Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

fit_mama2be 2 fast tempo runs - tues/wed. 5k and 3k! Rest day today and out for 8 or 9 tomorrow. :) Loving it! You?

kozmikkitten I too would rather the support. I can't imagine pretending to be ok after the miscarriage and carrying on as normal. So wouldn't have happened. So everyone will know again. It's part of the fun and likely my last pregnancy so want to enjoy it all! Hope the next 2 weeks pass fast for you!

awe jtink you shouldn't have been comforting anyone. That's rough. I comforted no one. Didn't gloss over the facts (well the kids I did) etc. If I had to deal with it they could deal with what little they heard.

hope you get that temp rise onemoretime! It's gorgeous here too. Going to be 19 on the weekend. This is highly unusual here. SO enjoying it!

dandi I hope you get good news today!

oh sunshine that doesn't make you bad hosts! You're not expected to be a host at that time! We had my MIL in town over Christmas this year and found out on Christmas Eve. She was devastated. Was to be her first grandchild. I'm sure you'll get more excited as time progresses. When are you booking a first appt? Are you going to ask for early US etc?

As for me. I'm back to normal cycle it seems 2 days heavy which was mon/tues yesterday was a bit more than spotting, but not enough to even need a tampon etc. so AF is done. Waiting to ovulate which should be not this weekend but next. One free weekend to have some wine haha. Considering it's going to be 19 degrees on Sat. I guarantee I'm having wine at the family bbq we are heading to :) I am off work tomorrow and am so excited to start this three day weekend :)

Sunshine with losses we don't daren't let ourselves be happy I know I will take a long time to feel secure and safe and I guess we think if we feel happy it will be taken away :/ take each day as it comes Hun I guess it must be really surreal for you.

No one knows I was even pregnant other than my sister but she found out after. She only knew as she picked me up from the hospital xxx

Ajarvis glad ur cycles seem to be going back to normal. Mine went bck to normal so it seems this 1!

Man I can't remember what wine tastes like or even what sun looks like!!! Xxx

lol. Good thing about Calgary is even in winter it's sunny here. We get TONS of sun. Just if you can stand to go out in the cold! But this month is so crazy warm it's nuts. Taking full advantage! Out running in shorts last night!

well, noone has been posting tests, so i figured i will! took this today (anywhere from 6-9 dpo, who knows?). thought i saw a faint line, and i feel like i still do, but i'm sure it's my brain imagining things. it's only a $1 dollar tree test. :) i'm sure it's negative, but this thread needs some pregnancy test pictures!! :)

Attachments

• IMG_4568.jpg
    IMG_4568.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 14
No pathology results today but doc said that everything looked great and my body has gone back to normal quickly. He did find a couple of small fibroids, but nothing that concerned him at this point. I got the to ahead to start trying again, but he did say again that he would wait 3 cycles. I think we will still compromise on two. I love my doc so much. He was blunt and realistic, but also positive and supportive. I thought today would be tough and a reminder of the loss, but I actually much better now after my appt. Looking forward for the next months to fly by!

so glad the appt went well dandi! fibroids, unless they're huge, shouldn't be a problem. i had a fibroid throughout my pregnancy with my son - that's how i found out i had one!

I love a good test picture :haha:

Hopefully I'll get to leave the hospital soon, been here since 8.30 and I'm so tired now. So far things haven't been anywhere near as bad as I was imagining. I was feeling like maybe I can't go through this again but right now I think we'll give it one more try.

Woke up this morning feeling like death, I was dizzy and falling over and sick. It took me an hour just to put leggings and a vest on. Still had a temp when I got here but I feel a bit better now. I feel like I've had the worst of the stupid virus and the mc right now so hopefully things can start to get better from here.

I really like the idea of running. Gave it a go last year but I got fed up after a few months

I've had a fibroid before and had to have it removed. It was bad and left me with a lot of scar tissue, but as long as these don't get that bad I'm not going to worry about them. I had an ultrasound done before we starting trying a little over a year ago and there weren't any, so at least in know these are new and small...and hopefully stay that way!

Pixie, so glad it's going better than last time! Thinking if you today!

I don't see anything yet jtink, but thanks for sharing lol. Hope we can help squint at one soon!!

Ajarvis - I think we have the same cycles! Lol

Afm - been running a lot more lately. Feeling a bit better did 5k yesterday. Will probably shoot for 8 tonight. Working my way back up slowly. I also decided to start temping alongside opk's.... Never done it before but I Figure why not have fun trying everything while we're TTC? Something to keep me busy! Haha. DH is so excited to come home and I can't wait for Tuesday to come... We both want to get trying again this month. Just sucks that we are only able to TTC one week per month. I am just thankful that the last two months, our opportunities have come at the good time. Not sure how many more times we'll be lucky like that. If we don't get pregnant this month, I know for sure that we won't have a chance in April so I would likely be out till May (if that, depending on when his relief time in May is) but I am trying not to think too far ahead.

I am spotting barely notice it except I have super sonic spot the red eye going on, which I am sure you all can relate to!! :haha: so AF is on the way and I am hoping it does not take a few days for her to start! just get on with it all ready

I was fairly confident I was out this cycle with my delayed ovulation but I did have a little bit of hope so feeling a little disappointed not to mention I am up a pound which I did not deserve at all so had a mini melt down over that but I am ok now!!

I really really really miss my normal cycles 28 days :cry: I hate these long late ovulation early AF ones and being so long they are reducing my chances at this rate it will be April before I get another shot and then with such a late ov it is not a good one factoring in my age 40 in June ( which I was told today means my eggs are not good well most of them are not ) poo to that crap

sorry about the woe is me post I am heading to bed now to relax and sleep :flower:

Take care everyone

Niamh - sometimes a woe is me is the thing you need. Is it possible it's implantation? You're not out yet!!! And my aunt had a baby when she was 40 with no issues at all, age is just a number so don't let It get you down!

Ninja - we dtd ONCE and it worked. So you never know :)

Niamh - sometimes a woe is me is the thing you need. Is it possible it's implantation? You're not out yet!!! And my aunt had a baby when she was 40 with no issues at all, age is just a number so don't let It get you down!

Ninja - we dtd ONCE and it worked. So you never know :)

Thanks Sunshine :hugs: my nana (my dads mum) had her last baby at 45 I just hope it does not take months and months to get there :winkwink:

Wantingagirl - I sent you a fb message to join the group.... At least, I hope it was you..... Lol ^.^

I feel like such a knob. But I deleted it again lol. I literally got fb back 2 days ago, didn't check yesterday at all and then today when I went on it was pics of my SILs ultrasound and my mom announced it too. I was like "anddddd I'm out" hahaa

Since I dont care that much anyways, my break is back In effect. I tried lol.

One day when I'm not such a nerd, I'll be mature and be able to have it again. Until then, I'll be here :)

Can I get three cheers for March Break???? AND going home to Dh tomorrow. Haven't seen him since the news. Gee whiz. Too bad he won't be celebrating by getting lucky lol.

Yeah, I go through fb periods.... The minute my friends post their bumps, ultrasounds, or anything else baby related I usually peace out for a few weeks. Last month a family friend announced they're having twins. I was happy for them but felt sorry for myself and boycotted fb for 2 weeks after that.

I have definitely boycotted fb too. If it's not people posting pregnancy updates, it's people complaining about parenthood and both drive me insane right now. BnB has replaced fb for me now bc the people here are the only ones I don't want to punch in the throat. I say that in the nicest way possible. :)

I recently did a huge fb cull and dropped my friends list from 350+ to 79. Basically just now family and close friends. Its a way nicer place for me to be now. Immainlyuseit for all the groups I'm in, and my business is currently run off Facebook and local markets so I can't quit it, but basically having an empty feed and doing my group check in a few times a day has reduced my stress and time wasting by a lot.

Jtink u r getting the same WTH shadow I got so we shall see !! FXFX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->