Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

lol, i take it back. i had one spot of reddish blood today, and thought it was AF, so i put in a tampon. tmi, but when i took it out a few hours later, it was so completely dry and white that it almost hurt to take out.

well, maybe i'm just going to spot for a few days before AF this time. so irritating.

i hope the rest of you are warmer than we are in chicago! 2 degrees today, and feels even colder. my son and i aren't going outside our apartment all day!

:hi: ladies sorry I've been MIA but w the early AF and Turning 39 today I've been kinda in the dumps :nope:

Well the bleeding finally stopped yesterday and I finally got my test results and they r confused Estridol 55 P 2.9 so Estridol is in AF range P is in O range WTH!!

My cervix has been really high/ med the whole time but now it's closed and I'm getting some Cm I'm so confused surely I can't get a BFP w all the bleeding I had :nope:

happy birthday Sis4Us!!!!:mrgreen:
and blasted AF, i say eat all the cake you want! :cake::cake::cake:

Happy Birthday Sis4Us :flower: I am not looking forward to my birthday 40 in June :wacko:

no more spotting today for me. going to the gym again tonight - wonder if lifting weights has been triggering spotting? curious.

okay, so when do we see some tests here? i'm dying to spot some lines!!! :) the FB group moves too fast for me. i'm a slow poke! :)

Thanks ladies really Sux another year closer to the 40 mark without a LO but I'm going to do everything in my power to make it happen b4 next year!! :)

Going to the Dr in the Am I will update later!!

agree jtink. Lets see some tests! 2 Weeks til i can! I also find myself missing stuff on facebook lol

Jtink - I agree too! I want to see some tests.... This TWW is gonna kill me! Lol

ask and you shall receive!!:rofl:

today is 10dpo and fmu tests (yeah, two, what?:blush:) didn't even warrant a photo.

even my husband (who was mad that he could see something, because he wanted to just think i was a crazy ttc lady!) said he saw something on the fmu test at the 5 minute mark. but then smu was nothing really...so, who knows!:wacko:

Attachments

• 9dpo w arrows.jpg
    9dpo w arrows.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 9
I see something on the first test jump! Eeek! Looking forward to seeing your next test.

yeah, i was looking forward to a better 10dpo test this morning, but no such luck.

we are leaving tonight for the states for a family emergency and might not have reliable internet...so i might leave everyone hanging, sorry!:haha:

also, i only have 3 wondfos left:dohh: (but ordered a 50-count pack online earlier today:blush:) pre-mc my LP was almost always 13 days, but post-mc i had a 13 day and then a weird 17 day one last cycle.:shrug: when we will get back on monday night, i'll be 16dpo, so i *should* know something for sure by then!:thumbup: i'll take a test or two with me and test on saturday and/or sunday, if AF doesn't get me first!

Happy birthday sis4u

Jtink any exercise I did whilst pregnant with DD lead to spotting, sometime clotting, so just go careful. The amount of times they saw me down EPU was to many to count.

FX jump.

AFM AF showed up yesterday evening. I'm at a loss what to do differently next month as we did amazing BD around ovulation. Just a bit gutted.

Happy birthday sis4u

Jtink any exercise I did whilst pregnant with DD lead to spotting, sometime clotting, so just go careful. The amount of times they saw me down EPU was to many to count.

FX jump.

AFM AF showed up yesterday evening. I'm at a loss what to do differently next month as we did amazing BD around ovulation. Just a bit gutted.

Big :hugs: sorry AF arrived :hugs:

yeah, i was looking forward to a better 10dpo test this morning, but no such luck.

we are leaving tonight for the states for a family emergency and might not have reliable internet...so i might leave everyone hanging, sorry!:haha:

also, i only have 3 wondfos left:dohh: (but ordered a 50-count pack online earlier today:blush:) pre-mc my LP was almost always 13 days, but post-mc i had a 13 day and then a weird 17 day one last cycle.:shrug: when we will get back on monday night, i'll be 16dpo, so i *should* know something for sure by then!:thumbup: i'll take a test or two with me and test on saturday and/or sunday, if AF doesn't get me first!

I am sorry about the family emergency! hope all is ok but YAY for line watch and hope it is the start of something amazing :hugs:

Woah!!!! What am I missing on the fb group?

Haha not much hun :hugs: I did the same as you deleted facebook off my phone, I logged on yesterday on my computer as my sis was driving me nuts wanting me to look at pictures she uploaded! but limit my time logged in! but I got a app for my phone for groups only! handy cause I can keep up but not have to look at my news feed :hugs:

agree jtink. Lets see some tests! 2 Weeks til i can! I also find myself missing stuff on facebook lol

I think we are cycle buddies, I hope I am not jinxing myself but I think, think I am going to OV today or tomorrow I hope!

Jtink I agree as well!!! can not wait to see some test and BFP for everyone waiting with a bit of luck I will be testing in and around 10 of March I think :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->