Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

Ninja your chart is showing Thursday as O date! Close to what you thought!

It can definitely be hard reading about other pregnancies after MC. I find more so initially than now for me. Once you're moving past the MC a bit, and TTC again it's helpful to read about BFP etc. But a separate thread where those that get BFP can talk about everything pregnancy related I'm sure would be helpful!

Now I'm just frustrated with my chart and am thinking of abandoning it completely next month. I 100% feel we missed it this month, but only time will tell I guess. I feel like I liked it better not knowing or worrying about when I ovulated etc. Except last night DH says he wants to know now to make sure we BD at the right time. Which is frustrating. So I'm up in the air. I'm going to try and plan on a full cycle and test on Easter Sunday maybe. I have 2 tests sitting in my bathroom though so I may give in earlier ha. Temp took a drop below coverline today too if I go by ovulating on Saturday.

Also if I take out the adjusted temps now and leave everything including the dip on CD 9 my chart doesn't show ovulation at all. Hence why this temping thing is frustrating me lol.

Malia I get you on wanting a quick ttc for second time around. This is the longest I've been off birth control and not pregnant! Due to MC January and February don't count as I keep telling myself and this is really cycle 1 TTC. But it's still screws with my head!

I don't want to sound negative but I really am having a pity party. Just want her to come now. I really do hope I'm wrong but just have this feeling I'm not. I'm not sure if I can go through all this long term but know I have to. It's really hard to be positive about it all ESP when I should be like 5 months now and feel rubbish all through 2ww. I feel dead moody aswell and agitated and very spotty so with this big migraine thinking it's Pms.

My temp dipped slightly today.

I just have dread I know no one will ever leave and had this dread TTC Olivia too but I don't want to do this on my own (as in the pregnancy as know no one would ever desert me) want for us all to share it together then I have the worry d&c has caused damage. I just can't shake this feeling like last man standing lol usually Im not this bad but I have a feeling I didn't really grieve properly. Tried to keep it in check as I got so bad with my loss In 2011.

Just been a bad week all in all hard to see a bfp in my future when I feel like this sure it will be fine soon xx

:hugs: wanting. I'm right there in the pity party with you. I can stay positive 99% of the time. But this week has been exceptionally brutal. I feel like I'm never going to be pregnant again. Then with DH asking me 2 or 3 times a day if I'm pregnant yet I'm ready to lose my mind lol.

:hugs: wanting. I'm right there in the pity party with you. I can stay positive 99% of the time. But this week has been exceptionally brutal. I feel like I'm never going to be pregnant again. Then with DH asking me 2 or 3 times a day if I'm pregnant yet I'm ready to lose my mind lol.

:hugs: yep I'm pretty much felt like this the last week or 2. I'm usually a pretty positive person although I never think I'll get a bfp when it comes down to the end of the 2ww but I'm quite an upbeat person but sometimes I can't even pretend. I feel like that too Hun it sucks big time and only 5 more cycles til my baby's due date :blush: sometimes all this is better in than out right?? And after af has been then I will be better as will have some renewed faith again it's makes you dizzy sometimes back and forth. Oh Jeesh are you sure your hubby's a man! I've never heard of one taken do much interest! Xxx

Awwww ajarvis and wanting - I'm sorry youre both frustrated. I don't know what I can say to help, except I felt the same after my first mc when it took my 4 months to get a bfp. My cycle was all outta whack, and it was out of my control. It's hard and it's draining. If I've learned anything through this though, it's not to assume anything. Situations can change in an instant. I don't mean to sound like a downer, but it's true - we never know if these pregnancies will continue. All we can do is hope, while TTC and then while pregnant.

That's why I think it's important to keep this group, because I've learned from experience that you may need a group to fall back on. Wanting, therefore you won't be left behind, because we are all still staying here. We don't know what will happen, so it's just one day at a time.

i wish i had the patience to chart, but...i just don't. i don't wake up at the same time, and i'm constantly up in the middle of the night.

also, i've decided to stop doing opk's and anything else that might stress me out. DH and i have decided that starting the day after AF, we'll just BD every other day until AF, and hope for the best. i just can't handle the stress of charts, opk's, tests...it's too much with a toddler and too much for me emotionally right now.

hahaha. I've asked him that wanting :p He was so unsure about even TTC back in October. Then got BFP immediately on cycle 1. Then the loss hit him super hard. So while I know he means well with the asking if I'm pregnant it's beginning to drive me batty.

3 more cycles after this then baby's due date comes. I'd like to be out of the first trimester by then and not overly worried about mc again.

Sunshine you're right. Kinda why I want to stop temping. Cause it's consuming. I had no idea lol. I may do one more month of vaginal since DH wants to know the days to BD to get pregnant but if that doesn't work then no more lol.

At least if I o'd between CD 15 and 17 I have my BD covered :p

Awww, ajarvis and wanting I know how you feel. I gave up on hoping this month and am just tracking for myself and going with the flow this cycle. It has had me a lot less stressed this tww. Last month I kept secretly hoping that all the signs would lead to a bfp and was so disappointed when it didn't so this time I am remaining skeptical until af does or does not show up. DH keeps talking about how he really hopes I get pregnant this cycle but I just say "yeah" and redirect the convo. I can't keep getting my hopes up.

:hugs: I completely understand the feeling of being left behind. I've never got a bfp in less than a year, we were ttc almost three years for Xander and I met so many people who got pregnant and had their babies while I was still ttc. In fact my sister was pregnant when we first started ttc, and she had thar baby plus two more in the time it took me to get Xander. but the other side of that is I have beautiful friends on here who are still ttc and still praying for their first ever bfp.

I felt shit when I was being left behind but I feel infinitely worse for the friends who feel like I left them behind.

One thing that helped me certainly.the first time is I never ever look in the ttc forum. I have nothing in common with anyone who isn't ltttc or ttcal. Plus I LOVE for those ladies to get their bfps, everyone else? Not so much :dohh:

I've changed my chart again. I'm not going to adjust cause everything I can find about adjusting says DON'T it's super inaccurate. So. Now I'm just going to sit in limbo land. I have EWCM again today. who the eff knows lol. Going to plan on being out this cycle and vaginally temp next. See how that goes.

Not nearly as exciting as actually ttc.. but my hpts are NEARLY negative :) haha
maybe by next week or even the weekend they will be negative... I know it's still unlikely i will ovulate before my period BUT worth a shot eh ;p At least once my hpts go negative I will actually be able to rely on my opks to be "accurate" again. Atm they are picking up left over hcg. Tick tock.

I don't chart but without sounding insensitive; it's because we have never tried for more than two cycles. I hope this m/c hasn't messed anything up :/

rhi rhi I remember waiting just last month for negative HPT! I never used to chart either as I've never been off BC this long and NOT been pregnant! Hence my frustration lol. This is cycle 1 and that's all I'm used to it taking ha.

Not nearly as exciting as actually ttc.. but my hpts are NEARLY negative :) haha
maybe by next week or even the weekend they will be negative... I know it's still unlikely i will ovulate before my period BUT worth a shot eh ;p At least once my hpts go negative I will actually be able to rely on my opks to be "accurate" again. Atm they are picking up left over hcg. Tick tock.

I don't chart but without sounding insensitive; it's because we have never tried for more than two cycles. I hope this m/c hasn't messed anything up :/

i don't know, i was PRETTY excited when my bloodwork came back finally as less than 5! it sucked and was sad, but it was also a bit of a light at the end of a dark dark tunnel.:hugs:

and i think a lot of people do ovulate post-mc but before their first period, so it's totally possible.:thumbup:

Rhi Rhi I ovulated (and got pg) before I was getting negative hpts. My hcg was somewhere between 25 and 90 when I ovulated. Sadly it was a chemical though.

Before my first was born my problem was getting pregnant - I was TTC for more than 2 years after an unexpected pregnancy that ended in an early MC. But I had no trouble conceiving #2 on my fourth cycle PP (and possibly the first ovulation), and again on the third cycle PP after she was born, and then twice more in 3 months. Now my problem is just keeping them...

That does make me feel a bit better thanks ladies :hugs: I will see what happens then.

Fingers crossed for ovulation! sooner rather than later !! :)

Sorry U r feeling down Wanting I know exactly how u feel and Ive had a few of those days this week too!! :hugs:

Ajarvis I don't think u have Od yet keep BDing!!

:hi: to everyone!!

Good morning girls.

My test from this morning. I knew it...I knew with no cramps, no tender breasts and a barely progressing FRER that this wouldn't last. Now I just wait for the bleeding. And we are done TTC, I can't do this anymore. We are blessed with the children we have, a baby all our own is not meant to be. :cry:

Attachments

• IMAG1980.jpg
    IMAG1980.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 18
:( :hugs: are you sure ?! would a test go negative again so quickly ?!

really sorry :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->