Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

Congrats OneMoreTime!!! March has truly been lucky for this thread. =)

I'm still testing positive from my m/c.... what a slow process. ughh. hopefully i ovulate next month at least....

Unfortunately looks like a chemical for me. :(

Took another frer with fmu today and bfn.

Top test is 10dpo and bottom is today 13dpo. AF due Wed but will probably be late because of this.

Looks like you cant really see the line on the top test but its the same test I posted a couple days ago.

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 23
Kozmik - I am going to keep my fingers crossed for you for a few more days. I feel like I still see a line on the bottom test...it's tough because it's a little blurry but I think I see it. I hate that you have to feel this anxiety. :hugs:

Rhi_Rhi - Testing out the MC was very hard...so frustrating. Remind me - how long ago was your loss and did you have a D&C?

I just went to find a PAL thread and I can't do it yet. I am afraid to commit and I kinda feel like I'm being unfaithful to this thread. I am really comfortable with this group.

If I spent as much time on homework as I do on these boards, I would never be behind again. Priorities I guess...:shrug:

I really think mine stayed positive for about 7 weeks last time. I did have trouble with things going back to normal though, I think I had weekly scans for about 5 weeks.

I haven't even bothered to test yet, it's not even been 2 weeks yet and my bleeding has got a second wind today :-( got bad stomach ache too and I'm getting pretty cheesed off!

One more time I live seeing bfp ladies, stick around a while :) the pal groups are really supportive though - or at least the October rainbows were a lovely bunch.

How many bfp are we at now?? Was I the first for March? I think I tested March10.... Then I believe Niamh was next. We should keep track somehow! So lucky.

Stick babies stick.

Onemore - I totslly feel the same way. I'm not joining any group just yet! One day at a time, and you ladies are great lol

i'm definitely out this month. crampy and yucky feeling and today is cd 26. bfn today on frer, even though i know, deep down, this month isn't it for me.

congrats on all the bfp's this month! so exciting.

i am probably going to take a small break from fb and bnb for a few days - it's probably hormones, but i'm feeling very emotionally fragile about this whole TTC thing, and i don't want to become bitter and angry. so i'm going to take a break and just wait for AF and gather my wits.

when i come back i hope to see more bfps! :)

Sorry to hear, jtink.... I totally understand how you feel. I try to do the same thing every time AF comes.

Afm - I just was wondering.... Post ov, what exactly do you look for when you are temping? This is my first time. Yesterday it had shot up big time and only went down .1 degree today. Are they supposed to stay up?

I believe they need to stay up .2 above coverline. FF is probably waiting for more info to say you O'd because of that one temp with the open circle.

Ninja your chart looks good so far. You're just looking for all temps post O to be higher than pre O. Theyll still go up and down but the average should be higher. But ajarvis is right, once there is a few more temps ff wil be able to predict O.

Jtink - I hear ya! Take your time. Fb and bnb will be there when you're ready.

Jtink so sorry I've done the same before take all the time you need Hun :hugs:

Sunshine I think so - maybe Niamh can add every one first page and who is pregnant etc. that way we can keep track?

As for what u sed about tiredness I only felt that one night then the next morning. I feel out this month.

Onemoretime I wouldn't be going on groups yet either I'm superstitious but have heard they are really nice and don't know how everyone else feels sure the same? But wouldn't want the group to start dispersing anyway would love everyone to stay together for the long haul :thumbup: :)

Kozmik - I hope everything works out for you and it's not a chemical :hugs:

Ajarvis how frustrating, good luck this cycle I hope we both get our bfps soon! I feel so gets not drinking for ages now feel like I have so much more energy

Rhi rhi sorry Hun, my cycles took ages to go back to normal but I ended up with a d&c for retained placenta, I hope things go back to normal for you quickly xxx

I really think mine stayed positive for about 7 weeks last time. I did have trouble with things going back to normal though, I think I had weekly scans for about 5 weeks.

I haven't even bothered to test yet, it's not even been 2 weeks yet and my bleeding has got a second wind today :-( got bad stomach ache too and I'm getting pretty cheesed off!

One more time I live seeing bfp ladies, stick around a while :) the pal groups are really supportive though - or at least the October rainbows were a lovely bunch.

Sorry Hun :hugs:

Wanting - my tiredness was only the one day! Then I felt fine lol. Just a random exhausted day.

Todsy is the first day I haven't needed a nap In a week. Yay!!!

Wanting - my tiredness was only the one day! Then I felt fine lol. Just a random exhausted day.

Todsy is the first day I haven't needed a nap In a week. Yay!!!

Oooooooh just stop it :haha: I know I'm definitely not I feel normal lol xx

Wanting I never "feel" pregnant right away. Last time only thing I felt was my boobs were a bit heavier when I bent over so I tested the next day lol. No "symptoms" until a couple weeks later!

Wanting that is a good idea, I might do that tomorrow when I am more awake :hugs:

would anyone who has got there BFP let me know

I am so sorry I am not posting more been a long day and I am so tired think I am heading to bed as soon as lo tonight

Wanting I never "feel" pregnant right away. Last time only thing I felt was my boobs were a bit heavier when I bent over so I tested the next day lol. No "symptoms" until a couple weeks later!

Mmmmmm....... I certainly felt pregnant last month :haha: I feel pretty much fine the sharp pains yesterday have gone, pretty dry all 2ww no sickness except that one day eating fine less headaches than normal. Achy bb's before but not so much now. All pointing to af coming :haha:no green CM since 4dpo achy legs no longer here really. Got yellowy ewcm yesterday but nothing since. Temp did go up a bit see tomorrow.

Wanting that is a good idea, I might do that tomorrow when I am more awake :hugs:

would anyone who has got there BFP let me know

I am so sorry I am not posting more been a long day and I am so tired think I am heading to bed as soon as lo tonight

:thumbup:

Hunni don't worry I know how exhausting it is never mind looking after lots of kiddies too! Hope your ok

Xxx

I realised a trend in my last pregnancy. I'm fairly sure I get pregnancy related eczema. Certainly my last two pregnancies before I've even tested I get a rotten rash on my boobs. In fact last time that was the only reason I tested. I knew I'd had it before but it took me a good hour to remember when. As soon as I realised I'd asked the midwife about it I had to run out and get a test :haha:

Now I think it'll take the wondering out of the tww. No rash, no pregnancy lol.

I realised a trend in my last pregnancy. I'm fairly sure I get pregnancy related eczema. Certainly my last two pregnancies before I've even tested I get a rotten rash on my boobs. In fact last time that was the only reason I tested. I knew I'd had it before but it took me a good hour to remember when. As soon as I realised I'd asked the midwife about it I had to run out and get a test :haha:

Now I think it'll take the wondering out of the tww. No rash, no pregnancy lol.

My restless legs have come back again :dohh: it would be good to just feel nothing then bam test date negative or positive lol! My signs last month were the same as my bfp in November :wacko:

Xx

OneMoreTime and wanting , i went against the worrier in me and actually made the December Rainbows group.:shock:

"Today, I am pregnant. I have no reason to believe this is not my rainbow. I am happy and baby is healthy." repeeeeeaaattt after meeeeeee:wacko::haha:

Kozmik, i hope baby's just a slow starter and catches up!:hugs:

Lil_Pixie, you KNOW you're not going to get it this time now!:haha: you'll be one of those people who is like, "well, AF is late...MAYBE i should test...?:shrug:" and BAM!!:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->