey ladies!

Onemoretime- hoping af doesn't show for you at all!

Niamh - I totally did that on Saturday as well. Tmi but there was an abundance of cm after dtd Saturday morning and so I was also tricked into thinking It was ewcm, but it was more cloudy than it should have been. And most definitely leftover from dtd.

Mummy2o - fingers crossed for you!! Its frustrating all the little things that can affect our temps.

Afm - I'm super confused. Before my first mc I was 28 days, O on day 14. Bam. Easy. After first mc I went down to 23/24 days, O on day 10ish. Took me a few months to figure it out. THIS time af came back earlier than expected, but it was af. No spotting since or anything, and a regular af of 4 days. So....now it's day 14 and I've officially had NO ewcm and my temp is still low. I'm confused/worried that I'll now have longer cycles. Last week my sex drive was through the roof, like wes-Friday which can be a sign. Yesterday I had mild, mild cramps on the right side. BUT when I used to get ovulation pain before it would only last a few hours. This lasted for about 6 yesterday.
Soooooo frustrating. We're going to dtd tonight anywyas just in case. But anyone semi similar?

morning ladies!

no AF for me. no spotting even. i spotted for about 15 minutes last night - didn't even need a liner. only spotted when i wiped. i think the most frustrating thing about this mc is how is messed with my body.

i'm excited for when it's testing time for all you ladies! love seeing tests and line spotting! :)

I had a great date with weights this morning - much needed, it was. :bodyb:

I also started spotting and am more excited than I expected. Now the really annoying "1st cycle after D&C" can be gone from the perch over my head it has been sitting on. OPK's and HPT's are on the way - I am ready to go!

I love testing time and line spotting too, jtink. Watching other peoples lines makes waiting for my own a little less lonely.

So, I'm only 2 dpo but holy crap! Last night my nipples were sooooo sore. Like so bad that it hurt to have water touch them. That has never happened to me before. Not even when I got my last bfp. I'm thinking it's a good sign, but maybe I am crazy. Wouldn't it be too early for something like that?

hahaha Sunshine. Yep! lol. And drinking scotch before hand. I tell him often he's lucky :p

ninjapanda I usually play zelda, skyrim, and mario. Saturday it was OLD mario. Super Mario 2. My favorite one. Just cause of the sand levels lol.

jtink hopefully you get some answers soon! I know that's frustrating. For the month after my miscarriage I had spotting after hard workouts. Midwife and Dr said that it's normal. Even now that I've had (fingers crossed) everything pass and ultrasound says no retained tissue I had spotting on Sunday after long run. Which at this point isn't even a hard workout.

AFM spotting yesterday. Cramping yesterday - VERY mild. If I hadn't had so much cramps etc. recently I wouldn't have even noticed it. Watery CM. FF is saying fertile. temp was up on Sat morning, but I had a few drinks and stayed up late on Friday after kidlets went to bed. So that could be why. Did not temp sunday morning due to the early morning video game session lol. I'm getting old though I fell asleep at 9 same time as my 8.5 year old last night oops. Actually I was falling asleep reading to him! Some pain on left side this am. Not sure if it's ovary pain cause I've never had that before. But could be. I've also never payed this much attention before to all the pains etc lol. According to FF I should ovulate in the next day or so. So lots more BD to come :D

some red spotting - feeling confident i can call this cd1. so glad! i have another month to work out hard and lose extra weight. this whole spotting before my period thing really sucks - i hope it was just a freak thing!

ninja, it could be a good thing, or it could just be hormones. you never know! good luck!

hahaha Sunshine. Yep! lol. And drinking scotch before hand. I tell him often he's lucky :p

ninjapanda I usually play zelda, skyrim, and mario. Saturday it was OLD mario. Super Mario 2. My favorite one. Just cause of the sand levels lol.

jtink hopefully you get some answers soon! I know that's frustrating. For the month after my miscarriage I had spotting after hard workouts. Midwife and Dr said that it's normal. Even now that I've had (fingers crossed) everything pass and ultrasound says no retained tissue I had spotting on Sunday after long run. Which at this point isn't even a hard workout.

AFM spotting yesterday. Cramping yesterday - VERY mild. If I hadn't had so much cramps etc. recently I wouldn't have even noticed it. Watery CM. FF is saying fertile. temp was up on Sat morning, but I had a few drinks and stayed up late on Friday after kidlets went to bed. So that could be why. Did not temp sunday morning due to the early morning video game session lol. I'm getting old though I fell asleep at 9 same time as my 8.5 year old last night oops. Actually I was falling asleep reading to him! Some pain on left side this am. Not sure if it's ovary pain cause I've never had that before. But could be. I've also never payed this much attention before to all the pains etc lol. According to FF I should ovulate in the next day or so. So lots more BD to come :D

I am getting some spotting as well and I had a look up on it and its a good sign spotting before ov can be caused by estrogen rising trigging a LH surge that releases a nice healthy strong egg! :happydance: well that is what I am hoping for anyway! https://www.justmommies.com/articles/ovulation-spotting.shtml

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->