Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

So sorry :( hopefully the timing works out for your next ovulation.

i think this happened to me last time i used opk's, but i can't remember. i'm testing with smu and have gotten + opk's for 3 days. when i test in the afternoon and evening, it's negative because i drink so much water (i drink about a little over a gallon every day) i know this can be normal, but has anyone who uses opk's ever had this? i think i had O pains last night, though. we are bd'ing every day anyway. my DH is in heaven, lol!

Thanks, this first day just seems so strange to me. Usually I get cramps so bad that I require a heating pad and bed rest because I can barely walk and it is SUPER heavy on first day.... Today, I have no cramps and it seems like just weird spotting/super light and my nipples still really hurt (they never usually hurt during or before AF). Has anyone else's periods changed this much after a mc?

Mine have changed drastically ninja. I never had spotting before, and it's shorter. I just want my normal AF back! :(

God, I hear that... I mean, I'll gladly take not having to deal with the excruciating cramps and if it ends up being shorter well, even better (I usually have heavy for 5 days straight) but I would just like to be able to trust my body again and know what the heck is going on with it.

Mine changed after first mc. I used to be 28 days exactly, no spotting and no pms symptoms. After first mc, I had spotting a day or two before each month and major cramps the first day or two. Plus way heavier.

My cycles have changed also ninja. They are heavier, but shorter and my cycles are shorter.

AFM I am pissed off by some pregnant women giving me advise on my short cycles. Admittedly, I guess it was my fault for posting in Erika's baby group for advise, but it still stung. I'm suppose to be 29 weeks by now and she's 12 weeks pregnant. Life really does suck at times. I just hope we'll all catch these sneaky eggs soon as I really hate us all having down times/days from time to time. I'm generally fine, but I left like punching here.

My cycles have changed also ninja. They are heavier, but shorter and my cycles are shorter.

AFM I am pissed off by some pregnant women giving me advise on my short cycles. Admittedly, I guess it was my fault for posting in Erika's baby group for advise, but it still stung. I'm suppose to be 29 weeks by now and she's 12 weeks pregnant. Life really does suck at times. I just hope we'll all catch these sneaky eggs soon as I really hate us all having down times/days from time to time. I'm generally fine, but I left like punching here.

I completely understand what you're saying mummy2o. I have a few friends from other threads on the forums and they just got their bfp's this month and last. As much as I am super excited/happy for them, I still just want to scream sometimes. I am supposed to be 14 weeks by now and instead, I am back to square one TTC and in a situation that makes it a lot harder now with DH gone for work. Meanwhile, my mom is constantly trying to give me advice and ugh.... So yeah. You're not wrong or alone in feeling the way you do. We're all allowed to have those moments. I really hope we get some sticky beans very soon too!

Afm I have to go to the father in-laws stupid cd release party/music video shoot to help monster in-law tonight because DH begged me to. He doesn't want to make things worse. That, combined with being on day 1 of AF..... I might smack a bitch. Someone better make sure there is a big ol glass (or bottle) of wine in my hands at all times tonight.

I completely understand what you're saying mummy2o. I have a few friends from other threads on the forums and they just got their bfp's this month and last. As much as I am super excited/happy for them, I still just want to scream sometimes. I am supposed to be 14 weeks by now and instead, I am back to square one TTC and in a situation that makes it a lot harder now with DH gone for work. Meanwhile, my mom is constantly trying to give me advice and ugh.... So yeah. You're not wrong or alone in feeling the way you do. We're all allowed to have those moments. I really hope we get some sticky beans very soon too!

Afm I have to go to the father in-laws stupid cd release party/music video shoot to help monster in-law tonight because DH begged me to. He doesn't want to make things worse. That, combined with being on day 1 of AF..... I might smack a bitch. Someone better make sure there is a big ol glass (or bottle) of wine in my hands at all times tonight.

Totally feel you. I should be about 18 weeks now and it just sucks so much to be back at square one. It's my first cycle after d&c and if i don't get pregnant this cycle we have to wait for a while as OH has spinal surgery next week and will take a while to recover from. It's okay to feel bitter i say. It's okay. We're only human xx

Yeah I would be due 14th august so would be nearly 5 months now :(

I'm great most of the time but overheard an old school friend shout to her friend eeeeeek I'm 15 weeks pregnant blah blah blah lol then at work served quite a few pregnant girls. Been quite emotional the last few days but I'm ok. Sorry for any afs and let's hope some more bfps soon!

My first period after d&c was scanty spotting.

This one was extremely heavy but 6 days long which is more normal for more.

Too much info but I had to go to docs as have the most massive pile outside and some inside too but smaller. It's agony and been there for about a week now, that sore that I don't know if I am going to beable to bed :dohh:I'm wondering if I'm getting constipation due to the extra vitamin d :shrug:

sorry about AF ninja. At least the timing for DH being home works out for you!

I have no more spotting. Little bit of cramping and BFN lol. I am 11 DPO. Temp didn't really drop, but didn't go up. Got in a 9KM run and heading out for dinner!

Ajarvis I'm 11dpo too. Any symptoms? Not here. Mind twinges but nothing else today. Expecting my temp drop soon as I'm CD 26 now.

Charts are looking good girls. Fingers crossed for more bfps soon.

Hey ladies. 12dpo here and another temp rise. But I'm not sure how accurate it is as we changed our clocks ahead last night so I wasn't quite sure what time to use and I didn't want to wake up at 4:30 lol. So I took it at 7:30 (so 6:30 technically) and used that one. Crazy time change.
Still no signs of af or anything. Day 27 now (I think?) so I wont get to be a March tester anymore, but April I will be. I did enjoy my short 23 day cycles I won't lie lol

Also one of the schools I work at next Thursdsy called me to say that have a confirmed case of fifths disease. So I'm hoping to know either way if I'm out or not before then, since pregnant people need to be quarantined from that. I'm assuming it's just one case and that child won't be at school, but they called me to warn me so I want to know for sure if I am.

Hmmmmm

Temp drop this morning. But was a strange night. However lots of brown spotting today. So AF should be here any time.

this isn't going to be a nice relaxing pregnancy that's for sure. Aside from the paranoia after having had a loss I started spotting last night and I have flow this morning and a dull ache. This is the time I would expect my period and since my last one came as normal but all was still fine I'm hoping that that's what's happening again. You do hear occasionally of women who got their periods all through pregnancy so maybe that's all that's happening to me this time. Unless it becomes apparent that its over I'm assuming that's what's happening though. Today I am pregnant and love my baby <3

sunshine your chart is looking great! I would be very surprised if your AF shows up :winkwink:

Ajarvis Sorry about the witch showing up :hugs:

NDH oooh hope all is ok will you wait it out or go to doctor for bloods :hugs:

Im just going to wait it out. I don't find bloods to be particularly reliable and I have a lot of concerns about the safety of ultrasounds.

Hubby has taken the girls to playgroup this morning so I have a couple hours to myself.

NDH, will you be going to the doctor to find out what's going on?

jarvis, sorry about AF. boo!

sunshine, you have an iron will. you're 12dpo and you haven't tested yet? i would have already taken a test a day since 8dpo, lol!

currently, i think about about 2dpo. i could be 3 dpo, and i could be 1dpo. so who knows. but i think about 2 dpo. i would love, love a bfp this cycle, but if it doesn't come, it will just be another cycle for me to lose some more weight. i have only lostt about 4 pounds in 3 weeks, but my clothes fit better, and my friends told me i look more toned. so i must be gaining muscle with all my heavy weight lifting!

i made turkey sherpherd's pie today with sweet potatoes on top instead of mashed potatoes, and a fresh loaf of homemade bread. so looking forward to dinner tonight!!!

how were your weekends, ladies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->