Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

OPKS sound so complicated to me, I find temping stressful enough lol. Hope it works for you ladies though!

I forgot how much I diskike limbo land lol. I just want to know how long my cycles are now, that's all that's on my mind.:coffee:

I wish I had a reason to use this little guy - :happydance: he makes me smile hahaa.

OPKS sound so complicated to me, I find temping stressful enough lol. Hope it works for you ladies though!

I forgot how much I diskike limbo land lol. I just want to know how long my cycles are now, that's all that's on my mind.:coffee:

I wish I had a reason to use this little guy - :happydance: he makes me smile hahaa.

That's why I shelled out the $ for a digital opk... It just seemed easier to me.

I want a reason to use that :happydance: guy too! I'm really hoping that weird cramping was nothing.... It didn't feel like AF cramps and my boobs still feel super sore (almost like a bruised feeling). This stupid waiting period kills me every time!

Thanks for the welcome ladies. :flower:

Hope to see some BFP's around here soon!

Ha, funny I had an appointment with the Perintologist and she didn't seem that keen on OPKs either. I'm a happy camper though as she originally told me to wait for 2-3 periods before trying again and now she says to just wait for one and I can ttc!

Happy Friday Eve everyone!

FF has put me down for ovulation at CD9, which if its correct I'll get a 23/24 day cycle. Surely that isn't enough time. I miss my 28 day cycles.

Crazy! I used to have 23-26 day cycles but usually ovulated CD 11 or 12. Ive enjoyed the 28 day cycles I've had since having kids (when I've been cycling that is. Only had 7 non-pregnant ones in 3 years lol)

The messing up of my cycle I've found quite difficult. Everything was so regular before, I knew exactly what was going to happen and if anything out of the ordinary happened i knew it was a good sign. Now all bets are off! And I don't even know when to expect af if not pregnant. I miss my predictable body!

Great news you can ttc again soon fitmama!

Congratulations NDH i love that you were still pregnant! Yeah!

Hope everyone is good!

The messing up of my cycle I've found quite difficult. Everything was so regular before, I knew exactly what was going to happen and if anything out of the ordinary happened i knew it was a good sign. Now all bets are off! And I don't even know when to expect af if not pregnant. I miss my predictable body!

me too, jaspie!!:nope::gun:

Good morning ladies! CD10 here and I think I'm going to start using opks tomorrow. Hubby is desperate for sex! Hahah he has been hinting for a few days now (he always get like that during my period!) I'm finally done with the spotting so tonight we will for sure!
I already told him we wont be doing a bunch of bd'ing until next week though, because I dont want him to run out of steam when it really counts!!

haha. I have never planned sex like that the fiance might like it :p but we just go when we want. Which usually coincides with good timing anyways cause the only time we're not is AF time ;)

AFM My temp is trending down. So BFN this morning. If it's low again tomorrow I'll not test. It's sitting just barely above coverline right now.

Hey ladies! At work today, grade 2. Littl monkeys are keeping me busy.

Ajarvis - so sorry for the bfn, but it's still early!

Kozmic - yay for bd week almost. But ya, save the goods hahah.

AFM - I don't know what dpo I am, but my temp is staying nice. And I also have lotiony cm. Which normally is unusual for me, but happened befor my last bfp. I totally know it's not likely, but I just want to know how long this cycle will be. Ahhh. I think I'm day 25 now, so longer than after my last D&c. Woot. So that's exciting.
Hahaha there..you guys are all caught up on my daily ramblings.

Wanting - where are you!!! lol come back on here once in a blue moon ;)

Yeah, I tested this morning and got a bfn too.... Af is due today/tomorrow so we'll just keep going. Last time I didn't get a bfp until 16/17 dpo

Yea your temps look fabulous sunshine! Mine are on their way down. Going for a christmas baby :) Means I can wear my expensive Jessica Simpson Maternity dress I got for cheap ha

So cramping and spotting this afternoon... neither of which are normal for me at AF time. I can usually just "feel" it showing up. So I may just be testing in the am if no AF. Was going to skip tomorrow after my temp dropping last few days...

jarvis, hope this could be a bfp for you!

i was a little excited this time around, because i've never spotted...ever. i thought maybe? but i think the stupid mc messed me up for a bit. i'm just hoping that everything is all "cleared up" in there, and in the next month or two we'll all be getting our bfp!

Well I'm bleeding again, after a few days with none. It's just like my period now though, weird, and was even accompanied by the chin pimple that always joins aunt flo.

Not going to get upset even though I thought it was over - my body is doing what it needs to do to get back in baby making shape. Also, my doctor thinks I may have been in my 16th week of pregnancy when my baby died not my 14th week (there was a 13 day discrepancy between my LMP and the results of my dating scan). 16 weeks is late to miscarry so no wonder my body is taking awhile to regulate.

I ran 8.5 km during lunch today and it was AWESOME!! Running makes me soooo happy, to think I used to hate it and had to be tricked into it initially. :)

Have a great weekend ladies!

awe fitmama I did 6 today. Wanted to do 8 but was expected home. The first time in my miscarriage I had contraction cramping and passing of tissue I went for a 6k run that was brutal. But running carried me through. It's my lifeline. I've been an avid runner for 16 years. ran through both pregnancies with my boys until it was uncomfortable. I really think this cycle is my body getting back to normal. Running at least is a mind clear. No thinking of symptoms, testing, cycle day, temp nothing but the road

Fitmama, my bleeding started and stopped after my miscarriage also, so perfectly normal. It soon regulated itself and I got my first period 5 weeks after my miscarriage.

Fit mama - hiw did you get ticked into running? I used to love running when I was younger, but it's been so long now. I am not a fan at all. Dh runs though so it would be good if I could be tricked into it too haha. Usually I just ride my bike when he runs, until I start doing circles around him and he doesn't enjoy it so much hahaha. I'm a brat.

Ajarvis - thanks for the temp love!! You're not out yet

So I'm on day 26, but only 11 dpo so still in limbo. I really hope I don't have some ridiculously long cycles after mc. I've always been 28, and then 23 after first mc. Hmmm.....

Fit mama - hiw did you get ticked into running? I used to love running when I was younger, but it's been so long now. I am not a fan at all. Dh runs though so it would be good if I could be tricked into it too haha. Usually I just ride my bike when he runs, until I start doing circles around him and he doesn't enjoy it so much hahaha. I'm a brat.

Ajarvis - thanks for the temp love!! You're not out yet

So I'm on day 26, but only 11 dpo so still in limbo. I really hope I don't have some ridiculously long cycles after mc. I've always been 28, and then 23 after first mc. Hmmm.....

nice temp rise :flower:

Well, I'm out. The witch came. :( Guess my symptoms before AF have changed after the MC... This sucks. At least DH will be home for 2 weeks as of the 17th. I should O during that time. Maybe we'll get lucky then....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->