Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

Ohhhh Niamh, I didn't know you could do that. I'm thinking about getting fb back, but only on my computer...not my phone/iPad. I don't use my computer much. We'll see. I truly have loved not having it. It's been freeing lol. Dh still has it, so I snuck a few peaks at first, but now I just don't care lol.

Sis - happy birthday!! Hope it was a great day.
Mummy2o - so sorry the witch came, but new cycle, fresh stsrt now.
Jump - Woooooo. Testing time!!!!! Have a safe trip.

Afm I don't think I ovukated this cycle. Who knows, but still no sign and still low temps. Af came quickly after d&c, no ewcm, and last week my hcg was still 11 on day 3. So it's totally possible I just didn't produce an egg. I want to get a head stsrt on those vitamins anywyas, so we decided to wait to bd. I know its the responsible thing to do. We NTNP last week when we could, but now I'm going go hold off. I may try to dtd tonight lol, but there's still no sign of O anywyas. It's a little frustrating. I don't want cd15 + O days. I liked my day 10.

Did anyone else think they didn't O before they got second af?

Sunshine I didn't have any signs of ovulation the second month after my mc. I had a chemical the first month and third month, and never got my usual ovulation pains the only month I didn't get a bfp.
I haven't noticed kvulationnyet this month either and I'm cd14 I believe (trying not to track) usually I o between cd11 and 14, though my first chemical was cd16 o, and my dd2 I didn't ovulate until after AF was due .

Hi Ladies :flower:
Hope you all are doing well! I have read everything but since I'm at work I wont be able to talk to each of you individually this time!

Keep up the great work on workouts, everyone! I have been trying, too. Not eating the greatest though!

THANK YOU ALL for the encouragement about our money troubles. It is devastating the changes it creates in a household budget! BUT, DH and I talked, and he said "no way are we waiting to ttc!" :kiss: So that makes me really happy!

We went to our genetic counselor appointment yesterday. It was more or less a waste of time. My OB did not send my records of the tests she already did, so the genetic counselor had nothing to review with us! She was able to track down the chromosomal testing from the last baby (d&c in December) and said there was nothing chromosomally wrong with the baby. She basically told us that we just have really bad luck (same answer we have been given by everyone!). I'm tired of hearing it. But at the same time, is it a tiny glimmer of hope?! I dont know...
BFN this morning; expecting AF any time now. I usually get a pos test on 9dpo so I'm sure I'm out this month!

sunshine, i should have used opk's this cycle, but was just weary of it. i will be next cycle. i have no idea if i ovulated or not. my ewcm is never a good indicator for me.

still haven't gotten AF. had very very light pink spotting (only when i wiped) for about 2 hours each day for the past 3 days. none today yet, and it hasn't been enough for even a pantyliner. i'm confused, as i've never spotted before a period ever! i'm half tempted to get a $1 hpt today, but don't really think i'm pregnant, to be honest.

Jtink, I never had spotting until after my first d&c. After that, I had spotting for a few days before and also cramps during af. Both were new to me.

Sorry for asking again, but how long since your mc? And what day are you now?

Sunshine, I had my mc on January 13th. I had my first AF Feb. 3rd. So that would make today CD 22. I have shorter cycles, anywhere from 25-27 days. My first AF after the mc on Feb 3rd, I didn't have any spotting. But I guess our bodies are a mystery. Who knows?

Hmm, Well (unfortunately) there's the possibility you're having what I had: shorter cycles with spotting before. Although, that's quite a lot of spotting so who knows. I did enjoy my shorter cycles of 23/24 days, which is why I'm hoping they don't go longer this time.

Awe mummy2o sorry AF arrived. It can take a few months even with everything perfect! Good luck this month!

jumpingo I don't see it myself, but at 10DPO last time no one could see it in pic form on the computer. Good luck!

Sunshine I'm not sure. I go to sleep and wake up to so much I can't keep up :p

Niamh yes I think we are!! You think you ovulated yesterday right? I think I did too!! Come on babies!

it's not continuous spotting. it's only when i wipe, and it's just a faint, faint light pink. if i wasn't looking for it, i probably wouldn't even notice it. really odd to me, especially since i didn't have it with the first AF after the mc. i wouldn't mind shorter cycles, as long as i can still get my bfp!

hmm. Strange eh jtink? But if you're cd22 then the timing could be right for implantation bleeding. Especially if it's something you wouldn't notice if you weren't looking.

it would be nice if it was IB, but honestly, i don't think i'm pregnant. who knows.

it took me 4 months with my son and 3 months with the last pregnancy, so i'm anticipating a few months for the next bfp. i'm okay with that. i figure that the right bfp with happen at the right time! :)

jarvis, what cd are you now?

CD 15. With pains and CM and what not I think I ovulated yesterday!

Speaking of working out... I have been so scared to workout but my week with hubby made me gain 5 lbs. I know it's stupid and irrational but some paranoid part of me thinks that I will screw my chances up by working out while waiting to find out if we got lucky.

I know it's stupid and irrational but some paranoid part of me thinks that I will screw my chances up by working out while waiting to find out if we got lucky.

It's not stupid at all and I am certain I'll be the same way. Perspective changes once you've had a loss...pregnancy isn't as "everyday" or relaxed anymore. Mama bears are overprotective before we even know if there is something to protect.

I have found since I started my cycle yesterday that I have some weird psychological associations with my loss. Yesterday was CD1 and my plan was to start prenatals again. I bought three bottles when I was pregnant this last time and now I seem to be blaming them for the miscarriage. I am afraid to take them from the same bottle because I feel like they are tainted. I need to get over it though because they are gluten-free and I already paid for them.

I can't eat vanilla pudding yet either because it's all I could stomach for a couple weeks of sickness and now it just gives me a bad feeling when I look at it in the fridge. :shrug:

Also, bleeding has brought back a lot of less than good feelings. During the miscarriage, I lost enough blood at home to pass out on the kitchen floor. I was taken to the ER and had an emergency D&C. Afterwards, I only really had one day of actual bleeding. I spotted a bit for a couple weeks but not red. Now, with full flow - every time I use the bathroom I have the feelings of dread from the loss and fear for my own safety that I had that night.

This too shall pass...

Sorry for the vent, I didn't think it was all coming out here but you all get it and there is great comfort in that.

I know my working out didn't do anything, but it's in the back of my mind. But I can't not run. I just can't. It keeps me sane. I run 3-5 days a week and lane swim 1-2 with strength training thrown in as I can.

Will admit though this morning swimming I wondered if it was washing last nights spermies away :p

onemoretime that sounds very scary! But you're right. This too shall pass! It takes time and how much time is different for everyone.

I know it's stupid and irrational but some paranoid part of me thinks that I will screw my chances up by working out while waiting to find out if we got lucky.

It's not stupid at all and I am certain I'll be the same way. Perspective changes once you've had a loss...pregnancy isn't as "everyday" or relaxed anymore. Mama bears are overprotective before we even know if there is something to protect.

I have found since I started my cycle yesterday that I have some weird psychological associations with my loss. Yesterday was CD1 and my plan was to start prenatals again. I bought three bottles when I was pregnant this last time and now I seem to be blaming them for the miscarriage. I am afraid to take them from the same bottle because I feel like they are tainted. I need to get over it though because they are gluten-free and I already paid for them.

OH, I know how you feel about prenatals.... I had my mc a few days after I started taking my prenatals and I had blamed them too. My doc told me to keep taking them after the mc and I am but I still worry like crazy about them.

I absolutely love to run and live for running but I haven't run since the mc. I just got a new treadmill today too so I want to run again but I am just still so scared/paranoid!

i feel you all about the prenatals. i just recently started taking all my supplements and vitamins again. i don't think i feel it caused the mc, but i just didn't want to do the daily routine of taking the pills - it reminded me of the mc.

been working out hard lately, and even though the weight loss hasn't started yet, i'm already feeling stronger and healthier. feels so good!

question ladies - it looks like right now i'm having 21 day cycles. will that prevent me from conceiving? next cycle i am doing opk's, but i plan on starting the bd'ing the day after AF ends. anyone else have similar short cycles? i got pregnant last time on 25 day cycles, but 21 seems awfully short.

I had 23 days. I ovulated around day 10 and also started to dtd the day after af ended. I believe as long as your LP is still around 13-14 it's okay. But I was lucky and mine was, so don't quote me on That. And who knows after this mc for me.

my LP has never been 13-14 days - i did opk's with both pregnancies, and my LP was always 11 or 12. but i think that's fine.

i've never had a problem with ovulation or getting pregnant, so i guess my body just needs some time. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->