Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

Haven't read back very far but wanted to say Congrats to Sunshine!! My 1st symptom is usually insomnia I wake at the crack of dawn !! :)
Also the P helps me sleep hope it does the same for U!!

Welcome Pxie and Dandi!!! :hi:

AFM I would be excited about my temp cuz I never get above 98.5 unless PG but I got shading done yesterday so I'm sure that is the case for the temp jump we shall see in the AM!!

Hi ladies, may I join in as well? I lost my baby last week and we are wanting to try again as soon as possible. My doctor said to wait 3 cycles to make sure it was a good healthy lining before trying again, but I know others are trying right away. I'm trying to decide what's best for us, but I also don't trust my decisions right now since I'm so emotional from the loss. I'm thinking we may meet in the middle and start trying on the second cycle. In the mean time, I'm increasing my supplements and eating a paleo diet to improve our chances of a rainbow as quickly as possible.

Pixie- I'm so sorry that you couldn't get the D&C. I hope this time isn't as rough as the last for you and that it all goes smoothly and with as little discomfort as possible. I'll be thinking about you this week.:hugs:

Dandi, i remember your name from the SMEP thread.:wave: so you got pregnant before even trying SMEP...? :cry: sorry you find yourself here but it's a great thread of ladies.:friends:

the nurse at the urgent care and the OB doc, in a follow-up appt, both told me there was usually no medical reason why i couldn't try, but i guess some people may have medical reasons...? if you want to try again right away, maybe ask your doctor why he said 3 months...?:shrug: dating the next pregnancy and physical/emotional recovery seem to be the main concerns. we waited for 2 months because i want to be able to travel to the states in september, but it was good for me mentally/emotionally i think. it's still hard:nope: but i also think you'll just kinda know when you are ready. some people seem to bounce back, others need more time. hang in there and feel free to vent or rant around here!:thumbup::hugs:

Tbh I was told 3 months during my last loss which was two years ago. No one has mentioned it all this time around. Getting pregnant in the first place is quite a challenge for us, if it's going to be another two years it's probably best not to wait around.

Sounds great in theory but I'm not sure my hearts in it. I'm hoping if we wait one cycle I'll feel ready to give it another go.

Woke up yesterday with a virus I've caught off my son and I feel so shit. I'm taking paracetamol and ibuprofen and I still feel like my heads made of lead and my throats made of razor blades. Can't decide if it's just a cold or we've got hand foot and mouth. Either way I feel so bad for sending Xander to nursery last week because this is awful!

Hi Jump! Yep, I had my mucinex and SMEP schedule all planned out for February because I just knew that January would be a bust since my temps were all over the place. To my surprise, I got a BFP on January 30th, but unfortunately it didn't end well. I'm prepared for the next go round though with SMEP and using lots of supplements.

I was told that the reason to wait three months is because after a loss the uteran lining is different where the fetus had implanted and it can take a few cycles to get the area plush and healthy again and ready to accept an implantation again to minimize another loss. It makes sense, but I'm already dealing with a lot of scar tissue in my uterus from a difficult fibroid removal, so I just wonder if it would even help much in my situation. I talked with DH about it tonight and he is fine with trying whenever I think is best. I'll wait until my follow up appt from my D&C this Thursday, but if all is well I think we're going to plan to start up again in my second cycle.

Glad To hear everyone is doing well today!

So excited for more Bfps. Lucky thread I can feel it!!

Sis - I totally believe insomnia is a symptom now. This is twice I've had it, but didn't notice until after. I always just think I'm anxious about temping and being so close to the end of Tww.

i am so so out of the loop! welcome to all you new girls in our thread! so sorry you all have to be here, but every single girl here is a sweetheart :)

i think i'm 4dpo today. not exactly sure, but it's my best guess. i'm really relaxed this time around. i've been at the gym 6x week, and that has been so so amazing for my mental and physical health. i'm doing 30 minutes of cardio and 45 minutes of heavy weight lifting. i love weightlifting - my dad is huge into it, and it feels nice to get back into the swing of things. i haven't noticed a huge drop in weight, but my clothes fit better and i'm toning up. non scale victory!

Lil, hope you are feeling better soon!! hot tea with honey, or just honey in hot water:thumbup: is my go to for a sore throats.

Dandi, :cry::hugs: you are welcome back on the SMEP train when ever you are ready!!:friends:

sunshine, you are just getting us started, right?! (still only cd10 here, so a long way to even a possible bfp:dohh:)

jtink, "i've been at the gym 6x week, and that has been so so amazing for my mental and physical health." yes, exactly. it's the only reason i'm actually functional. for an hour, i forget about everything and the endorphin high is REAL.:haha: though i've been pushing so hard in class this week that i think my body is begging for a day off. oops!

Congrats Sunshine!

Welcome newcomers. Sorry for your losses :hugs: I hope each of you gets your rainbow soon.

Happy to report that the bleeding has stopped and I'm feeling quite optimistic that but was just another bout of breakthrough bleeding :)

Ooh sunshine and sis i got the waking all the time in the 2nd half of the tww last time too and am having it this time but like you thought i was just excited/anxious to take my temp. The last few days I've woken up every couple of hours same as in November. Good to hear you guys do too and it's a good sign!

Glad your bleeding was nothing NDH. One of my good friends on here had a few episodes of bleeding from around 5w -10w and her baby is absolutely fine, she's nearly 16 weeks now.

Welcome Dandi, sorry that your here. I think you have a good plan in place.

I really need to do some exercise. I might just start taking Erika out for a daily walk. It will be good for both of us.

I really need to get back in shape... I used to be a runner but yesterday I went to the gym and barely ran 3km. That sucks :/ I do hope that I can use the time before we're trying again to get myself into a healthier routine with exercise and healthy eating. I was hungry and tired all the time when I was pregnant, and I really hope I can deal with that better next time.
Sunshine- I hope you feel better soon. Might be all the baby hormones making your cold worse. Not so fun but at least you know baby is doing what it should ;)

Welcome to the new ladies - I'm so sorry for your losses. I believe you will find great support here.

Pixie and Dandi - I am a believer that if our bodies aren't ready to get pregnant, they won't. We did not prevent throughout the D&C cycle. This cycle we are trying. My OB wanted us to wait one cycle for dating purposes mostly.

Newbie - :hugs: Two losses in 4 months...I'm so sorry.

Ninja
-I'm glad to hear you got through the drama with minimal drama. Hopefully you and DH can connect during O time and make that Xmas baby!

Sunshine - I hope you feel better soon. Who needs a virus on top of early pregnancy anyway?
I had insomnia with this last pregnancy also, it sucked. That and mean headaches were my first "I'm pregnant" moments.

ajarvis - I also would like to hibernate from about CD 12-10 DPO. Not too much to ask really.

jtink - I have skipped my last two workouts because I've been pissy and pouting. I need to get over it today and knock out a good workout. It is so good for my head.

NDH - I am so glad to hear that the bleeding stopped. I was thinking about you.

AFM - Guess who is grumpy? This TTC business really does a number on my mood. I was expecting a nice temp change this morning and, while it is increasing, it isn't as obvious as I'd like. OPK this AM was dark but negative. I really wanted to feel confident that I O'd yesterday because, quite frankly, I don't want to BD today. It took everything I had to get through last night, I was just not in the mood. At this point, I am looking forward to next cycle when we can't try since DH will be out of commission.

I was thinking last night about my chances this cycle and before I knew it, I was already planning a miscarriage and decided I would have another D&C. Loss sucks - it takes the innocent joy out of pregnancy. I haven't even seen a BFP yet and I am already convinced I won't carry to term. So then I think, why are we even trying?

Despite my whining - I hope you all have a great day! :flower:
:dust:

Jumpingo thanks so much for the honey tip. You'd think I'd know this stuff by now :dohh: it really eased my throat for a little while.

I really need to get my bag sorted for the hospital tomorrow but I can't get myself motivated. I've been up since 6 and all I've done is watch biggest loser and had a cold bath. I don't think I've got any go in me at all.

:hugs: I feel the same about future pregnancies too. What I really want is for the hospital to give me drugs but then let me go home to miscarry. Although on Monday that was the one thing I absolutely DIDN'T want so I think I'm in a bit of a muddle.

It certainly steals a lot of the joy out of early pregnancy.

Lil, and also put some salt in hot/warm water and gargle with it! it doesn't taste very good, but it helps kill all the yuckies:thumbup:

OneMore, i am guessing, sadly, that once you miscarry, you will likely always have that fear...:sad1: i have told my husband that i don't want to tell ANYone next time around. i don't even want to go to the doctor for a blood test because it's a small military base and word travels faster than wildfire (and i hate OB for their lack of concern the first time around, so the less i have to deal with them, the better.:roll:). and it sucks that we know the 12 week "safe" zone isn't really "safe.":nope: so i don't know how i will manage when/if i get pregnant again. i imagine a LOT of "one day at a time" type mantras. and LOTS of distractions as well.:dohh:

jumpingo - we will not be telling anyone either if we get pregnant again - not until the second trimester and I have seen a growing baby with a heartbeat. I know that even then it is not a guarantee but it will be past all the rotten milestones I have marked in my head.

Pixie - Hospital stays are never fun but I personally think it's good that you'll be there. I had a particularly frightening experience at home that ended with a trip to the ER and D&C. Some people miscarry at home with no complications but some don't. I prefer to err on the side of caution. I will be thinking of you - FX for a speedy recovery.

Jumpingo, I'm also set on not telling anybody until we know baby is healthy. I've even considering not telling dh straight away and going to first doc appointment alone... Don't want him to be disappointed again.... But I'm the worst.. Can't keep it a secret to save my life... Probably will tell him on first sign of bfp lol

Same here. I've vowed not to tell anyone until 16 weeks. Then I started to think if I could make it to 20 or 24 without showing, I'd stretch it until then. Then the reality sinks in that there really is no "safe zone" and I can't keep it a secret for the whole 40 weeks, so who knows.

Kipod- I've also thought about not telling DH right away next time, but I don't have much faith in myself to keep it from him.

agree with you ladies on the exercise. I've lost about 2 lbs in the last 2 weeks. Feeling MUCH better mentally, physically etc.

I am apparently done AF or at least the main bit. I use to have short cycles, but two days?! Awesome lol Now to make sure I get up to temp. I was using fitbit but the last couple days it hasn't woken me up. Guess I'll have to go back to my normal annoying alarm...

Welcome new ladies :hugs:

I agree it totally does wipe the innocence and enjoyment out of TTC being pregnant my loss in 2011 and that ended at nearly 6 weeks so that was my milestone but now it's nearly 9 weeks. I think we will always worry even when they are here but it's worse now. With my first son Cody I enjoyed every minute didn't manically test and no worries but that's gone. Although i do want to tell myself that this will be my last baby I want to enjoy every minute of it but saying it and doing it when happens is different.

:hugs: everyone

Nat glad bleeding has stopped.

I absolutely love testing esp in 2ww

I got this today second month using the monitor I hope I don't miss the peak this month tho!

I'm still in alot of pain tho

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 0
Oh and anyone that doesn't know there is a fb group for us if you want to join :thumbup: let me know and add me as a friend shonagraysmith and I will add you to the group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->