Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

Niamh I've been getting cramps the last few days too. Usually I only get them as the bleeding starts with AF so when I had them before my bfp in November i knew something was up. This time I've had light cramps and lower back pain and like you I'm not sure if it's the mc throwing things off but it feels like last time so I'm hopeful for us both :) And yay for a longer lp!

Wanting hope your temp goes up soon and you can confirm ov :)

Ladies, if I recall with my two d&cs I didn't get any wacky cramping at weird times. If anything it just adjusted my cycle length. Then once af started I started having cramps which I never had before. SOOOOO I'm just taking a guess based on my own experience, but I think the cramps are more likely related to either af/bfp than mc.

So FXXXXXXXXXX. Good signs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is really good to hear. The cramps are still here so fingers crossed! Hope everyone has a lovely Saturday :hugs:

Good luck girls!!!!

ASFM for anyone not in fb group I got this today :thumbup:

Dreaded 2ww now tho!

I think I got the surge through the night as my opk showed this at 8am.

Sunshine my charts in my signature you click on link that ses ovulation chart

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 1
Hello, Room for one more? I miscarried naturally Thursday night :( and had a scan to confirm Friday morning. I can see a few of the ladies who were previously in October owls are posting in here now :hugs:

We are torn between waiting a month or two or trying again straight away.. not sure if there are any medical reasons to wait ? etc.... Might need to have a google investigation haha.

:)

Hello, Room for one more? I miscarried naturally Thursday night :( and had a scan to confirm Friday morning. I can see a few of the ladies who were previously in October owls are posting in here now :hugs:

We are torn between waiting a month or two or trying again straight away.. not sure if there are any medical reasons to wait ? etc.... Might need to have a google investigation haha.

So sorry for your loss but welcome to our little expanding group :hugs:

Very warm welcome hun - you are In a lovely group but so sorry to find yourself here :hugs:

Sorry for your loss. I think to be honest waiting ttc is for dating purposes. But my own experience if I could do it all again I would wait for my first proper cycle as I drove myself mad my body was all over thd place it depends waft mindset you are in

Hope ur ok xxx

Welcome rhi rhi!
When I had a chemical I was told that bleeding counts as af and I can try again right away. Also read you can be really fertile after a mc. I got pregnant straight away after that, no af in between. The only thing was that my ov was way way off and it turns out I got pregnant the day before I was expecting af. My doctor didn't worry to much... Did a scan and dated pregnancy by that. I didn't bleed or miscarry after that... Had a d&c be of our genetic issues. If your scan was OK you can probably try again right away if you feel ready...

Thanks for the welcome ladies :)

Will wait for the bleeding to finish then and then start checking for ovulation!

Not sure pregnancy will ever be the same again... not sure i will ever be able to relax now; the whole first 12 weeks (at least) I will be a nervous wreck :/

Argggh should be 1dpo tomorrow I am not looking forward to this lol xx

wanting, you and me both! got a positive OPK on friday, negative on saturday and no real temp spike as of today, but could be a slow rising pattern.:shrug: the wait begins:coffee:

Fx for both of you ladies!!!!!!!!!!! Jump, do you have your chart somewhere? I'm newly obsessed with other people's charts haha.

Has anyone temped post miscarriage/pre af? If so, did you see any kind of normal pattern or were your temps all over the place?

Hi Dandi, check out my chart in my sig. I had a d&c at 13w as my baby died at 8w and I temped from the day after d&c onwards. As you can see my temps were all over the place for the first 3/4 weeks or so but then i ovulated and they've been normal post ov. No af yet, due in 2 days and hoping for a bfp....! Any questions let me know :)

dandi,
my temps are all over the place even without a mc, so the days post mc for me looked like always!:wacko::dohh: but i have read that even temps during AF can be erratic, so i would only assume that following a miscarriage, they could easily be all over the place. my temp shift that cycle was really weird, for me (a slow rising chart), and i Oed a couple days early, which i have heard a lot of other women say happened to them too.:shrug:

Has anyone temped post miscarriage/pre af? If so, did you see any kind of normal pattern or were your temps all over the place?

yes I did and my temps were all over the place and ff could not even pin point ov this cycle they were still a bit crazy but ok after ovulation

my Chart from Jan - Af of last month was during and after my miscarriage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->