Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

AAGH, just typed a huge post and lost it.

will catch up later, it's snowing heavily outside, and trying to keep a nearly 2 year old entertained inside is hard work! :)

lost 1.5 pounds this week! been eating really well, no alcohol or soda, and lifting weights along with cardio. really happy to see my effort pay off. really ok with the fact that i have another month to ttc (and lose weight). i'm secretly hoping for a christmas baby, too, like most of you girls! how fun that would be.

on the prenatals - i take so many pills for my crohn's, and the expensive prenatals upset my stomach so bad. i tried so many with my son, and the only ones that didn't make me barf are the target prenatals. crazy. i've been taking them since i was pregnant with him - never stopped (except for after the mc when i was sad and couldn't bear taking it, as it reminded me of the mc)

i'm interested - what supplements are you girls all taking?

i take D3, B12, prenatal, fish oil and folic acid.

Kozmik that's awesome DH is so on board with everything. And I agree there is no "good" time to have a baby financially. There will always be a place you need to spend money!

Onemoretime glad AF is leaving! Good luck this month!

Oh, I've always thought exercise was important.... That is why I have always been as active as I am. I was just saying that I had taken a month off because I had somehow irrationally believed that my exercise had played a contributing factor to the mc. I know it didn't and there was nothing I could have done to prevent it but at that time I was overthinking and trying to find a reason for what had happened.

And kozmik, I totally agree that there is never a good time to have a baby.... If we all waited waited for a good time to have one, there would be substantially less babies in the world! I'm glad you and your hubby were able to talk it out and that you get to keep trying! Fx it happens soon for you!

I hear ya on that NinjaPanda! I was training for a half at the time (and am again) I've also been a runner for 16 years. I ran through both of my sons pregnancies. I KNOW it had nothing to do with the miscarriage. Doesn't stop the thoughts from forming though! Although running is also what got me through my miscarriage as well. It's been a long time constant in my life!

Thanks for the temp rise love! Not reading too too much into it as its a NTNP cycyle, but still exciting to see :) it could drop just as much tomorrow thoufh lol.

I just went to the gym for two hours. Holy Toledo. I'm wiped. Even yoga was a struggle at the end. I'm frustrated though because I can't seem to lose those few pounds - I eat heslthy, no processed foods, no bread etc., I do drink wine on the weekends, but I work hard all week for that. I don't eat junk, and If I eat chocolate it's dark. I'm really strict, but yet I cannot seem to lose those extra pounds. It's driving me nuts. this isn't even a diet, I've eaten this way for 5 years now. I'm confused. Anyways. Keep on keeping on, right?

As for vitamins/supplements I take - prenatals with super high level of folic acid, vitamin D, iron, b12, cod liver oil, and now iron supplements.

I think that's all lol.

ajarvis yay you have it well covered and great that FF agrees with you :hugs: good luck now in the rest of the TWW

kozmik that is great news and you know I agree with everyone never a right time but you know it always works out and you find a way :flower:

jtink28 I am taking maca, fish oils, q10 with vit E and my prenatal

OneMore Time good luck for this cycle may it be the last one you have to try for :)

ASFM I was like a devil earlier I was so sure I have ovulated CD17 (wednesday) but temp this morning is down :growlmad: so guess not! cervix and CM were all pointing out that I did so frustrated with it all!

Thanks for the temp rise love! Not reading too too much into it as its a NTNP cycyle, but still exciting to see :) it could drop just as much tomorrow thoufh lol.

I just went to the gym for two hours. Holy Toledo. I'm wiped. Even yoga was a struggle at the end. I'm frustrated though because I can't seem to lose those few pounds - I eat heslthy, no processed foods, no bread etc., I do drink wine on the weekends, but I work hard all week for that. I don't eat junk, and If I eat chocolate it's dark. I'm really strict, but yet I cannot seem to lose those extra pounds. It's driving me nuts. this isn't even a diet, I've eaten this way for 5 years now. I'm confused. Anyways. Keep on keeping on, right?

As for vitamins/supplements I take - prenatals with super high level of folic acid, vitamin D, iron, b12, cod liver oil, and now iron supplements.

I think that's all lol.

That is a great temp rise :) FX it stays up tomorrow

I got out walking today! did 8k in total :)

Just be careful with fish oils. Some aren't safe to take whilst pregnant.

Yeah, I've been running for 10 years (with a one year break in there because I had knee surgery and another year hiatus when I developed pulmonary embolisms caused by the bcp and part of my right lung died and will always be dead). I want to build myself up to be able to do a half marathon again.

Yeah, I've been running for 10 years (with a one year break in there because I had knee surgery and another year hiatus when I developed pulmonary embolisms caused by the bcp and part of my right lung died and will always be dead). I want to build myself up to be able to do a half marathon again.

Nice! I'm training for the Calgary Half May 31st. Just ran the Hypo Half February 8th. It's my favorite distance to train for. Fav distance to run is 10K though. To me it's a comfortable distance.

Nice! I'm training for the Calgary Half May 31st. Just ran the Hypo Half February 8th. It's my favorite distance to train for. Fav distance to run is 10K though. To me it's a comfortable distance.

I agree. My fave distance to run has always been 10k.... It's long enough to get lost in my thoughts and relax but not so long that I start wondering when it's over! Lol

I hear ya. I'm good up to 16ish km. After that it becomes work. But that's not too bad. Work for 5 enjoy 16 and you have a half. haha

I'm currently taking a multivitamin for women of childbearing age (not specifically marketed as a prenatal but has the same requirements of one) in the morning with vitamin E (the wrong kind unfortunately. It only has alpha-tocopherol and to be fully beneficial it needs to have a balance of four tocopherols) and vitex. And in the evening I'm taking a calcium/magnesium supplement with D3, and fish oil. I was taking maca but can only find raw powder locally.

Woooo!!!!!!! Ff says I'm 3 dpo!!!!!! My chart makes me so happy even though I'm still NTNP lol. It just looks so nice!!!!

Ok...calm down, I know lol

Woooo!!!!!!! Ff says I'm 3 dpo!!!!!! My chart makes me so happy even though I'm still NTNP lol. It just looks so nice!!!!

Ok...calm down, I know lol

You trimmed it great :flower: delighted you got cross hairs :happydance:

Unfortunately none for me looks like I didn't ovulate at all I actually feeling very down about it all. :cry: I made an appointment with the doctor have to wait till tuesday though

Aw Niamh,I'm sorry to hear that. Your body sure is giving you a run for your money. I hope you get some answers on Tuesday. Until then keep Bding , you may just be late this month. I was!

It is pretty normally to not ovulate for one cycle a year. Maybe its your bodies way of resetting itself after the miscarriage. Hopefully you'll get a period soon and it will sort it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->