Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

I think I can see something there! I'm still very fresh from my mmc, but I love seeing the test pics and hearing about where you all are with everything. Personally, it gives me hope and encouragement. =)

Thanks about the blog! If people are actually reading it, I should probably do a spell/grammar check more often, lol. Don't judge me based on my typos.

I swore up and down that I would not test too early so I could avoid squinting. I blew that...now that I have broken the seal I will probably test (and squint) every time I use the bathroom. I am a serial tester - it has gotten worse with age. :shrug:

Thanks about the blog! If people are actually reading it, I should probably do a spell/grammar check more often, lol. Don't judge me based on my typos.

I'll never judge...I hate spell checking. I do it when I have to, other times I just let the thoughts roll. I never spell checked a journal...blogs aren't much different, right?? :winkwink:

Rhi_Rhi - I am so glad the bleeding has stopped. That was a big deal for me. It was the first piece of letting go of what wasn't meant to be. The bleeding was a reminder and I hated every second of it.

Dandi - In hindsight, I am glad I didn't get pregnant that first cycle after the miscarriage. I was pissed that the Dr. told me to wait and we didn't prevent. My cycle started and I was a little sad but mostly relieved. I had a clean start, completely removed from the loss. You will have that BFP and a take home baby before you know it!

Also - I love your blog. I really enjoy reading through it - I feel like we could be buds chatting over coffee (or wine, whatever!). Your last post makes me want to start tearing down walls. We bought this house this past summer (built in 1830) and plan on loads of updating over time (LOTS of time).

Sis - The waiting and the maybe-yes, maybe-no is brutal. It all puts me in such a mood. The blue dye tests are straight from hell, I will never buy another. I find them so hard to read.

My phone completed drying...I really need to stop taking it in the bathroom, its like a water magnet. Anyway - below is a less blurry pic if you care to look - still hard to see. Excuse the cat, he feels free to nap wherever he sees fit...spoiled rotten. I am also catching a shadow on my second Wondfo of the day. It seems surreal - tomorrow will bring clarity one way of the other.

Also - I am worried that posting these pictures is insensitive, especially to the newest of you since your experience is not as far removed as some of the rest of us. If my pics and line spotting are even a little bothersome, please say so and I will avoid it. I love this thread and don't want any bad feelings.

I can defo see that hun and it defo has colour! From what I can see. I defo love seeing tests you girls are about the only ones I feel no jealousy over! Lol xxx

I swore up and down that I would not test too early so I could avoid squinting. I blew that...now that I have broken the seal I will probably test (and squint) every time I use the bathroom. I am a serial tester - it has gotten worse with age. :shrug:

I'm a serial tester too hence the reason I am not going to test early this month! Famous last words! :haha: once I start I can't stop! Xxx

I still can't see it, but my work monitors aren't great. Will squint at it when i get home ;)

I've really chilled out over the jealousy thing as times gone by (although I will confess to a little jealousy because I'm still bleeding :haha: )

I get really bitter over accidental pregnancies but I love people who want babies getting bfps. And I love looking at tests and having pg people around. It makes me feel hopeful :)

Carl feels really positive about the thyroid antibody trial, he sees it as progress and maybe help for us. I just keep thinking that I now know I'll always be twice as likely to miscarry and I can't think past it. Think I'll find the research lady and let her know I'm joining the trial while I'm there for my scan on Friday.

Onemore - I see something in the second picture!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooott. Fx for you!!!!

Can I have some opinions? I wanted to surprise Dh with a trip to the Caribbean at the end Of the month. I'd be 7 weeks and we would leave 2 days after my first OB appointment. I'm nervous and concerned, but part of me wants to get on with life and not live in fear. I figure whatever happens I can't change it either way. SO with that...do you think it's a good idea? Anyone travelled that esrly in pregnancy?

Also, my first appt is April 2...soooo, worst case obviously is that I have another mc, meaning I woukd have to hope they could schedule me in for surgery on the 3rd before we leave. Is that completely morbid? That I'm preparing for that as a possibility? Ugh...it is, isn't it? Okay...well BEST case is that all is well and I enjoy the sun and food, sans drinks 2 days later! Positive thoughts. Positive thoughts.

Thoughts?

Just do it! What happens, happens. If things go well, you'll celebrate with a lovely vacation. If things go badly, you'll relax,recoup, and keep your mind off of things with a lovely vacation.

I think it sounds wonderful :hugs:

I don't think we can help it, I know I've already "planned" my next mc. That's the reality we know. We stil do have to live as best we can though

wanting - It is really ridiculous how many HPT's I have taken...I need a new hobby. :haha:

ajarvis - I can barely see it on the screen. I only know it's there because I am holding it in my hand - lol!

Pixie
- I have adjusted again to pregnant people unless they are around where I think I should be, then I still get a little bent out of shape. Accidental pregnancies, unwanted babies, mistreated kids...it all makes me want to lose my sh*!.

I hope that the trial is a really great thing for you. It is only logical that, if a problem can be identified, then a solution can be created but I know it's not always that simple. Knowledge is power so the trial should be beneficial!

Sunshine - having traveled the road we've traveled, I think that your thoughts are normal. That being said, I am also an advocate of living every day, no matter what. You are robbing yourself blind if you stop doing great things because you are worried about what might or might not happen. This is true in all of life, not just this particular journey. I say go...go and enjoy every second of it!

Exactly. It's hard to think like that, because I am a positive person, but when it's the only reality I've known so far --- mcs, it's hard not to plan for it in the back of my mind!

But agreed...living life is super important

Personally I'd go and hope for the best. There's nothing that can be done if you do miscarriage at 7 weeks anyways right? Plus chances are you'll be just fine and it can be baby's first vaca haha

Onemore - I can def see something. Yay!!

Afm - ok is still reading high. No surprise there. DH and I didn't bd though bc I was upset with him. Lol.... Maybe tonight, though. :p

onwmore I think I can see it and I can not see my own when I posted them :haha: I have all crossed for you and everyone else!

I think posting test gives us all hope, that we will get pregnant again :hugs:

Sunshine I would go too. You can't change the outcome and agree that early there isn't anything they would do for you at home compared to there. I hope that things go really well for you Hun!

I got a higher temp today I'm assuming that it's signalling the progesterone rise that happens at 4-5 dpo! Only problem is now it can pretty much only go down now! :blush: I had green/yellow CM yesterday and day before and but none today and dry last night but after loo trip I had congealed quite thick white CM

Xxx

Ladies I caved and took a test this morning - BFN! I'm only 8dpo and I knew it would be neg. Why did I CAVE?! So early.

Ladies I caved and took a test this morning - BFN! I'm only 8dpo and I knew it would be neg. Why did I CAVE?! So early.

I do that too I'm itching to test and only 5dpo :haha: but I know once I start I can't stop. Good thing this month is I'm skint til payday so I can't buy any. I binned a load of ic's too :dohh: but uh oh I found another stash lol who knew I had so many but can't bin them now as I have no others! I'm going to try and only test if my chart looks good and if I don't get my usual spotting. That's my plan now but who knows what will happen at 8-9dpo I'm using all my willpower not to.

Ok so I figured what the point in TTC without a bit of testing it's part of the fun! :haha: totally going back on what I sed! :rofl: but I also don't want to drive myself crazy I'm itching to test tho lol. So how long should I hold out for? Although deep down I think there is no chance this is the month!! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->