Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

Well I tried to change it, but nothing happened. It's probably the combination of the inaccurate times and the single day of ewcm. Oh well, I've changed the info back so I have it for next month.

Ajarvis - good job enjoying the wine lol. I did as well. :)

Niamh - hopefully your new bbt will provide more info for you, I bet you're almost ready to go again! :)

Just got back from the gym. Having a coffee and some tuna, with a side of Avacado and apples. Watching one born every minute. I'm addicted. I need to go back to work haha.

haha Sunshine I'm at work. It's overrated :p Bought a fitbit this weekend though so focusing on getting my steps and hitting my calories burnt goals to burn off some weight!

Oh that sounds like a good idea. I'm a Teacher, so when I work all I do is walk around! Hope the day goes fast for you!! Looks like you're the same day as me now, I'll be waiting for you to test!!

Ajarvis - I had a major wave of nausea this morning too! And man, sore boobs. Lol, guess we shall see if I get af on Saturday...

My boobs still feel fine. we shall see as the week goes! FX for both of us :) I'm testing on Friday or Saturday. Friday will now be too early if I ovulated later than ff originally said. But if I buy 3 or 4 tests I should be good ha.

Ff tried to change my O date today....the nerve. Well, I showed it who was boss and changed ot back. It was confused over my ewcm, but to be honest there wasn't much of it, and I only recorded it because it was something. So, I fixed that and now I've got solid cross hairs lol. My temp went higher the last few days also, so maybe it was confused? Anyways, whatever.

I had my appt with my new Ob and he's so much better!!! He listened and kept asking if I had any more questions. Didnt Rush me or anything. Also told me that the Most likely cause of my mcs is still bad luck, since my blood work came back okay! He said to keep taking baby asprin and that if I get pregnant again he will put me on progesterone right away.

Also...just in case anyone else is curious about baby asprin - he said that while it doesn't hurt to take it, those issues seem to cause issues with babies between 12-16 weeks, so it likely wasn't the cause early on like I had. He said it's the same as progesterone though, since we can't look inside ourselves and see exactly what is going on, it's another thing that just doesn't hurt to take! So there it is.

Who's next to test?

Sunshine the nerve of ff :haha: good you were able to sort that out though and glad your doctor was nice and listened to you :hugs:

Well done showing it who's boss! And yay for solid crosshairs! Yay for a nice doctor too, it will make all the difference having someone you'll be comfortable with. Good news you can take the aspirin, it's all worth a go!

Sounds like a much better doctor Sunshine!! Awesome! Glad he's listening and helpful.

Not sure who is next. I'm testing on Fri or Saturday. AF is due next wed.

yay for a nice doctor sunshine! that's awesome.

psa - i hate eating healthy. i do it because i want to lose weight and be healthy, but in the morning, i'd rather have a bowl of captain crunch instead of a whole wheat english muffin with peanut butter and an egg :coffee:

pretty sure that today is the last day of this horrible AF. either tonight or tomorrow will start the bd'ing and opks! :happydance:

I think I will be testing fri or sat.... AF is due on sat for me. Last time I didn't get a bfp till 16 dpo

Thanks ladies! It's such a relief to have someone who listens. My other guy was a potatoe head. Now that I'm no longer with him I can tell you what he said to make me so mad.....So about 5 mins before surgery he came out to talk to DH and i. I asked him what tests we could do, etc. and he told me the ones we would start with. I said "how long do they take and am I stuck on hold for TTC while we do them?" He got super snippy and said "I don't mind doing thenm, but if you're going to go get pregnant on me, I'm not sure if they're worth it". I was on meds at the time so it kinda went over my head in the moment, but as soon as I woke up I remmebered and my blood stsrted boiling lol. So that's why I went ahead and ordered my own blood work and never went back lol.

Though she be but little, she is fierce ;)

SOOO jtink so exciting! And I hear you, I enjoy eating healthy and working out, but my weakness is chinese food and thai noodles lol.

haha. Sunshine good on ya. effing rude doctors! I haven't heard from mine on my blood tests, but she said they don't usually call unless something is wrong. So I'm assuming all good.

jtink glad you can get busy again soon ;) I like healthy eating and exercise. I just enjoy too much wine :p seems even a bottle over a week ruins any weight loss. So it doesn't matter if I get plastered. Or just enjoy a glass here and there. So usually the kids go to their dads and I drink the bottle haha.

ninjapanda - FX for you! Hope we see a BFP on Friday/Saturday!

Due to the change FF gave in my O day. I do not feel confident for getting a positive test. I think we missed it this month due to DH being sick. We missed O day. But we shall see.

Ajarvis - red wine is my weakness. Dh is 9 year older than me and I keep asking him at what age I'll be mature enough to just have a glass with dinner. Nope, I drink the whole bottle on a weekend (or half if we split). it's just too good!! But you're right, it does nothing for the weight loss....

Sunshine I would of been so mad :growlmad: you were right to move the doctors

jtink good luck this cycle :happydance: so good to move on from AF to actually trying :flower:

Ajarvis I enjoy a glass of wine now and again, but I waste a bottle of wine LOL I will only have 1 glass have nearly a full bottle in the fridge wasted :haha: my friend gave me a lovely bottle and I have it saved up for my birthday because I wont drink it no point opening it now I just get really bad hangovers so wont drink any more than that! I still think your in with a chance 1 day before OV is good I think FX for you :hugs:

NinjaPanda oooh good luck testing FX for you :hugs:

So could anyone take a look at my chart I think I finally ovulated, nipples got supper sore yesterday and I woke up to some up in the middle of the night to ovulation pain :happydance: so really really hope that is it!!!
only thing is I got a new bbt and used it this morning so temp is slightly lower on that one! I left my other one down stairs was just thinking I should of stuck with it till end of cycle!

woke up to some bad news as well my granddad passed away last night! slightly annoyed at how I found out from facebook no less :wacko: my poor sister in Florida message me at 3.30 am after she seen a status from my cousin! no point saying anything as my cousins were really close to my granddad so very upset! going to be hard over the next few days as we only lost my mum in September! I think I am numb can not deal with any more grief he was a good age though death is always horrible but I think I can cope when it is old age not when someone is taken before they should go..

Awe Niamh sorry for your loss. What a horrible way to find out!

I really hope you ovulated! I don't see your chart though.

I am sooo looking forward to this weekend for all the tests to look at. I'm hoping to be looking at + OPK's this weekend - all your HPT's will be a lot more fun.

Sunshine - I switched my OB after the D&C as well. I had been unhappy with my original OB to begin with, this loss pushed me over the edge. Now, I have a great new one. We are in charge of our health - kudos for kicking ass and taking names. :thumbup:

Niamh - I was going to say that I thought you ovulated yesterday or today based on your signs and that temp creeping up but I didn't want to be wrong. I am do hoping this is it for you so you can start the other 2 week wait.

I am so sorry about your granddad - death is never easy, no matter how old the person was. I can deal with a lot of things in life without too much trouble but not death. Saying goodbye is the hardest thing we have to do and you have had a lot of goodbyes over the last few months. :hugs:

I love to eat healthy and working out but wine and Hershey's bars give me grief. I had an outstanding omelet with salsa for breakfast but have been sitting here for the last hour trying to forget about the last Hershey with almonds in the cupboard.

I hope you all are having a great day. I am signing off to finish a research paper....and to eat the candy bar. :haha:

:flower:
:dust:

sunshine - so happy you got a new doc that you are comfortable with! that is awesome news!

niamh - so sorry for the loss of your granddad- thats so sad! I hope you are doing ok!

AFM - boring boring boring first week of the cycle. CD7 here and I'm so bored! At least its over and I can start looking for ewcm and using opk's in a couple days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->