Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

I don't mind the time around O so like 4or 5 days before and then after. Cause then you know it's coming usually. It's the time right after AF that I've found annoying this cycle. I had some cramping yesterday. Low temp today. strange for me at this place in my cycle.

No I'm positive so it's not that.

Thanks ladies! I had a bit of a Google and I couldn't find much that I could understand, but it looks like it'd only be an issue if I needed blood again. Any blood I had would need to be AB+ and have this anti fya thingie.

While I was in the hospital last week I was invited to have some tests for a clinical trial. Something about having thyroid antibodies in the blood (but a healthy thyroid) making it twice as likely that a pregnancy would end in miscarriage.

Obviously as my week with blood is already heading I've got those bad boys too :dohh: it's a blind trial so I might end up with a placebo but it can't hurt so I think I'm gonna join the trial :)

I lost three last week, but I'd gained those during my short pregnancy anyway so it didn't feel like a win. I was thinking I'd be the good kind of fat for the summer anyway too, now I'm frantically trying to shift some chub before my next bfp. I want a nice bump!

Anti D is what you have when you are rh negative and your oh is rh positive and to avoid pregnancy issues you get a shot at 34 weeks I think.
Anti fya is an antibody against a different kind of protein that is attached to red blood cells and not related to blood groups and rh. There is a difference between people in the type of FY protein present on their rbc so if you get a transfusion from someone with a different type you'll probably develop antibodies but as far as I know it's not supposed to cause issues with pregnancy

I'm back after a weekend hiatus... FX for you ladies with the faint lines!

AFM - DH got home late last night. Yay!! Didn't wait to BD, either. Lol, we BD'd twice! Hahaha (sorry if tmi). Got a "high" fertility reading on opk this morning too... Usually I am "high" for 4 days before "peak" so I seem to be on track. Should Ov Sat. This is my first month temping too but my temps seem to stay relatively the same with a .1 degree difference. I'll have to find some time to attach my chart to my sig on here. I'm really hoping this will be our month. We won't have a shot at all in April because DH won't be back until May after these next two weeks home.

On a side note - a friend and I just signed up for the colour me rad 5k in August. She's never ran before so I am helping her train. Did 5k yesterday and 10k today and feeling great!

Good job Ninja ;) We do Rad every year as a family. Love it! My temps have been consistent and low recently. Should O this weekend. we shall see. GL!

Ninja!!!! Glad to see you're back. Your temps look consistent so far, so that's good. Also great yoire trying it out! Hope it works for you too :)

Good luck ladies, we need more Bfps :)

post miscarriage bleeding has stopped! now I'm just hoping i actually ovulate! :) fingers crossed

That's great Rhi Rhi. Good luck!

I think I'm doing the Colour run in July. Not sure if it's a similar thing, it's excellent fun though :)

Good morning ladies.

I have a squinter on FRER at 8 DPO...remember when I said I wasn't going to test? :shrug:

Anyway - I am afraid it is an evap or indent since I have heard some negative chatter about FRER lately but I saw it before the time limit. I have a picture but it is really fuzzy because I dropped my phone...in the toilet...again :blush: and the lens has yet to dry out. I can't even really see the line on the pic but it is there with minimal effort in real life. It is just so faint I can't tell if there is pink.

The FRER was taken with SMU - I didn't see anything obvious on the Wondfo I took with FMU. The next couple days will be long ones.

Attachments

• IMAG1836.jpg
    IMAG1836.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 22
I think I can see but I'm not quite sure :thumbup: very difficult to make it. Argggggh they pics making me want to test now lol. Fx for you xx

Fingers crossed for you OneMoreTime! I hope this your bfp, I can't wait to hear an update.

Yay RhiRhi! My post miscarriage bleeding just stopped yesterday. That was an experience unlike anything I've ever had and I'm so glad it's over. Are you going to start trying right away this month?

I think I've decided I'm going to wait until at least one normal af, but I'm so anxious to actively ttc again. I never thought I'd say I'm jealous of the tww. Plus my sleep has been so unpredictable lately that I'm finding it hard to temp. My temps were have still been elevated though, so they aren't even making sense. I'm hoping all goes back to normal after af. I night start using opks again, though I had very little luck with them in the past.

Dandi, I think i'm going to try again right away. As far as I can ascertain they only tel you to wait so they can date the pregnancy accurately. Easily solved by the first ultrasound though... hah.

I think there is a good chance that I wont actually ovulate though until after my first normal af/cycle. No harm in try though ? If i just sit about i think i will go crazy.. even it's unlikely I think i want to be trying just to feel like i am doing something.

I know what you mean about the bleeding :hugs: It wasn't something I would like to do again. :/

Exciting Onemoretime!! I can't see it but that's exactly how my BFP started in Oct. I could see it NP IRL but not on a pic! Next day was definitely visible in pic. GL!

Fx one more time!!!

AFM my temp dropped even w me doubling my P yesterday and I feel like The :witch: is circling !!
Took a FRER this AM BFN took a Onestep and there is a line my hubby got the wrong test it's blue dye so I don't trust it :shrug:
Hate having this back and fourth!! :nope:

Dandi my sleep was so erratic after my loss but has calmed down again now :thumbup: my hcg took I think 3-4 weeks for bfn but I had complications there was retained placenta.

Sis4us so sorry boo hope she stays away! Xxx

I hear so much talk about blue dye tests, but I've never had an evap on any test ever. Blue dye was what gave me my BFP last time!

Rhi_Rhi - I am so glad the bleeding has stopped. That was a big deal for me. It was the first piece of letting go of what wasn't meant to be. The bleeding was a reminder and I hated every second of it.

Dandi - In hindsight, I am glad I didn't get pregnant that first cycle after the miscarriage. I was pissed that the Dr. told me to wait and we didn't prevent. My cycle started and I was a little sad but mostly relieved. I had a clean start, completely removed from the loss. You will have that BFP and a take home baby before you know it!

Also - I love your blog. I really enjoy reading through it - I feel like we could be buds chatting over coffee (or wine, whatever!). Your last post makes me want to start tearing down walls. We bought this house this past summer (built in 1830) and plan on loads of updating over time (LOTS of time).

Sis - The waiting and the maybe-yes, maybe-no is brutal. It all puts me in such a mood. The blue dye tests are straight from hell, I will never buy another. I find them so hard to read.

My phone completed drying...I really need to stop taking it in the bathroom, its like a water magnet. Anyway - below is a less blurry pic if you care to look - still hard to see. Excuse the cat, he feels free to nap wherever he sees fit...spoiled rotten. I am also catching a shadow on my second Wondfo of the day. It seems surreal - tomorrow will bring clarity one way of the other.

Also - I am worried that posting these pictures is insensitive, especially to the newest of you since your experience is not as far removed as some of the rest of us. If my pics and line spotting are even a little bothersome, please say so and I will avoid it. I love this thread and don't want any bad feelings.

Attachments

• IMAG1870.jpg
    IMAG1870.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 28
One more time- If anything it's encouraging. The posts don't bother me :)
Also I Think i can see something.. Best of luck ! I can't wait to be squinting at lines again :haha: I bet i won't be saying that in a month ! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->