Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

I was only 9 weeks, kipod, and i didn't have a d&c, so my answer might not help, but mine came back 3 weeks after the end of the miscarriage. the waiting for the first AF is the worst. you're in total limbo land. i'm so sorry you have to deal with this. :(

I'm sorry for your loss Kipod. I know the decision wasn't an easy one to make. I had a miscarriage at 19 weeks, due to me getting sick. I naturally passed the baby and had a D&C for placenta as it wouldn't come out. My first cycle was bleeding for a week and a half, had a week gap then had some spotting, then that stopped and started spotting again a week before my period, before she came full force. She came 5 weeks pn the dot after I miscarried my son. On the plus side I should get the genetic results back this month so hopefully we'll find out if there was anything wrong with him. Its so slow here :/

Sunshine: I'm only 5dpo right now, so not sure really sure what to make of it. But reading some stories of bleeding/spotting at 5dpo and ending up in BFP.

Sorry for your loss Kipod :hugs: i had a d&c on 5th feb and i haven't had af yet. But I did ovulate last week so am hopeful if I'm not pregnant that af will comeback next week which makes it 6 weeks. Limbo land really is the worst but I'm sure that the worst of the wait is now behind you judging by your d&c date xx

I had a loss at 12/13 weeks, but I did not have a D&C so not sure if it's applicable. However I finally passed the retained tissue this past cycle - and AF is here again cycle was 27 days

Thanks for sharing ladies. I'm so sorry for all your losses.
mummy2o I'm so sorry for your loss! I hope you get your answers soon.
We are both carriers of tay sachs which is a genetic disorder that causes kids who are born with it not to survive more than 2-3 years. Both me and oh decided we don't want our child to suffer so much and so we did cvs testing when I was 11 weeks pregnant. It was very difficult when we found out baby is sick but we both feel we did the right thing for her.

What a loving and difficult decision to make :hugs: hope things get back to normal for you sooner than later.

That is such a tough decision to make, I cannot imagine. Yiu and your Dh must have an incredibly strong bond. Fx for you both.

I am sick in bed today...suddenly have chills/hot flashes and nausea. Ugh.

Your still pregnant sunshine :p On Daniels BFP I had a dip below the cover line the day AF was due, she never came and my temp went back up. So you just need to wait and see.

Oh you!! I read that and was like "wait!! I am??" Lol Thanks for the hope :) will let you know tomorrow, but I'm confident my flu symptoms aren't related, just bad timing.

How are you feeling mummy2o? Love your signs.

Well AF got me on CD15. I'm like WTF. Seriously I'm so pissed off at that witch as I thought I'd get a few more days, if not a week at least. My temp hasn't dropped either. So I'm at a loss. But I have noticed my period is more like my old periods rather than my new ones. So I'm hoping that its a sign of everything correcting itself and my cycles get longer so I can actually get pregnant! Niamh suggested taking agnus caste this cycle so I might as well try it before going on BCP to regulate my cycles as I'm super pissed off and have cramps from hell right now.

Well AF got me on CD15. I'm like WTF. Seriously I'm so pissed off at that witch as I thought I'd get a few more days, if not a week at least. My temp hasn't dropped either. So I'm at a loss. But I have noticed my period is more like my old periods rather than my new ones. So I'm hoping that its a sign of everything correcting itself and my cycles get longer so I can actually get pregnant! Niamh suggested taking agnus caste this cycle so I might as well try it before going on BCP to regulate my cycles as I'm super pissed off and have cramps from hell right now.

I am so annoyed for you can't believe you got af so early angus catus will help that or maca I have taken maca and its worked for me but going to give angus cactus a try once af gets here

not sure if my temp is right today ds is only over a tummy bug and was crying out a lot which woke me up lots so not 100% sure I got 3 hours sleep before taking my temp and I definitely did not after he was very unsettled and I did recheck it but I had been moving around etc so I know the second temp is not correct at all :flower:

On a good note 8dpo and fx af stays away till at least 10 to 12 dpo :flower:

Mummy2 - that is odd, mine came after 23 days and I thought that was short, but I'm sure it's just that your body is trying to recover properly. Hopefully after this one it will go back to your normal length.

Ugh Niamh that's the worst. So frustrating, but my fx and toes are crossed af stays away. I feel lucky for you!!

I have sleep insomnia now lol, I keep waking up super early and being unable to fall back asleep.

Sunshine :flower: here is to hoping :flower: are you still waiting it out or are you going to test

it is Mothers day on Sunday my first with out my mum and if AF comes she will arrive before or on mothers day it self! my lp has been short since I had my son I hope if AF comes I am not an emotional mess :wacko: trying to stay positive and look forward I will be taking a facebook break I think over the next week or so!

Niamh, I am sorry that this will be a tough week for you, but we are all here for you. I wish I could do more, but I think a facebook break is a good idea. It helped me a lot, and while I have it back temporarily now (lol), I've detached from it the last 6 weeks so I can just check once a day and be fine.

As for your LP - fingers crossed it goes back to what you expect.

Afm - since my temp went up, I wanted to know for sure so I went to the store to get a test. It's positive. BUT, I really don't want to get ahead of myself. This will be my third pregnancy in 11 months and I got ahead of myself for the other 2. I'm going to really try to take it day by day and not get too excited, or hopeful. I Also know this is our loss group and I dont want anyone to feel upset or deflated. So we'll see how it all goes, but as of now I'm not making a big deal about it. I'm here until we all get Bfps!!!

Moving on...lol <3

Good morning ladies.

kipod - I was just over 11 weeks and had a D&C followed by a 36 day cycle (35 days after D&C). It was only about a week longer than normal. Your decision was completely selfless - you put what was best for your baby before what you may have been feeling, a true act of true parent. I hope that your recovery is a quick one. :hugs:

sunshine - Congrats! I don't find it deflating - I find hope in it.

mummy - The only thing worse that AF is AF early. I get pissed too - I don't get sad really, just angry. I recommend a candy bar and a glass (bottle) of wine. :hugs:

Niamh - Sick little ones are so hard and lack of sleep doesn't help. 8 DPO already...did that go really fast? Probably not so much for you. FX for a perfect outcome for you!

AFM - I am not so cranky today. My two youngest were mini-terrorists this morning but that stress left when the bus came. The time change still does a number on them.

I had a positive OPK last night before bed and then a blaring positive this morning. Hopefully I will see a temp rise tomorrow - I need a BD'ing break.

I am off to fill my day with a workout and more school work than I care to acknowledge. Have a great day! :flower:
:dust:

Sunshine - we all thought it would be a pos test based on your symptoms! Congrats! I hope its a very very sticky bean for you!!

Niamh, I am sorry that this will be a tough week for you, but we are all here for you. I wish I could do more, but I think a facebook break is a good idea. It helped me a lot, and while I have it back temporarily now (lol), I've detached from it the last 6 weeks so I can just check once a day and be fine.

As for your LP - fingers crossed it goes back to what you expect.

Afm - since my temp went up, I wanted to know for sure so I went to the store to get a test. It's positive. BUT, I really don't want to get ahead of myself. This will be my third pregnancy in 11 months and I got ahead of myself for the other 2. I'm going to really try to take it day by day and not get too excited, or hopeful. I Also know this is our loss group, so I realize it may sting for some to hear that (and can totally relate!!!), and I dont want anyone to feel upset or deflated. So we'll see how it all goes, but as of now I'm not making a big deal about it. I'm here until we all get Bfps!!!

Moving on...lol <3

OMG OMG OMG I am so excited I knew it :happydance::hugs: I am sending you the biggest stickiest vibes ever I am praying this is your rainbow
I am so happy for you :hugs: stick baby stick

onemore time it has flown by :hugs: so far anyway this part of my cycle has been fine I was so worried about ovulating so completely understand how are you are feeling :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->