Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

I just saw your post about your positive. Congratulations!! I don't blame you for being cautious, but it's still exciting. Especially since you weren't trying or actively testing etc. FX for a sticky bean and a Happy & Healthy 9 months :) That just made my day seeing that!

Thanks ladies. It figures the month I dont pay too much attention, it happens.

But it is what it is :) one day at a time. Hope it sticks also though. 3 in a year is kinda a whirlwind.

So happy for you hun! I'm taking that approach this month!

And was it only two times dtd?? Ur hubby will think he is amazing :haha:

Xxx

I find hope in it too sunshine! And hope we are all together way after our bfps and babies being born :thumbup: xx

Hahahahaha I know right? Im not home until Friday and thought about waiting to tell him, but I couldnt. So I had to text him at work (lame!!), I sent him the pic and he just said "lol oh man"..... I was like "yeah, yeah, I know you're good lol"

I def recommend ntnp, I didn't symptom spot or drive myself crazy testing at -10dpo like other times.

Bah. I'm scared to talk about it too much, like it will get taken away.

Hi ladies, mind if I jump in?

Just found out over the weekend that our baby stopped growing last week. I've opted for medical management so I'll be going in to hospital on Thursday. Dh wants to try again straight away, but I'm really not sure.

I'm not even sure if it's safe to try again straight away. After our last loss we were advised to wait three months but I'm not sure there was a reason for that.

It took us two years to conceive after our previous loss so I barely even remember the early days of ttc :dohh:

Congrats sunshine. We all knew you were :)

Lil_Pixie. I'm sorry for you loss. Its fine to TTC straight away. They say wait once cycle purely for dating and 3 cycles for your periods to return to normal. But besides that nothing should stop you trying :)

Pixie - so sorry for your loss. I agree, they advise to wait a few months but many don't. So I'd do what's best for you. If you are having a d&c it may take longer for your uterus to heal and be ready to carry a baby, but there are enough stories out there where it turned out just fine! I've had 2 d&cs now, so feel free to ask any specific q's

Congrats sunshine! So nice to hear you got a bfp... Gives me hope that soon it will happen to me to, and all you ladies as well.
Pixie- so sorry for your loss. I had a d&c when I went for a check up my doc told me I have some clots in my uterus and I should wait till my af comes before we can ttc again. After I had a chemical and everything ended naturally so we got back to ttc straight away and I got pregnant again before af returned and the pregnancy was healthy ect only ended bc of our genetic issues.

Thanks so much for the welcome ladies. Sunshine congrats on your bfp.

I wanted to have a d&c but they couldn't get me in till next week. I could have had the one they do under local anaesthetic but that sounded pretty terrifying so I've gone for the pills. Not sure I've made the right choice though but the choice has been made now. I'm really worried about it.

I've also volunteered to take part in a clinical trail, something about thyroid antibodies, but I won't know if I'm eligible to take part till Friday.

Omg, I've been away for too long! (even though it has only been a few days. Lol)

Sunshine - Omg, Congrats!!! I understand your cautious attitude, keep staying positive though. I'm sending you lots of positive sticky bean vibes!

Pixie and kipod - welcome, and I'm sorry for your losses. :hugs:

AFM - FIL's stupid cd release/music video shoot went well. Monster in-law avoided unnecessary drama but that's not a huge surprise since she is all about keeping up appearances. DH was happy I went though. The day after he told me his mom re-added him to fb and she thanked me for my help that night (my baking was a big hit).
We got some not so great news yesterday, though. Apparently, the guy that was supposed to cover DH's 2 weeks off for him to come home, quit. Now DH can't come home till they find a replacement. :( I should O on/around the 21st though so we are hoping he comes home in time. If he can't, I will be booking a flight for that weekend. Lol, we're too baby crazy to wait yet another cycle to try!

Hi ladies, may I join in as well? I lost my baby last week and we are wanting to try again as soon as possible. My doctor said to wait 3 cycles to make sure it was a good healthy lining before trying again, but I know others are trying right away. I'm trying to decide what's best for us, but I also don't trust my decisions right now since I'm so emotional from the loss. I'm thinking we may meet in the middle and start trying on the second cycle. In the mean time, I'm increasing my supplements and eating a paleo diet to improve our chances of a rainbow as quickly as possible.

Pixie- I'm so sorry that you couldn't get the D&C. I hope this time isn't as rough as the last for you and that it all goes smoothly and with as little discomfort as possible. I'll be thinking about you this week.:hugs:

Thanks dandi :hugs: I'm scared, but I really just want to be on the other side of it now.

Carl really wants to try again right away. with our first loss he really wasn't bothered if I'm honest. my sister came with me when I went to have the mc confirmed, and then I went by myself for weekly scans for about 5 weeks.

This time he's desperate to try again right away. I think we're going to wait one cycle. We're already on a 4 year age gap at least.

Hi Ladies, do you mind if i join in here? I was an original firefly and lost that baby at about 5 weeks, then fell pregnant again at the start of the year only to have a scan at 9+3 last week and see baby with no heartbeat measuring 9 weeks :-( I had my D&C on saturday so i guess the healing process is only just starting now

Welcome ladies!

Ninja - so glad to worked out with DHs mom. She seriously deleted him on fb? Yikes. Way to be the bigger person. You're amazing, and I wasn't kidding about getti my hands on those baked goods haha. Hopefully they find someone to replace him so he can come home. But otherwise, make sure you book that flight! So soon!

Thanks pixie! :)

Afm I'm a mess. Not + test related, but I'm getting my butt kicked by this cold. I have also had major sleep issues the last two nights so I'm exhausted. But my eyes literally hurt to keep open, but I can't nap. So annoying! AND I was booked to teach at a school om Thursday that has confirmed fifths disease. I emailed them today to see If the warning was still in effect, so I had to cancel it. I had to select the reason "quarantine" lol.

On another note my new OB secretary said she would have my OB fax my progesterone prescription here tomorrow so I can start taking them. She was great when I told her the situation, really helpful. So hopefully between that and the baby asprin I'll be off to a better start than before.

Good news sunshine!

Welcome ladies. Sorry that you're here, but happy to have you!

I just want to go to sleep to move my cycle along :p

Amen to that haha that's how I felt. I couldn't wait to wake up and have my tea and take my temp. Ahhhh TTC craziness.

Haha that's how I feel sunshine! Ttc and temping is the only time waking up for work is acceptable! I can't wait for tomorrow's alarm LOL.
Great news your prescriptions will be ready tomorrow!

Hi to the new ladies! :D

Hi to all the new ladies, I hope you find comfort and support here, you are in the right place, but I am sorry you find your selfs here at all :hugs:

NinjaPanda so happy you can at least get to see your DH for baby making fun on OV hopefully you get your two weeks though:hugs:

Sunshine they could be all pretty strong pregnancy symptoms drink lots of water and rest even if you can not close your eyes lay down and take it easy :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->