Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

jumpingo I like that idea agree with Dandi :flower: I will probably keep you company on the December thread if that is ok! not ready to venture in to any of the other ones all ready set up :flower:

Sis for us :hugs:

Hi Ladies. Hope you's don't mind me popping by. I notice a few of your usernames from around, some from the October Owls Thread. I don't know where I fit on the forum atm.

I took tablets to induce miscarriage yesterday after sac stopped growing at 5/6 weeks ( I should have been 11 weeks ish this week). Process itself was great all things expected. I think I got off lightly. It all passed without too much of a hitch and today I feel great. My bleeding is currently minimal, way less than your average period.

We will be TTC ASAP. Honestly, I'll be so disappointed if I'm not pregnant by the end of April. I've fallen pregnant within two weeks of trying with my two girls and the wee bean we just lost.

Hope everyone gets their precious little rainbows soon :hugs:

:hugs: glad things went as well as possible.
I feel like i am putting pressure on myself to get pregnant as soon as possible. I was so so so gutted to have lost this pregnancy but I had the knowledge that i have always conceived easily spurring me on. It made me feel better(ish). But all this waiting around is driving me crazy! I just want the hpts to go negative :( it's been two weeks now and i know that isn't a hugely long time but it feels like forever.

It is hard to know where to put yourself on the forum; i couldn't find a group that to seemed to be the perfect fit. This group seems lovely but obviously there are people here who are already getting their bfps which to me seems like a lifetime away. Obviously though I am happy for anyone getting their rainbows and it spurs me on. I feel like atm this is the best fit :)

I feel like i am putting pressure on myself to get pregnant as soon as possible. I was so so so gutted to have lost this pregnancy but I had the knowledge that i have always conceived easily spurring me on. It made me feel better(ish). But all this waiting around is driving me crazy! I just want the hpts to go negative :( it's been two weeks now and i know that isn't a hugely long time but it feels like forever.

It is hard to know where to put yourself on the forum; i couldn't find a group that to seemed to be the perfect fit. This group seems lovely but obviously there are people here who are already getting their bfps which to me seems like a lifetime away. Obviously though I am happy for anyone getting their rainbows and it spurs me on. I feel like atm this is the best fit :)

i am about to go digging for the graph i made after i miscarried (yes, i'm a graph nerd:blush:) i kept going back for bloodwork and then graphed the levels each time to see how long i could expect to go until getting back to below 5. it took longer than 2 weeks for sure and i wanted to say that in the sense that it's ONLY been 2 weeks so you are doing great.

my husband and i actually prevented for 2 months after i miscarried so that i wouldn't risk being too pregnant in september to fly to the states for my brother's wedding. but it was SO good for me to get back to a place where i could try again. it took a lot of hours at the gym (the gym is better than therapy for me, emotionally, and has great physical bonus benefits:haha:) and a lot of crying. but you will get there. and there's no timeline. no one can tell you when you should do anything except for yourself. (though gentle pushing from your husband is sometimes necessary...not that i have any experience with that...:winkwink::haha:) it probably feels lifetimes away, but it will get here. hang in there!:hugs:

eta: found it! when i miscarried i wanted to know, roughly, what to expect. this was a natural miscarriage, so i'm not sure how this would differ from a post d&c graph, but here it is anyway. maybe my graphing nerdiness can help someone...:shrug:

so, i miscarried on 12/8.
on 12/9, it was 2500
on 12/18, it was 102
on 12/22, it was 38 (aka this would still be a positive pregnancy test)
on 12/26, it was 16 (depending on the test, this might be too?)
on 1/9, it was finally "below 5" (they didn't give me the actual number)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-03-25 at 7.18.25 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-03-25 at 7.18.25 PM.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 1

i am about to go digging for the graph i made after i miscarried (yes, i'm a graph nerd:blush:) i kept going back for bloodwork and then graphed the levels each time to see how long i could expect to go until getting back to below 5. it took longer than 2 weeks for sure and i wanted to say that in the sense that it's ONLY been 2 weeks so you are doing great.

my husband and i actually prevented for 2 months after i miscarried so that i wouldn't risk being too pregnant in september to fly to the states for my brother's wedding. but it was SO good for me to get back to a place where i could try again. it took a lot of hours at the gym (the gym is better than therapy for me, emotionally, and has great physical bonus benefits:haha:) and a lot of crying. but you will get there. and there's no timeline. no one can tell you when you should do anything except for yourself. (though gentle pushing from your husband is sometimes necessary...not that i have any experience with that...:winkwink::haha:) it probably feels lifetimes away, but it will get here. hang in there!:hugs:

Thank you :hugs:

Thanks for all the welcomes ladies.

I know a couple of you said about not putting too much pressure on myself to TTC quickly. I know this is so true but I can't help it. I'm aching so much for a little sticky bean. Whereas this has made my OH more hesitant. I did buy him a pack of condoms and told him if he wants prevention right now then it's 100% on him.

My bleeding is minimal, very much so. Not sure when we will start DTD, once the bleeding stops and things begin returning to normal :)

Niamh! Youre in a December group? Lol

It took me 6 weeks for my hcg to drop below 5 after my first d&c. With my second mc I had a natural mc on January 13, but ended up needing a d&c on January 20 Anyways. The day after my d&c my level was 8400. I got af Feb 10, and got my bfp on March 10. So obviously it was much quicker than my first mc. The days may feel like their dragging, I remember...but I will say that the first trimester drags as well, and is beyond nerve wracking. So there really is no relief from that unfortunately :( but it will happen!

Afm - I was up all night feeling sick. Have you ever laid In bed/on the couch so long that your bottom feels numb, and you feel like you might lose your mind? Lol yup.

I don't mind running the thread? Or Ajarvis me and you can do it together if you want to do some? I'm at home all the time except Saturday through the day and 2 nights through the week.

I'm confused tho are we just keeping this one and the December one in the PaL section or are we renaming the December one to the fireflies and snowflake rainbows or are we keeping the December one and the new one? We could have the snowflake fireflie rainbow one and keep this one too so we can all be in the loop with both til we all get our rainbows.

Is that what was meant? I'm up for anything and would also hate for any of us to be left behind but of course I know none of us would do that :hugs: I told I'm confused but that doesn't take much for me :haha:

Xxx

would basically be 3 threads:

1. this one, as is. post mc support, getting back into ttc and all that.
2. a fireflies who got bfps thread, so we can still keep up with each other but not have so much pregnancy talk on this ttc thread.
and 3. the december group in PAL will stay as a "due in december" thread.

:thumbup:

Good morning ladies!

Fit_Mama2Be - spotting is certainly annoying on it's own, hopefully it is at least telling you something so it proves useful. It's exciting that you'll be TTC again soon - FX for a quick and healthy BFP.

Rhi_Rhi - It is hard to find a comfy place which is why I am so attached to this thread. We are all in different spots but we all came from the same one. We all had a loss and are trying again - some of us have been blessed again while others are still trying. In real life, we don't stop being buddies with someone when they move to a new chapter in their story. For me, this thread isn't any different. :hugs:

Natasha - DTD again after my D&C was a bit scary but it was such wonderful way to reconnect...and grieve...with DH. You'll know when you're ready, just like you'll know when you're ready to TTC again. The waiting is no fun.

Sunshine - Numb butt from sitting is something I am all too familiar with...even when I am not pregnant. Far too much sitting on any given day, I need the weather to break so I can get out for walks.

AFM - I have decided that I will go by my LMP for a due date (Nov. 30) - this is what my OB will do anyway. All three of my kids were early anyway (the first two were a day early each and the last was eight days early) so I am pretty sure this will be a November baby. This actually helps me relax too, like it's meant to be. November babies are a running joke with my family since there are so many (mine, my sister's, my last two kids and one of DH's). Anything to get through the worry, right?

The weather here has been so freaking miserable since January, I am about at my wits end. The 7-day forecast is depressing to boot. I need sun and fresh air and I need it in a hurry. I am so tired of being cold. :growlmad:

I hope you all have a great day! :flower:

:dust:

I haven't even tested once since my mc /d&c. I think seeing a positive still come up on a hpt would send me over the edge and I'm trying very hard right now to not focus on what happened and not be sad. It's been 3 weeks today. My strategy is just to wait around in a state of blissful ignorance until af finally decides to make her big surprise debut. I'm kind of terrified about when she'll come though, if there will be warning or if it will just be an ambush that I'm not prepared for. I keep imagining myself having to walk out of an important work meeting with a jacket wrapped around my waist.:dohh:

would basically be 3 threads:

1. this one, as is. post mc support, getting back into ttc and all that.
2. a fireflies who got bfps thread, so we can still keep up with each other but not have so much pregnancy talk on this ttc thread.
and 3. the december group in PAL will stay as a "due in december" thread.

:thumbup:

Ah. OK this makes more sense ha. In that case I don't have a BFP yet to be a part of a BFP thread lol. I like pregnancy talk though. Since whenever I do get PG again it will be my last I plan on talking alot hahaha

Also getting extremely frustrated with this temping thing. I feel that I ovulated based on signs and CM on Saturday or Sunday - more so sunday. But FF shows nothing. My normal day would have been Sunday too. Cycle 9 as the original dip shows is way too early. If I put my adjusted temps in I get Saturday. Anyhow. If I do not get BFP this month I will try temping vaginally for one month and see if that makes a difference if not. I'm going back to not temping lol. Then at least if I miss my 5am wake up I won't feel bad :p

Also getting extremely frustrated with this temping thing. I feel that I ovulated based on signs and CM on Saturday or Sunday - more so sunday. But FF shows nothing. My normal day would have been Sunday too. Cycle 9 as the original dip shows is way too early. If I put my adjusted temps in I get Saturday. Anyhow. If I do not get BFP this month I will try temping vaginally for one month and see if that makes a difference if not. I'm going back to not temping lol. Then at least if I miss my 5am wake up I won't feel bad :p

I say it wont know you ovulated at all because you disregarded the two temps over the weekend, I would stick them back in and even if it gives you Saturday as OV day, you will know it may be a day out at least :flower:

If I put them back in it gives me O on Saturday (with adjusted temps cause I slept in every day.) without adjusted temps it gives me CD 9 which was last tuesday.

I haven't tested since my mc yet either, although I think I will probably over the weekend.

We dtd last night, we were supposed to be preventing until my next period but we didn't so I guess we're ntnp this cycle :haha:

Lol dandi I've had that thought too this week. In fact I'm having it right now. I'm. Sat on the bus and I just feel funny. Can't decide if it's. Just a numb bum or the bleeding has come back. I was seriously considering putting my cardy round my waist while I go to the nursery to get Xander Just in case :dohh: fml

My first "real" (after everything had passed) post MC AF was completely normal. I was expecting heavier, longer etc. but was my regular AF. It's this cycle after that that hasn't been normal lol.

hey ladies, cd 2 here today. AF has been really heavy today, sorry if tmi. but it's been a more normal one. 26 day cycle like before the m/c.

jarvis, my first cycle after the m/c was 21 days after bleeding was done, and it was a totally normal cycle. my 2nd cycle was INSANE. 5 days of weird spotting, 7 days of light bleeding. so so weird for me. it seems like the 3rd cycle has gone back to normal for me.

just stopping in for a quick hello. i've been keeping my head down, going to the gym, taking care of my crazy little boy and waiting for spring. glad cd 2 is already almost over - it's one more day closer to ttc :)

Hi, my name is Malia and I just experienced my first miscarriage at exactly 6 weeks on March 18th. It has been a really sad week for me and my husband. I am finally coming to terms with our loss and trying to move on. We were so excited about finally getting a BFP after trying for 6 months that we told our families and some of our friends that I was pregnant already! Now I am devastated that I have to tell them that I lost the baby... I even have thought to myself "maybe I'll get pregnant again really fast and I won't have to tell everybody?" That's crazy right!? I am really kicking myself about this one... I feel so stupid to have told them already!:dohh:

Hmmm. Well if I ovulated CD 9 I should have AF on Monday. Then I'll know lol. But I'll wait til Easter to test as if I have regular cycle AF should be there Easter Sunday or Monday. Either way with my history I should get BFP by then if I am in fact PG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->