Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

ah lol. I thought you were already on, but I am at work so I couldn't go double check the username :p

Stupid hubby.... I got my peak reading today and he's not in the mood cuz he says he had a bad day but won't tell me what happened. *sigh* I need to grumble and be sad so I'm getting it off my chest here! Lol

OK ladies - I got BFN on dollar store tests on 8, 9, 10, 11 dpo. But I got BFP on frer on 10dpo with afternoon pee. Could I be pregnant and just not showing up on the dollar store test? Even though I took the frer yesterday afternoon and the dollar store today with fmu?

Koumiss - From what I understand from what my monster in-law has said in the past.... Any line, doesn't matter what time of day is a positive. She's a nurse practitioner.

Sunshine - well actually, late last night we were watching a movie and I fell asleep. He woke me up for a late night bd session even though he still wasn't in the best mood. Guess he knew how important it was to me bc I told him the opk said I was ovulating but wasn't going to push him if he wasn't up for it.

My chart still doesn't show crosshairs (I also didn't decide to start trying to chart till cd 6, so that may have something to do with it) but I'm going to assume based on all the signs that either yesterday or the day before when I got that big glob of super stretchy ewcm was my Ov date. Thus, let the TWW commence! Do any of you bd during your TWW? I'm almost scared to but don't think I could refrain myself from it since I only see hubby every 6weeks... Lol

Kozmik, if you got a BFP on a FRER, I'd say you're pregnant! :)

kozmik, a line is a line. let's see that + frer! :) plus, the $ store ones are crap. i hate them!

Kozmic I agree....a line is a line. Although I'm a huge supporter of cheapie tests lol, my Dr and my Dh both insist they are the same, it's just marketing. I'm going to assume if you did it on a cheap one tomorrow you'd see another line. But I could be wrong. I've only ever used those though, except once when I was 5 days late I used a FRER lol So yay!!!!!! Can you post it? I love looking at tests!

Ninja -- yay!!!! I didn't take my temp for the first 7 days last mont and it still gave me crosshairs, so I'm not sure why. But I'd say trust the other signs your body gave instead, so yay for tww.

Komzi I would definitely trust a frer line if it came up within the time limit.

I used to be a fan of cheapies but the past year I haven't had much success with them at all - so many evaps, and then this time getting such a faint line at 6+4 when the frer was darker than the control.

test.jpg

Hoping it works.

Although the pic was taken today after test dried, the line was there when I checked the test after 4 minutes. I am planning to take another frer on Monday morning. I have one more dollar store test for tomorrow.

i would disregard the cheapie and go with the frer. congrats kozmik!

I definitely see it on the FRER. Congrats!

AFM, my temp finally deopped down to pre-mc/pre-ov levels today. That one simple thing is such a relief, like my body is finally getting back to normal. Can't wait for to af to make her appearance!

View attachment 853869

Hoping it works.

Although the pic was taken today after test dried, the line was there when I checked the test after 4 minutes. I am planning to take another frer on Monday morning. I have one more dollar store test for tomorrow.

I can see it on the Frer for sure! aren't they more sensitive oh FX it is the start of your BFP :hugs:

My last bfp started just like that. It took about a week for it to get as dark as the control line. It's very obvious though, even in a pic. Congrats!

I'm defo seeing the line on both of them! Defo pregnant congrats!

Dandi that's great news! Glad things are getting back to Normal

I feel worse today than I did yesterday a bit more sicky again a sore head. I've had dull cramps today. Most of yesterday had distinctively sharp pulling pain low down right handside in pelvis and a little this morning. Last night when got up to go to the loo and this morning I had a sharp pain in the same area and I've had a little backache. Restless legs and a little tired today exhausted last night went up to lay down in bed at 10am :wacko:

Will be testing 10dpo that's not too early do you think? In a way I'm too scared to xx

Thanks everyone! Here's hoping this one is sticky cuz I dont think I could handle 3 mc's in a row. :(
I took another dollar store test today and it was bfn. I will take another frer tomorrow morning to hopefully see progression between Fri and Mon tests.

Ohhhhhh wanting!!! Remember when I was exhausted at 8dlo and had a 2 hour nap?? Lol you guys said it was a sign!!! It was for Niamh as well.

Fingers crossed!!!!!!!!

Just a quick update AF showed after a long LP :nope:

Congrats everyone w BFPs

Hi girls - I will post more when I have more time but for now this. I am super scared - excited I think but definitely scared.

Attachments

• IMAG1922.jpg
    IMAG1922.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 24

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe