Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

Onemore - that line looks great!!!!!! And your temps! Congrats!

Awww sorry sis4us. that sucks. :(

I can't stay awake. For real. I slep from 8:30pm last night until 9am today. Was up for 5 hours then passed out for a 2 hour nap. Now I'm in bed and want to force myself to get up and do stuff, but I can't. I really hope I can stay up until at least 9 tonight. This is insane.

Hi girls - I will post more when I have more time but for now this. I am super scared - excited I think but definitely scared.

OH congrats onemore :hugs: it is supper scary and exciting all in one :hugs: healthy and happy 9 moths to you

sis4u so sorry for af :hugs: fx you get your bfp and a Christmas baby
:flower:

wanting still crossing my fingers for you :hugs:

Sunshine I seem to have those naps everyday now :haha:

KozmikKitten I can not wait to see your test tomorrow :hugs:

Congrats onemore! I am loving seeing all these lines!!! :p it's helping keep my spirits up and positive during this new TWW. ^.^

congrats OneMoreTime!

Sis I'm sorry AF toyed with you :(

Congrats kozmik and onemoretime!

I definitely see the line on the frer kozmik! Its I nice seeing so many bfp!!

Congrats onemore! I am in the same boat...super scared. Hoping for a happy and healthy nine months for you!!

I will post a pic tomorrow of the new frer next to the friday one. Hoping for a good progression! Thanks all of you wonderful ladies for the encouragement!

i feel like i am a silent stalker:ninja: around here most of the time, but, add me to the list of excited but super f'ing scared people...

10dpo.:shock:

Attachments

• IMG_7664mar10dpo1.jpg
    IMG_7664mar10dpo1.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 15
There must be something in the water! Hoping for sticky rainbow beans for everyone :hugs:

thanks Kozmik, and to you too!
definitely something in the water!:winkwink:
drink up folks, drink up!!:haha:

Yay for all the BFPs! Congrats ladies, so exciting and encouraging!

Yay! Congrats Jumpingo!!!

All you ladies need to send the rest of us some of that water! :p today I felt bad cuz I had a glass of wine when we went for dinner at monster-in-law's house tonight. I know I'm only 2 dpo but I felt a little guilty. Lol.... Oh yeah, DH and monster in-law are on somewhat good terms atm bc sister in-law is now rebelling against their mom and so her fury has been re-directed momentarily.

thanks ninja!

and do NOT feel guilty about a glass of wine! if i was at my OWN mother's house i'd probably have 4 or 5!:roll::haha:

So excited all these bfp its great news :happydance: now babies stick tight, grow strong :hugs:

Holy moly ladies - look at all these new beans. This thread is a lucky one indeed. I am not a religous person but I will be doing a lot of praying - somebody, somewhere has to be listening, right?

For all of you still waiting for your BFP, they are coming. Just keep hanging on. What is meant to be will always find a way.

I took a test this morning that made my heart sink, it was so light. I took it mid stream catch. I took another about an hour and a half later, dipping in a cup instead. I can't believe the difference. Below is yesterdays test as well as both of todays. I will never use mid stream catch again.

I hope everyone had a great weekend and that your Monday is swift and painless. :flower:
:dust:

Attachments

• IMAG1941.jpg
    IMAG1941.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 15
oh wow another one :D Congrats jumpingo!!!

Wishing for a happy and healthy pregnancy for all of you!

AFM FF changed my o day again lol. I'm now 6DPO. If I ovulated on CD 9 though there's not much hope for a BFP this month. Plus if I have a 21 day cycle that will be my shortest ever! I'm still going to try and wait til easter weekend to test. Unless something makes me feel otherwise. Way to much wine this weekend as well. so need to get back to my healthy running/eating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->