Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

Sunshine, if I was a gambler I'd bet my last dollar your pregnant.

I'm sorry NDH, maybe you have cervix corrosion. I had that with DD pregnancy and would bleed on and off, especially if I was more active.

Hahaha thanks. Guess I just don't expect anything this cycle so not even letting myself go there. I'm having mild cramps tonight. Nothing major but just noticeable.

Do your temps have a slow decline before af? Or just a major drop day of? IM not feeling confident tonight for some reason. Hmmm.

Just looked at my chart months before last bfp and I had a sharp drop day of af. Blah.

Some people get a slow decline some just get s drop of Doom as I call it !!! FX Ur temp stays up!!

Mine does both. Sometimes it even drops below the cover line, then picks up for the day of AF to leave me with a sense of possibilities.

AFM: Well, the plot my end thickens.

Clue 1. I didn't get my usual 5dpo drop. I mean every chart when I've temped I get a drop on 5dpo be it BFP or BFN. Today it remained the same as the previous 2 days and for the first time ever I have a straight line.

Clue 2. I had bleeding gums yesterday. Not a lot but I noticed it. I have had bleeding gums 3/4 of my BFP. I have had them once or twice on a BFN cycle, but it is a lot less common.

Clue 3. Before I went to bed last night I was spotting. Only there when I wiped, but it was there. When I woke up to temp/pee the spotting had stopped.

We have yet to find out what these clues mean, but a girl can't feel slightly positive with all these good signs right.

ajarvis - I'm sorry this cycle isn't going the way you hoped. A Xmas baby would be a great thing!

NDH - I have my fingers crossed for you. I hope you see a Dr. so you can check on the baby and make sure that your own health is ok.

Sunshine - You have more will power than I would ever dream of having. I would have blown through a dozen tests by now...literally.

jtink
- there are few things cooler than starting to notice changes as the result of hard work. If we don't have a BFP this cycle, I will start running again since we are a no-go next cycle due to DH's surgery. I do some cardio now but mostly weights. My body really changes when I add running.

mummy - I hope these are all good signs! This thread needs a BFP!

AFM - I have had a weekend full of fertile CM and almost positive OPK's. I counted one last night as positive but they aren't positive this morning and my temp fell lower. I am so irritated with it all - I should be 18 weeks along, not struggling to ovulate. I hate this process, I really do. I need to revisit whether I can handle all the temping and testing and checking...maybe I just leave it to chance. *sigh* I'm grumpy today.

onemore time I so understand your frustration I was feeling it around CD 17 when I was sure OV was happening but temp went down then up then down drove me crazy I was so down cried on and off for nearly a week I had an awful time, wanted my baby back and felt like my body is failing me but 6 days later and I did ovulate felt so much better in my self, I am not holding out much hope for this cycle but hope it does mean my body is getting back to normal and would love love a normal 28 day cycle again please world

but so far waiting to ovulate has been the worst wait ever :hugs:

Onemore - I understand your frustration, it's so hard to wait and not know what's going on. I also agree with reevaluating temping etc., while I love it....it stresses me out big time. It can help take the guessing out, but I'm stressing about not getting enough sleep :( so do what you think will work best for your life, if OPKS aren't helping the anxiety, scratch them.

Mummy - hmm, those are good clues!!what day are you on? Do you have your chart posted somewhere?

Niamh - I'm glad your worst waited over :)

Afm - day 28 today. I think if af comes it will be today. My temp isn't super accurate today either, I keep waking up at 5am, which is only 4am (2 hours earlier than normal temp time. I took it and recorded it, then went back to sleep for 3 hours and woke up at normal time (pre time change lol) damn time change!!!!!! Throwing me all off. Anyway, I suspect today's is showing higher than is accurate. C'est lavie!!

I love christmas babies!!!!! A life long present <3

Hi guys, mind if I join? I was due August 18th but sadly had to terminate the pregnancy after we found out baby was sick :( We want to ttc again as soon as af comes but unfortunately there is 25% percent chance that bub will be sick again... So I'm here hoping for the very best, getting a bfp soon and having a happy healthy baby!

Hi guys, mind if I join? I was due August 18th but sadly had to terminate the pregnancy after we found out baby was sick :( We want to ttc again as soon as af comes but unfortunately there is 25% percent chance that bub will be sick again... So I'm here hoping for the very best, getting a bfp soon and having a happy healthy baby!

I am so sorry Kipod :hugs: that must of been so hard :hugs: good luck TCC and FX for a nice healthy baby for you

I'm so sorry to hear your struggle, kipod. :( I hope you find comfort here.

jtink that shepherd's pie sounds awesome!

sunshine for me this month it was a slow decline, and this morning dropped below coverline with the beginning of AF Which I guess for next month my temps might be fairly telling in the two week wait. I'm planning on a booze free month too. Not just for TTC but for weightoss haha. Also I love that way of looking at it - a lifelong present :) DH will HAVE to celebrate Christmas more excitedly too :p

Sorry Kipod. Wishing you the best for a BFP and healthy baby

Onemoretime that definitely sounds frustrating. I think that's party why we missed last month. Wonky ovulation - CM, Pains, Temp all saying different things!

kipod - I hate that you have to be here but I'm glad that you found us - this is a great group of ladies.

ajarvis - Fingers crossed for this month. I found going booze-free hard...and I failed. However, I held it to only a glass of wine when the urge struck, not the whole bottle. :blush:

I have not shaken the grumps today. Maybe that is another "sign" of impending ovulation I can overanalyze in an attempt to drive myself completely freaking mad.

At the risk of you all understanding the extent of POAS addiction, I have attached today's OPK's. They are all taken about 2 hours apart. I think they are all still negative. CM the last two days was very watery with a small amount of EW yesterday - today it is still mostly wet but it seems like some sticky too...I don't know what to think. Thoughts?

What I know is that tomorrow my temp will rise or it won't and OPK's will either get darker or lighter...I just need to wait. I have plenty that I should be doing instead of obsessing over this but it is really hard to get my mind there.

*sigh* I'll try to make that my last temper tantrum of the day. I hope you all are getting through your Monday OK. :flower:

:dust:

Attachments

• 3.9 6am.jpg
    3.9 6am.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 3.9 730am.jpg
    3.9 730am.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 3.9 935am.jpg
    3.9 935am.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 3.9 1135am.jpg
    3.9 1135am.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 2
I'm grumpy too onemore lol.

I woke up sick and feeling awful. I've only drank hot liquids all day :( no appetite. And a temp drop. No sign of af either. feeling sad and blah.

BLAH!!!

bahahaha Onemoretime. That's my problem too! So yesterday instead of wine I had scotch :p one drink. I highly doubt there will be zero booze, but one glass is fine. 2 tops. As long as it's not a bottle I'll be happy :p

Awe sunshine. Hope you feel better soon. Could the temp drop be an anomaly based on the open circle?

It is possible, my temp taking is all off since the time change. I haven't been sleeping well and I've been waking up 3 hours before normal temp time. When I take it again at normal temp time though, it's more like the normal temps I've had.
I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but I do still think there's a slight chance. Not even for a pregnancy, but just that it will go up again. I'm not happy with today's temp at all because it was so off my normal time.

Am I rambling? Lol

The rambling makes sense! The time change messed up my temping yesterday too, but I new by the spotting etc. that AF was coming. Then it dropped right down today. So hopefully yours goes right back up tomorrow!

Question for all you ladies, especially those with a later loss: when did af come back for you? I only had a mild bleed after d&c and some spotting so far and I took a hpt last week and it was faintly positive and now it's totally negative. I feel completely out of wack with my body and my cycle and I just wish af was here so I could feel normal again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->