Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

i usually unfollow anyone who only posts about their pregnanc(ies)/kids/complains. but sometimes a post will sneak in.:dohh: seriously, the FB world does NOT need to hear moms bragging about how their oh-so-special child pooped in the toilet AND post a photo!! (they put a "cute" stamp over the poop, but still, really?) sorry if any of you are guilty of such things...it boggles my mind.:wacko::gun:

I don't post poop pictures. But I do mention Xander a lot on fb. I probably only put a status on every few weeks but when I do its because he made me laugh. We have a lot of relatives in London so we put pics on for them too. I'm definitely gonna be that mum when he starts school in September :dohh:

I got rid of all my groups a few months ago so I'd love to join :)

FRIDAY!! :happydance: The kids are all here this weekend so it will be anything but quiet and relaxed but I LOVE not having the hustle and bustle of getting kids off to school.

jtink - I don't see anything yet but I am looking forward to seeing more tests! FX

Ninja - I love temping really - sometimes it is a pain in the ass and I grumble about it but it provides such a window into your cycle. CM and OPK's stress me out and I think I won't do either going forward. Temping I think I will do long after we are done TTC - I like the warning before AF and I like being in tune with what my body is doing.

Niamh
- Every one is entitled to a vent (refer to my entire week of posts). This process sucks when everything is working properly. When your own body fights you, it is a whole other beast. I will hope for implantation spotting and keep the fingers crossed that AF stays away.

I keep my FB friends to a bare minimum. I clean house regularly and freely block people when they start to annoy me. FB is a blessing and a curse.

My temp was way up today and I got crosshairs - 3 DPO. I was excited for a minute and then it turned into panic. Not panic about NOT getting pregnant - panic about seeing a BFP. I want a baby with my DH but I do not want to go through the process. I can handle childbirth but pregnancy has become more traumatic than exciting.

Since I am 35 and DH is 42 and we are already blessed with a whole boat load of kids, I have decided to put a time limit on TTC. For selfish reasons , I want to have the baby in April 2016 at the latest so that gives us through my July cycle. We are out next month so we will have three more cycles to work with. During those cycles we are going back to basics- just temping and sex when we feel like it. I will temp just so I can confirm ovulation. No more CM monitoring or OPK's. Maybe this approach is destined for failure but maybe it is just what we need. If it happens, it happens. I would love another baby but we are OK without one...I am going to let nature take it's course.
*Disclaimer - this is my plan right now. I reserve the right to change my mind!

I hope everyone has a great weekend - I won't be on here much since the house will have many eyes peering over my shoulder. Nosy kids! Hopefully Monday I log on to see some tests and BFP's! :flower:

:dust:

the people here are the only ones I don't want to punch in the throat. I say that in the nicest way possible. :)

:laugh2: I always say that I want to "throat punch" people that annoy me. "Face punch" is a close second.

Ok so I didn't get any messages on fb or friend request so not sure who you messages ooooops. :haha:

If you look up shonagraysmith and it's a pic of me and hubby as profile picture.

I do update my kids pictures every once In a while due to family living away and my family here not seeing them too often but defo no poop pics :rofl: :wacko:

Since my last loss really being horrific on me I have had a whole new understanding about ultrasound pics, weekly pregnancy updates etc that never really crossed my mind before. This loss has been the hardest on me physically and mentally even though I have dealt with it the best if that makes sense.

If you can't still find me on fb pm me on here your details :)

Xxx

I have definitely boycotted fb too. If it's not people posting pregnancy updates, it's people complaining about parenthood and both drive me insane right now. BnB has replaced fb for me now bc the people here are the only ones I don't want to punch in the throat. I say that in the nicest way possible. :)

'In the nicest possible way' :haha: I luv that.

It's amazing how I have the same feelings for everyone else except for everyone on here lol

FRIDAY!! :happydance: The kids are all here this weekend so it will be anything but quiet and relaxed but I LOVE not having the hustle and bustle of getting kids off to school.

jtink - I don't see anything yet but I am looking forward to seeing more tests! FX

Ninja - I love temping really - sometimes it is a pain in the ass and I grumble about it but it provides such a window into your cycle. CM and OPK's stress me out and I think I won't do either going forward. Temping I think I will do long after we are done TTC - I like the warning before AF and I like being in tune with what my body is doing.

Niamh
- Every one is entitled to a vent (refer to my entire week of posts). This process sucks when everything is working properly. When your own body fights you, it is a whole other beast. I will hope for implantation spotting and keep the fingers crossed that AF stays away.

I keep my FB friends to a bare minimum. I clean house regularly and freely block people when they start to annoy me. FB is a blessing and a curse.

My temp was way up today and I got crosshairs - 3 DPO. I was excited for a minute and then it turned into panic. Not panic about NOT getting pregnant - panic about seeing a BFP. I want a baby with my DH but I do not want to go through the process. I can handle childbirth but pregnancy has become more traumatic than exciting.

Since I am 35 and DH is 42 and we are already blessed with a whole boat load of kids, I have decided to put a time limit on TTC. For selfish reasons , I want to have the baby in April 2016 at the latest so that gives us through my July cycle. We are out next month so we will have three more cycles to work with. During those cycles we are going back to basics- just temping and sex when we feel like it. I will temp just so I can confirm ovulation. No more CM monitoring or OPK's. Maybe this approach is destined for failure but maybe it is just what we need. If it happens, it happens. I would love another baby but we are OK without one...I am going to let nature take it's course.
*Disclaimer - this is my plan right now. I reserve the right to change my mind!

I hope everyone has a great weekend - I won't be on here much since the house will have many eyes peering over my shoulder. Nosy kids! Hopefully Monday I log on to see some tests and BFP's! :flower:

:dust:

Really hope you get your bfp by July! Ntnp certainly worked with my daughter Erin! I can understand you have a time limit if that's what works for you. Enjoy the kids! Xxx

Ntnp worked for me this time!!! Woot. I also recommend watching One born every minute. Birth scenes and all, I swear that got me pregnant haha.

Ninja - ummmm, do we know the same people who announced their twins? Hahaa. My brother also lives in sk.

AFM false alarm on the march break. I got a call today and took it because I knew it would be a good day. I only have 14 here today and they're lovely. So will be going home to DH tomorrow.

Also can I get a little tmi here --- so I started my progesterone pills two nights ago. They're 2 vaginal suppositories at night. So I was reading about them and heard they can be messy. I didn't notice until today. I swear to god I thought I peed my pants for a minute. Has anyone taken these? Is that normal? OMG.

I'm worried because I'm not sure if it's to do with the pills, or I just have increased cm. It's more watery than lotiony now. Basically I'm just worrying hopefully for nothing. Hopefully lol

Ntnp worked for me this time!!! Woot. I also recommend watching One born every minute. Birth scenes and all, I swear that got me pregnant haha.

Ninja - ummmm, do we know the same people who announced their twins? Hahaa. My brother also lives in sk.

AFM false alarm on the march break. I got a call today and took it because I knew it would be a good day. I only have 14 here today and they're lovely. So will be going home to DH tomorrow.

Also can I get a little tmi here --- so I started my progesterone pills two nights ago. They're 2 vaginal suppositories at night. So I was reading about them and heard they can be messy. I didn't notice until today. I swear to god I thought I peed my pants for a minute. Has anyone taken these? Is that normal? OMG.

I'm worried because I'm not sure if it's to do with the pills, or I just have increased cm. It's more watery than lotiony now. Basically I'm just worrying hopefully for nothing. Hopefully lol

I've never taken these Hun but that can also be a sign of pregnancy anyway :))))

Wanting - I just added you as a friend.... Turns out I did have the right person but the message on fb hadn't sent properly

Sunshine - I don't know... These people are from SK originally but now live in AB.

Ohhhh Nevermind ninja lol.

Wanting - thanks. I figured as much. But just wanted to check!

Sunshine that as wanting says sounds like pregnancy symptom :hugs: but yea I guess you could get some of the pills coming out!! try a panty liner

I made it through the day with no AF :flower: 11 dpo longest lp since having my son not counting when I got pregnant in November, I am very crampy the last 2 days any one else notice that :wacko:

wanting hope your temp rises tomorrow so you know what's happening

onemore time how are you doing :hugs:

Niamh! The second time I was pregnant t I had horrible af cramps on the day I expected it. Cramps are unusual for me so I thought for sure it was coming. It took 4 days to get a positive.

Yay for longer LP. Wooooooot!!!!!

Wanting - where can we see your chart? I hope it gets more accurate for yiu!!!

Niamh! The second time I was pregnant t I had horrible af cramps on the day I expected it. Cramps are unusual for me so I thought for sure it was coming. It took 4 days to get a positive.

Yay for longer LP. Wooooooot!!!!!

Wanting - where can we see your chart? I hope it gets more accurate for yiu!!!

I had cramps and lower back pain for a whole week in the TWW in November before I got my BFP. but this tims it could be because of the MC throwing everything out of balance they are not as bad as that week though more lower down and to the sides can not remember if I had them last cycle :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->