Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

Sunshine - I'm glad you were able to get a new doc... That old one sounds like a nightmare!

Niamh - I'm sorry for your loss. Hooray for O day though!

Ajarvis - Even if you didn't bd on O day, you still have a chance! Fx!

AFM I keep jumping between I could be and I can't be thoughts. I just don't trust my body anymore. I feel about 80% sure I could be but don't want to get my hopes up because my desire to be prego could be influencing the way I am feeling. The nausea hasn't gone totally still, my boobs are still achy and my cp is high and soft with watery cm (same as last time I got bfp) so I am trying to keep positive!

Niamh I am so sorry about your grandad, and the way you had to find out :( Family should always be given the courtesy of finding out personally - if a phone call isn't possible then at the very least an email :(

Sunshine what an awful thing for your Dr to say! So glad you found a new one.

Niamh I am also very sorry to hear about your granddad. I am not a fan of social media and technology for that very reason. I am sorry you had to have that unfair shock, and I'm sending you <3 and hugs across the pond.

Afm - I am SO tired. I just woke up from an out of nowhere 2 hour nap. Weird.

Well I'm not going to lie, it DID cross my mind. BUT, it's super early for that to be related no? My whole body feels exhausted though. I don't like naps because I usually wake up groggy and grumpy. But this time I woke up and just feel all over exhausted.

Yea it is probably early. But who's to know for sure. I was exhausted around 3-4 weeks with the last pregnancy. Only symptom for a few weeks.

Ajarvis its my cycle ticker it leads to my chart :flower:

Onemore time yea I think between yesterday and today fx temp stays up now :flower: hope you enjoyed the bar and got your paaper done

Thanks for all your well wishes, I was kinda dreading this evening but it went ok and it was nice seeing my aunties and chatting about my mum remembering good times and funny stories. my granddad passed peacefully so I am so glad he didn't suffer that would of been horrible.

off to bed now and hoping temp stays up tomorrow and I get cross hairs tomorrow or thursday [-o&lt;

Celtic so sorry about your Grandad!! :hugs:

Ur chart is very rocky hope Ur temp stays up in the AM and things become clear!! :)

AFM finally got a peak this evening on the monitor +++ OPK cheapie!! FX FX I don't need the FS they just sent me a price list and yea double what I paid at the other Dr he's starting to not look so bad plus my Fav nurse is there !! :shrug:

FX for everyone waiting to test and O!!

sunshine, i was exhausted very early. you never know! :)

niamh, i'm so sorry about your grandfather. i miss my grandparents dreadfully - they all passed away years ago, but i still miss them.

got in the car today to go to the gym - had a hard day and was really looking forward to it. turns out the lightbulbs in my car died, and so i have no headlights. obviously i can't drive. i was so would up from my hard day that i sat in the car and cried. i really wanted to go to the gym, dammit! lol.

took my first opk today. obviously negative, since i'm at the end of AF, but it looks like it may be positive soon. that's what i get for having short cycles, eh?

Hey ladies, mind if I join in? I am (was?) a Firefly too. Sadly I lost my August baby during my 14th week, which still brings tears to my eyes when I type it...but I'm hoping to TTC again one of these days. I've never temped or tracked my ovulation (or even my cycles) so I have some learning to do. :)

hey fitmama! so sorry that you have to be here, but you are very welcome to join us. :) :)

Big :hug: I'm so sorry you are here with us instead of the Firefly's thread :( but I'm glad you've found us.

Thank jtink - you never know, but I'll take the sleepiness lol, I had a lazy day and it was great. So sorry you had a bad day though, what a pain. It's so frustrating to build yourself up to go and then something happens. I hope you get it fixed soon though and can go tomorrow?

Onemore - fx no FS is required!! Yay!

Fit - welcome! :)

Welcome fitmamma. I am so sorry for your loss. :hugs: you have a good support system here!

Afm..... Oh man ladies, I had to share. I was hit with it all today. Sore boobs, super hungry, dizzy/lightheaded, and so tired that I had to have a long nap by 7 pm because I was so tired. Cp is still high and soft with watery cm.... Now, I realize it could be a multitude of things causing the way I feel today but it definitely has me excited/feeling more positive about our chances this month!

I'm so sorry fitmama. I've had a 2nd trimester lost also at 19 weeks and its so hard having a loss in that period after your deemed to be safe period and to start to enjoy pregnancy. (Not saying 1st trimesters losses aren't any easier, just its a different experience from my experience)

Niamh sorry about your grandad and the way you found out. I'm really surprised no one in your family let you know before hand.

Looking forward to seeing some BFP soon!

Good morning ladies.

jtink - I get so cranky when I miss a workout that I was so mentally prepared for. As far as melting down, I don't ever do it when something big happens, it is the smallest thing that pushes me over the edge. The straw that broke the camels back.

Fit_Mama - I am sorry about your loss; you have come to the right place. I love this thread and the ladies here.

Sunshine - I look forward to the next week or so - I hope you plan to test this weekend!

Ninja - I look forward to your tests also! I truly hope you get your BFP.

Niamh
- The paper is not quite done, the candy bar was delicious!

AFM - I am over the peacefulness of not worrying about anything in the early days of a new cycle. I am ready for things to start happening. If only it all happened on my timeline.

DH is having pretty substantial shoulder surgery on April 3 so I am feeling some extra pressure on this cycle. Next month, my fertile period will likely be shortly after the surgery. Hopefully we'll see a BFP this month and next month won't matter.

I hope you all have a great day today! :flower:
:dust:

Onemore - no testing here! It was our NTNP month, so mostly just trying to record data. But can't wait for ajarvis and ninjas tests!!:)

Ninja - I also fell asleep for 2 hours mid day and then went to bed at 9 lol, I don't have the other symptoms, but I never did with my other two Bfps. Fingers crossed they mean something for you!

Morning ladies! Half way through the week! :)

Hey ladies, mind if I join in? I am (was?) a Firefly too. Sadly I lost my August baby during my 14th week, which still brings tears to my eyes when I type it...but I'm hoping to TTC again one of these days. I've never temped or tracked my ovulation (or even my cycles) so I have some learning to do. :)

I am so sorry :nope: you have to be here, but you are very welcome :hugs:

Big :hug: I'm so sorry you are here with us instead of the Firefly's thread :( but I'm glad you've found us.

NDH just noticed freebirth under your ticker! is that what I think it is! secretly I love that :flower:

OneMore Time :hugs: FX this is your time so you wont have to worry about missing TCC time in April

NinjaPanda oooh FX :hugs:

jtink28 huge big hugs :hugs: sorry you missed the gym, I hope your feeling better today

AFM fist I am so sorry for all my typos, always happens when I am on my phone! they hurt my eyes

Temp was down a tiny bit but still up, but my sleep has been very disrupted and woke up later to take my temperature so might have something to do with it ! plus I changed thermometer to a BBT from a normal one, so I think it I used my old one temp would be slightly higher!

I kinda think my temps are still low and kinda think I will see AF in less than 14 days so hope next cycle all is back to normal

Welcome fit_mama tobe. So very sorry for your loss. I lost my July baby at 12 weeks. So very hard. Also new to temping and what not! Hope you get your rainbow baby soon.

jtink at least with a short cycle you can get to the important BD right away haha. Sorry you had a crappy day.

Good luck sis4us!!

AFM nothing to report. Waiting for tomorrow to buy tests :p No symptoms though. Having fun with my fitbit! This thing is awesome by the way. If anyone has one lets be friends :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->