Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

I think you need to hold out till at least 9dpo :haha:

What's ttc without a bit of obsessive testing lol

Happy Thursday, ladies! I am in a really good mood for some reason today and I want to spread the joy, even though waiting for Ov is killing me this week! Lol.... Seeing all the bops from you ladies is getting me antsy :p haha, it's going to be an even longer TWW. I'm a million times less stressed these past few weeks though than I have been in the past while which feels so good! Hope you all are having just as wonderful days!

I agree the tww is all about POas every day haha.

Hope our current twwers get some answers soon. I hope it flies by!!!

Jtink - hope you're doing ok, haven't seen you on here for awhile.

Ninja - hope Dh didn't drive you crazy today and you got some Bding in lol. How long is he home for?

Everyone else. Hi :)

lol wanting ---I'd say 10. But I will totally squint for you if you want lol

OK. So brown spotting yesterday. Pink and brown today. little bit of a temp increase this am. Only DTD last night cause I've been feeling blah. Apparently this could be ovulation bleeding and can be a sign of high fertility!? I have watery CM which is considered fertile and a fair amount. Feel "wet" (Sorry tmi) all day. Going to DTD again tonight even with feeling blah just in case but this would be like 7 days early! lol. I sure hope it doesn't mean ovulation is done and I missed it!

Holy crap! The weirdest thing just happened to me just now.... Sorry if it's tmi but when I went to the bathroom and wiped, I just got a massive glob of super stretchy ewcm. This has never happened to me before. Opk read "high" today but I told DH to hurry his butt home right now so we can get some serious BDing here. Lmao. He's currently at monster-in-laws house helping her with a computer issue... And here I was planning on going for a late night run. :p

And thanks sunshine.... We talked it out yesterday and DTD last night. Lol, I'm not wasting the precious little chance we have for ttc this week. He's home for one more week. His schedule is 6 weeks on (and inAB), 2 weeks off.

OK. So brown spotting yesterday. Pink and brown today. little bit of a temp increase this am. Only DTD last night cause I've been feeling blah. Apparently this could be ovulation bleeding and can be a sign of high fertility!? I have watery CM which is considered fertile and a fair amount. Feel "wet" (Sorry tmi) all day. Going to DTD again tonight even with feeling blah just in case but this would be like 7 days early! lol. I sure hope it doesn't mean ovulation is done and I missed it!

I got that before ovulation this cycle and lots of ewcm think you got the timing in ok either way so do not worry see what temps do tomorrow :hugs:

Ajarvis - Woot! That sounds good to me. Don't worry about O'ing esrly, I changed a huge amount after first mc. It took 4 months for me to figure it out. And one after temping. Hope this is it!

Ninja - glad you had a crazy blunt sign lol. Als sounds like Dh is taking the high road with your inlaws so that's great. Good for him. Also 2 weeks is amazing :) enjoy!

Afm I'm same old same old. Still paranoid haha. After a bit of a scare yesterday I'm feeling better today. Exhausted, nauseous and nervous are thhe best words to describe me. Oh and Rught now I'm sitting funny, with my legs up to one side on the chair and I sneezed and it REALLY hurt my side. Ugh. Hoping it's just my awkward sitting position and not a relation to my new found obsession - ectoptic. I will make this out alive and sane, right ladies?? Promise? lol

Before getting pregnant I had this every month and wonder if it is related to ovulation too - I used to joke to DH that my body was trying to trick me into getting knocked up as we weren't trying...but then I did get pregnant! Will be very curious to see if it comes back and will be logging it this time!

You'll get there Sunshine! Early pregnancy can be hard!

Good sign Ninja! Hope you get the egg :)

For me kinda kicking myself this morning. I had a few drinks yesterday - all coolers 5% and a beer and a bit - so total of 5.5 or so drinks. temp at 5am was 36.41 - two hours later it was 36.38. Either one of those temps shows FF that I O'd on the 17th - the day before the spotting like I was afraid of. DTD on the 15th and the 18th. So around O anyways. That's kinda helpful I guess. ha. My question is which temp should I chart? I think the lower one is more accurate cause of the drinks. But I have no idea how much alcohol effects it - if a .2(celsius) jump could be because of the alcohol alone? I drank lots of water with it if that makes a difference. I have dashed crosshairs right now. and it says I'm 3DPO? Soooo not sure what to do lol. Or think for that matter!

hey guys -

thanks for thinking about me sunshine. all is well with me. 99% sure i'm not pregnant this month, which is fine. maybe it will happen next cycle and i'll have a brand-new baby for christmas :) i was very sick last week - i had my remicade infusion on friday and the next day came down with a terrible head cold. i just got back to the gym yesterday! terrible!

my son is keeping me very busy - he'll be 2 on april 30th, so i'm starting to plan his birthday party. i can't believe he'll be 2 soon. how did that happen??

currently cd 23, and that's nice, because it shows that last month's 21 day cycle was a fluke. whew! i don't think i could have handled 21 day cycles.

congrats to all the bfp's!! :)

So, I have a question for you ladies that chart. I'm new to charting so sorry if this is a dumb question. Lol. This morning I got a "peak" reading on my opk and with my cm being what it was yesterday, I am pretty darn sure it's accurate but I still haven't gotten crosshairs on my chart yet.... Is that something I need to manually put in or is it supposed to show up automatically? Did I do something wrong? :p

Ninja -- I'm not sure I completely understand what you mean but I believe you'll get crosshairs after 3 days of high temps and once ff predicts O date. I see you have 2, so my guess would be tomorrow if it stays high you'll see crosshairs. Mine were dashed for awhile but eventually went solid.

Ajarvis - I had that happen as well, I would still take your first temp. Unless you're able to do the adjustment calculation That people don't recommend. Maybe take one that's in the middle. I probably would lol. It won't mess up your chart too much! Especially if they're similar.

Temporarily back on fb, Dh has some career related news and I need to tell family..... And also for you Shona ;) haha.

Ninja I'd think if you see a rise tomorrow or steady high temp it'll give you crosshairs. I think. I'm definitely no expert lol.

Sunshine I tried playing around with it even as low as 36.25 gives me crosshairs. So I'm guessing it's right? Hopefully temp will stay up and I can go with that :p Also hope I didn't miss it. What crappy timing to not be feeling well. oh well. Only time will tell I guess. But I did enter my info into a couple more apps and they both say I am not fertile until starting today!? - Ovia and ovuview. Is FF the best one? I didn't even know there were others til today ha

Oh. Not sure. I can add you if you send me your email address.

Lol Amanda it's Shona I've been on FB for ages. I mean someone added me to FB and I don't know if it's someone that from here that wants to bd added to the group as don't know who they are xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->