Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

Busy weekend here with running and bbqs before the snow. Last night had some drinks and played some poker - and won lol. 3.14 miles yesterday and 10K today. Waiting for ovulation probably next Mondayish. Hate the wait before the tww lol

Sorry your here Rhi, but welcome to the group.

My temps are all over the place so going to do some opk this month. My angus cactus still hasn't arrived though. But I feel a bit more confident. On the plus side it was Erika's birthday Saturday and Mother's Day Sunday so we both came down with a cold. I was highly pissed though. BIL wanted to see Erika on her birthday, so we arranged to go out of our way to go and see them in the afternoon, but he and his wife couldn't be arsed to come as they wanted us to do morning. I'm sorry but we fitted in the best we could as OH does a daddy group on a Saturday and since its about the only time he spends with DD I'm not going to deny her of that time. So I spent money on stuff we wouldn't normally have, not a lot but its the whole principle of the matter. He was busy which is fair enough as he's our local teams mascot, but his wife and his kids were busy going shopping! I don't think that personally qualifies for not going since they made such a fuss about it in the first place. I've been fuming about that all weekend and it seems I'm still not over it!

Mine were all over the place too and I got 2-3 peaks in one cycle before my normal AF nothing pinpointed ovulation!

2dpo

My son has chickenpox and my hubby is complaining of not feeling well now! Off out to get medication soon!

Xx

Mummy2o - that sounds annoying, and Completely understandable. I find it frustrating when plans change last minute. I hope you and your daughter feel better soon. I'm just getting over my cold and it's not fun. Lots of hot liquid for you!

Wanting - chicken pox?! Oh dear!!! Hope you manage to avoid all that Illness. Glad yoire in the tww now though!!!!

Good morning! I hope you all had a great weekend. We had a pretty good one here. It was busy so it went really quick but that's life.

jaspie - have you tested yet? FX for you!

Sis - FX for you too!

wanting
- I bet you'll see crosshairs tomorrow. Welcome to the 2WW...bitter sweet, it is!
FX for a speedy recovery of all in your house. Chicken pox is not much short of a nightmare. :hugs:

Rhi -
I am sorry that you have to be on this side of things. This thread is a great source of support - welcome aboard. Pregnancy will definitely be different, the innocence of not knowing any better will be missed.

jumpingo - I hope you see confirmed O soon - being in limbo really sucks.

Dandi - I started temping about a week before O during my miscarriage cycle - temps on both sides of ovulation were higher than normal but weren't erratic.

Niamh - :test: - I am so hopeful for you!

ajarvis - I find the wait to ovulate worse than the wait for AF. I never thought I would enjoy the week after AF starts as much as I do. It's the only time I am not waiting and checking signs and symptoms.

mummy - I have also had a cold for about a week...that time of year I suppose. It's annoying none the less. Also annoying is when people have little consideration for the effort of others - I am sorry your BIL fit this bill this weekend.

AFM - I love my family more than anything else in this world but I am grateful for an empty house this morning. The kids are all a little crazy with cabin fever and are at each others throats. I have a ton of school work to get done this week and house projects I want to tackle. I'm hoping it makes the remainder of this wait go quickly. I typically start testing stupid early (5 DPO) but I am trying not to do that this time. I don't mind seeing the BFN's but I don't want to find out too early. Not knowing sucks but the thought of knowing brings anxiety and I'm not ready for that yet.

I hope you all have a great day! :flower:
:dust:

Thanks Onemoretime! Yes I've been testing like a demon :haha: I wasn't sure if this line I've been getting is a new pregnancy or not as I still had the faintest squinter of a line on the ICs but then a couple of days ago they started getting ever so slightly darker and after doing a frer yesterday and today i think it's darker. I'm cautiously optimistic but also not entirely convinced until the line is a bit darker! Pics on my journal from this morning if you fancy a look!

All you other tww'ers join me in the testing paaarttyyy!

I hear ya onemoretime. I will have an empty house this weekend. Kids go to their dads. Always my re-energize time lol. When they're home it's so busy and crazy!

Good morning! I hope you all had a great weekend. We had a pretty good one here. It was busy so it went really quick but that's life.

jaspie - have you tested yet? FX for you!

Sis - FX for you too!

wanting
- I bet you'll see crosshairs tomorrow. Welcome to the 2WW...bitter sweet, it is!
FX for a speedy recovery of all in your house. Chicken pox is not much short of a nightmare. :hugs:

Rhi -
I am sorry that you have to be on this side of things. This thread is a great source of support - welcome aboard. Pregnancy will definitely be different, the innocence of not knowing any better will be missed.

jumpingo - I hope you see confirmed O soon - being in limbo really sucks.

Dandi - I started temping about a week before O during my miscarriage cycle - temps on both sides of ovulation were higher than normal but weren't erratic.

Niamh - :test: - I am so hopeful for you!

ajarvis - I find the wait to ovulate worse than the wait for AF. I never thought I would enjoy the week after AF starts as much as I do. It's the only time I am not waiting and checking signs and symptoms.

mummy - I have also had a cold for about a week...that time of year I suppose. It's annoying none the less. Also annoying is when people have little consideration for the effort of others - I am sorry your BIL fit this bill this weekend.

AFM - I love my family more than anything else in this world but I am grateful for an empty house this morning. The kids are all a little crazy with cabin fever and are at each others throats. I have a ton of school work to get done this week and house projects I want to tackle. I'm hoping it makes the remainder of this wait go quickly. I typically start testing stupid early (5 DPO) but I am trying not to do that this time. I don't mind seeing the BFN's but I don't want to find out too early. Not knowing sucks but the thought of knowing brings anxiety and I'm not ready for that yet.

I hope you all have a great day! :flower:
:dust:

Hi onemore yay for 6dpo and I have taken 2 test only IC 10 mul and got faint lines I posted them in my journal! trying to wait till tomorrow to test with a proper test my sis is getting them for me! my lot are out of school because of bank holiday today and St Patrick day tomorrow

Thanks Onemoretime! Yes I've been testing like a demon :haha: I wasn't sure if this line I've been getting is a new pregnancy or not as I still had the faintest squinter of a line on the ICs but then a couple of days ago they started getting ever so slightly darker and after doing a frer yesterday and today i think it's darker. I'm cautiously optimistic but also not entirely convinced until the line is a bit darker! Pics on my journal from this morning if you fancy a look!

All you other tww'ers join me in the testing paaarttyyy!

I see it and it does look darker excited for you :hugs:

I can't wait to be in a position to test again! I just want this bloody bleeding to stop :(
It's still like a really bad period. I also have cramp still! :( I have to go for a maths exam tonight as well.. talk about the icing on the cake! ugh.

I'm so inpatient, I just want to get back to TTC. I hope i ovulate soon after the bleeding finishes. I have ordered some opks etc. We have been fortunate so far when TTC we caught 2nd cycle with our first and 1st cycle with the bean we just lost. Hopefully my cycles wont be too screwed up

Fx for ya Celtic and Jaspie!!! Fx

I got a super faint line last night this AM notta guess it was a Evap :(

Also I wouldn't rely too much on the test darkness day by day I've had a darker line and my beta came back lower
Everyone processes HCG differently so FX it's a new BFP for U!!

I love the week before O because it's so much less stressful lol. Although, my tww this time was a breeze, I didn't even pay attention to what day I was. I'm not sure how I pulled it off, but thankfully I didn't go crazy like last time!

I'm feeling like more Bfps are coming!!!!!!!!

I've been cramping too Rhi but I just thought it was due to the Satan pills :dohh: fxed it doesn't last too long and we can be back to ttc. Good luck for your exam!!

What a fab day for bfps! Congrats ladies :dance:

Does anyone remember how long it took for their tests to go back to negative? I hope it doesn't take too long!

I've been cramping too Rhi but I just thought it was due to the Satan pills :dohh: fxed it doesn't last too long and we can be back to ttc. Good luck for your exam!!

What a fab day for bfps! Congrats ladies :dance:

Does anyone remember how long it took for their tests to go back to negative? I hope it doesn't take too long!

I have been told it can take 2 weeks ?! Well that's what the nurse at the maternity wing just told me on the phone. I just had my hcg results back to make sure everything is settled.

Fx for ya Celtic and Jaspie!!! Fx

I got a super faint line last night this AM notta guess it was a Evap :(

Also I wouldn't rely too much on the test darkness day by day I've had a darker line and my beta came back lower
Everyone processes HCG differently so FX it's a new BFP for U!!

still early yet, hang in there and FX you do get a BFP soon xx

Lil_Pixie think it was negative by week 3 for sure :hugs:

jaspie and Niamh - I need to pay attention to journals it seems!! Fingers are crossed that you both seeing those lines!

Pixie - my first negative HPT was 19 days after I started bleeding, 18 days from D&C.

Came home from work tonight and I had a letter from the hospital with an I'd card saying I have Anti-Fya antibodies in my blood, which I apparently must have picked up during a blood transfusion.

I have absolutely no Idea what that means! It makes me wonder if this has contributed to my losses though. But I wonder why I wasn't told about it during my last pregnancy?

Anyone ever heard of it?

First day back in work today, it was great to get back to my routine. And I lost 1.5 lbs this week :dance:

I'll ask my Dh when he gets home from work, unless you've already done some googling lol.

Came home from work tonight and I had a letter from the hospital with an I'd card saying I have Anti-Fya antibodies in my blood, which I apparently must have picked up during a blood transfusion.

I have absolutely no Idea what that means! It makes me wonder if this has contributed to my losses though. But I wonder why I wasn't told about it during my last pregnancy?

Anyone ever heard of it?

First day back in work today, it was great to get back to my routine. And I lost 1.5 lbs this week :dance:

I have no idea about the anti bodies sorry! Maybe Dr google can help ?
He's my favourite Dr.

Congrats on the weight loss! I should be trying to shift some, i deffo put a few on... i was happy to do so then as i just assumed i would be hugely pregnant soon anyways. Now i'm heavily aware that summer is approaching fast. I either need to get pregnant FAST or shift some tub haha :haha:

Unfortunately i'm still just feeling sorry for my self and eating everything i see :growlmad:

I don't have much routine because i'm at home with a toddler all day so i just stuff my bloody face haha

Not really familiar with the subject, but seems it just means you had a transfusion from someone with fya protein on their red blood cells. It's not supposed to cause any problems with pregnancy and no risk of hemolytic syndrome which is the issue with rh negative blood type. Disclaimer: just a med student :haha:, not yet a doctor and you should check with your doc in any case. Hope it helps :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->