Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

Thank you so much Celtic for being so positive! I appreciate the vibes.
I did, however, wake up to AF like spotting (and she's due tomorrow) so I think I'm definitely out. Had a full-on cry session last night with hubby.

I do love the idea of the winter rainbow forum, so that if (when!) I get the BFP I can still hang with all you lovely ladies!

Hunni I am so so sorry. I do know though that sunshine is right we will get our rainbows soon. It will be our time. I hope your ok you know where we are xx

Oh I've just realised after I commented that winter would cover all of 2015 anyway :rofl:

And even if we aren't due til 2016 as I will prob be and some others I'm sure we can all still stick together xx

Help!!!!!! I woke up today not feeling as nauseous :((( I know I shoukdnt complain but I can't help but be worried. Like if I've been a 8 all week, today I'm a 2.
I know Symptoms come and go, but I should only be 6 weeks today. Trying not to freak out and cry.

Natasha, I'm so sorry for your loss, but I'm glad things went as well as could be expected. :hugs: This firefly group has welcomed in a few us from the October Owls group and everyone here is just lovely and so supportive.

Hi Ladies. Hope you's don't mind me popping by. I notice a few of your usernames from around, some from the October Owls Thread. I don't know where I fit on the forum atm.

I took tablets to induce miscarriage yesterday after sac stopped growing at 5/6 weeks ( I should have been 11 weeks ish this week). Process itself was great all things expected. I think I got off lightly. It all passed without too much of a hitch and today I feel great. My bleeding is currently minimal, way less than your average period.

We will be TTC ASAP. Honestly, I'll be so disappointed if I'm not pregnant by the end of April. I've fallen pregnant within two weeks of trying with my two girls and the wee bean we just lost.

Hope everyone gets their precious little rainbows soon :hugs:

I am sorry for your loss but you are very welcome here your in the right place :hugs:

Help!!!!!! I woke up today not feeling as nauseous :((( I know I shoukdnt complain but I can't help but be worried. Like if I've been a 8 all week, today I'm a 2.
I know Symptoms come and go, but I should only be 6 weeks today. Trying not to freak out and cry.

I know Sunshine it is scary when that happens but it is normal they say our hormones rise we adjust feel a little better then they rise again and we feel yuck all over again it could very well hit you later, but I so understand 6 weeks will be my scary week and I will prob be a right mess as I will worry if I do not feel very sick but I do remember from my last rainbow he is 12 now my MS did that eased off then came back :hugs:

remember ''today you are pregnant and all is well''

Welcome Natasha! Sorry you are able to join us. GL to you, but please don't put pressure on yourself to be pregnant again in April. MC can change your cycle immensely!

Sunshine symptoms do come and go. You're still pregnant! I feel ya though I want to be puking til I feel the next one kick!

What's the earliest due date that we have? Could we do an Oct -January type thread? Or just rename a thread Firefly rainbows in general so it encompasses all that come from this thread?

That's what another group that I'm a part of did. They created a phase 2 page so that everyone from the original board could all be bump buddies together. Pretty cute idea.

Natasha, welcome! So sorry you have to be here but there are some great ladies around. Like ajarvis said, don't put too much pressure on yourself. That could make ttc more difficult.

Ajarvis - I love your idea for having a firefly rainbows thread. That way we can all stick together! Btw, how is your tww going so far?

AFM, so far I am happy and trying very hard to remain stress-free in this tww. Yesterday was tough. One of my students has been giving me a run for my money lately. I am happy with how my temps look so far though. Fx they stay up the way they are!

I feel ya though I want to be puking til I feel the next one kick!

Yup...pretty much! Other than being sleepy and a little off in the belly, I feel normal and I'm hating it right now.

Kozmik - I am so sorry. I really hoped this would go the other way for you. Your time is coming. :hugs:

Natasha - Sorry you have to be here but glad you found us. It is a tremendous group! :hugs:

Firefly Rainbows...I like it!

For the record - I don't want to meet new people either. :winkwink:

Hi Natasha :hugs: I'd much rather you'd have got to stay with the owls but it's so lovely to see you :hugs:

Bleeding has stopped for a whole day :dance: it feels so nice. As someone else said I hate what the mc bleeding represented and I so so hope it's gone for good.

I love the idea of winter rainbows and of firefly rainbows (even if I wasn't an original firefly lol) I definitely think it would be great for the pal group to be inclusive. It's so sad when people get left behind.

So sorry Kozmik :hugs:!!!

Welcome Natasha so sorry u find Ur way here but welcome!!

Started my Femara FX FX we don't need a IUI since we got 2 BFPs last Year w out hope to get a rainbow for Xmas !!! Since Celtic got her BFP I'm probably the old lady and will be waiting FOREVER !! :nope:

i've been tossing and turning for the last hour and a half and finally just gave up and got up. it's 5am.:wacko: i am a worrier and an overthinker, so bear with me as i type out all the crazy thoughts racing through my brain:

i started the december group on the PAL boards because 1) i knew i would be FREAKING out (if not now, at some point) and, selfishly, am going to need the support from people who "get it" and 2) i was in a non-PAL pregnancy group before and there were something like 70 people! obviously, not all of them posted, but the group was so big that it was hard to keep anyone straight (as if i didn't already have trouble! ha!) so figured the PAL group would be smaller and, a bit easier to manage adding people to the front page and just keeping up in general. it felt somewhat "safe" still.:shy:

last time, i had also joined a couple other "graduate" threads created by women who were in a ttc group together, or at some point in the same ttc group, as a continuation of the ttc thread, in the pregnancy forums. i loved both the monthly groups AND the "i used to be ttc but i made it over here!" graduate groups. they sort of served different purposes, both needed, in my mind. the graduate groups for me were harder to feel a "part" of because i was, for some reason, always on the tail end of joining and, even though the women in the groups were super welcoming, they were also farther ahead of me (sometimes up to 6-7 months ahead). i felt like the general conversation/worries/fears/excitements/etc. was way beyond where i was, nervous in very early first-trimester, so i usually followed along but also visited the monthly group for more "this is where i am right now, anyone else there right now too?" kind of support. probably because of that space and bit of distance, the graduate groups i used to be in are the ones i can actually go back and read once a week or so to see how people are doing, whereas the monthly one is harder.:sad1:

the general consensus on this thread (as i see it:shy:) is that we should create a "graduates" type pregnancy group...? i would totally be in favor of that. AND suggest a title along the lines of "Fireflies turned Butterflies" (i too was not even a firefly:blush:) with an awesome rainbow butterfly as the group logo.:mrgreen: i don't want anyone to feel like they are being left out of left behind (dear god, i feel like that every time someone i've really connected with on here gets a positive hpt:wacko:) and want anyone from this thread to feel welcome in that group.:thumbup: that all being said, i'm not sure *i'm* the person to run that thread. SO, i've decided to leave the December group as the December 2015 group and i throw it back out there to someone who would be willing to run a Firefly "graduate" thread to do that, when they feel comfortable. until then, i think we're all stuck here, together!:friends: (oh darn!:haha:)

phew, okay, thanks for letting me get that all out. i hope no one is offended or annoyed or whatever...i hate inconveniencing other people, but having thought about it all night, this is my plan.:thumbup: i'm trying to be more assertive (and fight the voice in my head that says it's bitchy:dohh:) and to make decisions and follow through without worrying or feeling guilty (clearly not got the "not worrying or feeling guilty" part down just yet:dohh:). anyway, thanks for letting me practice.:hugs:

I think that makes total sense! No reason we can't all move to another group of ladies due around the same time and also have a "graduates" thread so we can keep up with each others progress with all the ladies from this thread. You're 100% correct, they serve different purposes. Nothing offensive or annoying about that at all. ;)

I agree jump! I'm up for whatever.

Afm -- rest assured I spoke too soon. Nausea is back, and I had a 2 hour nap. I promise to *try* to control my nerves and outbursts. And when I say try, I really mean attempt, but can't promise I'll do well.

I have a Group Miracles in the Making but had to leave it Twice :nope:

Confuzion made a cool Siggy for me too!! :(

Ninja I don't think I'm quite there or maybe 1 DPO. I'm fairly certain the temping that gave me the O was off due to the wine on the weekend. Cause I didn't even have EWCM or any indication on CD 9. Lots yesterday to make me think I O'd. Nausea, temp increase this morning. EWCM. Cervix position. Ovulation pain. Fingers crossed! Cause my BD timing would be better :p

oooh, I see... Well, fingers crossed!! I hope we get to see even more bfp's soon! ^.^

Hmm. There was an entire page missing when I posted lol.

Jumpingo I like your idea! A graduate thread is great, and keeping up with everyone is preferable to me as well

I'm sure people will join a monthly thread as well. Cause some things just are easier to talk about with people in the same spot as you - like this thread :) I'd run a thread if wanted, but I'm fairly gone Friday- Sunday for the most part. I was running the July thread but it was hard to keep up on the weekends.

Congrats you all the ladies with BFP's!!!

Well...after a 4 month hiatus my random (very light) spotting is back. After I worked out yesterday, then after I ran today. Even though we're not trying until next month I'm using an OPK strip when I get home because I want to know if it's related to ovulation! I would be super happy if it was because you couldn't ask for a more obvious clue...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->