Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

Haha that's true! Actually that'd be awsome, it's only a few inches long but I swear it's the itchiest little f*$#ker :rofl:

OneMoreTime and wanting , i went against the worrier in me and actually made the December Rainbows group.:shock:

"Today, I am pregnant. I have no reason to believe this is not my rainbow. I am happy and baby is healthy." repeeeeeaaattt after meeeeeee:wacko::haha:

Kozmik, i hope baby's just a slow starter and catches up!:hugs:

Lil_Pixie, you KNOW you're not going to get it this time now!:haha: you'll be one of those people who is like, "well, AF is late...MAYBE i should test...?:shrug:" and BAM!!:winkwink:

Good girl :thumbup: where Hun I can't find it?

Hope you will all stay here too tho! Xx

it's on the pregnancy after loss forum, tentatively called Rainbows Due December 2015

Welp, if I were to symptom spot I would say holy crap I am freaking tired..... Just napped for a couple hours. Unfortunately, I probably have my student to thank for that one.... Hooray for kids with Oppositional Defiance Disorder! Lol. Just needed to get that out of my system. :p

Wanting I am grand was just so tired yesterday, guess that is what happens when you wake at 6 am and get up I was thinking sure I will be able to get a nap in the afternoon but little did I know I would be spending the day with DH in hospital :dohh: not sorry we went, but I am glad he is ok :flower: up early again today but not so bad 7 am is better :flower:

jumpingo love your positivity I must remember that mantra :hugs: love the december thread! I like ''December rainbow snowflakes'' :winkwink: just saying like LOL not that it is up to me I am due in November but will be a stalker cause we are only a week or so apart that is not much really

Kozmik I am still crossing my fingers for you :hugs: hope that test gets darker

i feel like i'm not being positive per se, but just running faster than the negative thoughts. er, pushing them out like old japanese ladies on a crowded subway at rush hour (you wouldn't believe!!:haha:) i'm just trying SO hard to push every other possible negative thought out and just repeat the same couple things over and over (if you could hear my internal monologue you'd be SO bored!!). trust me, those negative thoughts are there:dohh: also, i'm still only 2 days into being pregnant, so they haven't had a chance to surface yet. i'm sure they will. but. not. today.[-X haha

and actually, more than being positive, i am totally letting myself be in denial!:haha::huh: basically, i am pretending i'm not pregnant. i'm just not drinking or eating deli meat. otherwise, i'm acting and pretending as if NOTHING has changed. i haven't even put the positive HPTs in FF so it's still telling me, "don't test yet":rofl: but yeah, that's my mode of operation and i'm gonna do that until...well, i don't know what! HA!

Based on LMP, I will be due Nov. 30. Based on FF O date I will be due Dec. 1. One day doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things but it does give me a pregnancy group identity crisis. :haha:

If I'm due within a the first and last 3-4 days of a month I join both groups ;)

Maybe make it just 2015 Winter Snowflakes so it can be a few months Nov dec Jan!! Just a thought !! GL everyone

I'm starting Femara Today and getting a Mani Pedi Dentist Tomorrow and Tatt this weekend ;)

Winter might be a good idea?

ASFM I will tentatively be stalking if that's not weird :haha: ???

I feel like I will be around here for the long haul! Lol might even start talking to myself :rofl:

Maybe make it just 2015 Winter Snowflakes so it can be a few months Nov dec Jan!!

I really like this. Maybe even 2015 Rainbow Snowflakes. This would cover a bunch of months and we could hang together for the duration. I just know all of you still waiting will have those BFP's soon! :flower:

If someone here is clever (and it is not me) we could have a rainbow colored snowflake in our signature. The idea behind the rainbow baby is truly beautiful to me. That being said - we don't have to go the rainbow route...just an idea.

i already have a request in to someone who makes awesome ones for a logo, when the time comes:thumbup: and will go about changing the group to be something Winter, in the morning. must get to bed though! i hate the time difference - things start to happen when i have to go to bed:brat:

Thank you so much Celtic for being so positive! I appreciate the vibes.
I did, however, wake up to AF like spotting (and she's due tomorrow) so I think I'm definitely out. Had a full-on cry session last night with hubby.

I do love the idea of the winter rainbow forum, so that if (when!) I get the BFP I can still hang with all you lovely ladies!

Ohh I love the idea of a few months included...... I don't wanna meet new people, I like YOU people!! Hahaha. Jk. :haha:

Im also completely in denial. I JUST looked at my possible due date yesterday. I think that's the way that works for me right now. While I am trying to stay positive, I think I need to remain in limbo until my appointment next week. Then once I know one way or another, I'll be able to adjust accordingly. :) that's all I can do.

Jump - OMG, that little pouty rainbow dancing man. Love.

Kozmik, I am so sorry to hear this, your rainbow is coming. I know it. :hugs:

Maybe make it just 2015 Winter Snowflakes so it can be a few months Nov dec Jan!!

I really like this. Maybe even 2015 Rainbow Snowflakes. This would cover a bunch of months and we could hang together for the duration. I just know all of you still waiting will have those BFP's soon! :flower:

If someone here is clever (and it is not me) we could have a rainbow colored snowflake in our signature. The idea behind the rainbow baby is truly beautiful to me. That being said - we don't have to go the rainbow route...just an idea.

I think rather than winter I think something like 2015 rainbow snowflakes would be awesome if everyone else likes that and thinks it's a good idea? I think hopefully we will all get our bfps this year and we can follow the rest of the girls till then? Means we can all stick together :) it's such a lovely group and it means lady's already pregnant too can be on the group also. I love something to do with rainbows as it really signify our journey xx

Hi Ladies. Hope you's don't mind me popping by. I notice a few of your usernames from around, some from the October Owls Thread. I don't know where I fit on the forum atm.

I took tablets to induce miscarriage yesterday after sac stopped growing at 5/6 weeks ( I should have been 11 weeks ish this week). Process itself was great all things expected. I think I got off lightly. It all passed without too much of a hitch and today I feel great. My bleeding is currently minimal, way less than your average period.

We will be TTC ASAP. Honestly, I'll be so disappointed if I'm not pregnant by the end of April. I've fallen pregnant within two weeks of trying with my two girls and the wee bean we just lost.

Hope everyone gets their precious little rainbows soon :hugs:

Ohh I love the idea of a few months included...... I don't wanna meet new people, I like YOU people!! Hahaha. Jk. :haha:

Im also completely in denial. I JUST looked at my possible due date yesterday. I think that's the way that works for me right now. While I am trying to stay positive, I think I need to remain in limbo until my appointment next week. Then once I know one way or another, I'll be able to adjust accordingly. :) that's all I can do.

Jump - OMG, that little pouty rainbow dancing man. Love.

Kozmik, I am so sorry to hear this, your rainbow is coming. I know it. :hugs:

2015 covers all this year incase some of us take a while and means we can all keep going together I don't wanna meet new people either :brat: :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->