Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

Babylove - I'm sorry for your loss. I agree with the rest of the ladies here, you know your body and what is right for you.

Ajarvis - I hear you on the charting frustration. Lol, I've been flat-lining for 4 days and have no clue what to think of it! I'm just glad I finally got it to find my ov date. That was driving me nuts!

I noticed that ninja! You have a very steady temp! Hoping mine goes up from here on out!

Thanks ladies, I'll just take one day at a time and see what happens. :flower:

Well, I broke my flat line record. Temp just went up this morning. At least it's going up and not down! My boobs are a bit more tender now too but that seems to have become a pre-af symptom now too so I am not trusting any "signs" my body gives anymore. Lol.

Good morning ladies.
My digital says not pregnant this morning and my temp hit the coverline. I haven't started bleeding but suspect I will today. Que sera sera - and this was not to be. I will find peace in this.

I wish you all the very best and will continue to pray that you all ge your take home babies quickly. You are a wonderful group of women and deserve a truly beautiful life.

For me, my energy will be refocused on school, then my career, fitness and the wonderful family I have.

So sorry onemore but it sounds like you have a grest attitude. I wish you all the best as well. Hug your family and smile, we should all be grateful for what we already have. <3

I'm so sorry, onemore. I wish you and your family all the best. I'll miss seeing you around. Good luck with your schooling!

Baby love I am so sorry to see you here :hugs: you were part of the December darlings 2ww to begin with weren't you?

Onemoretime I'm so sorry I agree tho whatever your journey is we weft with you on it and I truly so hope you find peace. There is only so much someone can take :hugs:

How is everyone? My af should be here properly tomorrow

Xxx

I'm good, wanting... Temp went up today. No more flatlining. Yay! Lol.... And I made home baked pretzels (half regular, half cinnamon). Mmmm, so good. Oh! And due to stupid work politics, DH is no longer in AB for good. He is home for a month and a new project starts in a place only 2 hours away from home. It's been a decent weekend. :)

Sorry to hear about AF. Hopefully she just decides to not show up. One can always hope!

hey girls - hope your weekend is going well.

my DH took my son to his brother's for 5 hours today - it was wonderful. i took a nap, painted my toenails, drank a coke (i quit soda last month, but treat myself every few weeks) and took a nap. making homemade garlic breadsticks and spaghetti for dinner. mmm. i love making homemade bread. the best.

feeling much better emotionally. today is cd 5 and AF is gone, so the BD'ing starts tomorrow, lol. no more opk's, charts, etc. for me. i get too stressed.

onemore, i'm sorry to see you go, but i'm wishing you all the best. only you know what's best for you. hugs.

Ninja temps going up is a good sign!! FX for you :)

Jtink that sounds wonderful! I hear ya on the no temping opks etc. I want to do the same next month! Good Luck!

AFM I discarded my two temps at 9 and 10 am in the morning last weekend and now chart is showing I did O. Haven't decided if I believe it haha. Will need to see continuously higher temps to believe it, but that's something at least!

One more time I wish u all the best!!! :hugs:

Ninja I've had a lot of flat line charts it just means Ur hormones are good a steady !!! ;)

Just tested for the first time after my mc 17 days ago nd it's completely negative. It took so so long last time I'm really surprised.

Will this mean my regular cycle will have started back up? I hope so, I can't wait to get back in to ttc. We've been ntnp since the bleeding stopped last week but only bd twice anyway. Need to call the research lady on Monday so we can be ready when af arrives.

One more I'm so sorry :hugs: I hope you're able to find peace soon.

My hcg was up when I started my cycle in February. Had a normal length cycle. Think I tested negative in the middle at some point. But I think everyone cycle wise is going to be a but different.

Ok, so I just had taco salad for dinner tonight and now all of a sudden I feel terrible. Like I have been on a spinning carnival ride over and over and feel like puking but know I won't. Either this is a good sign or I caught a horrible bug at work but dear god!

Fx ninja!! For me my chart is messed up lol. I have a feeling I may mouth breath just a touch :p especially with this sore throat I keep waking up with. So one more month temping after this. Vaginally. If I remember. If not I'm just not going to worry about it :)

Never know, your temps seem to be going up... Maybe you won't have to temp another cycle. Fx! I hope you feel better soon!

Afm, the nausea is not here this morning. Thank god. That was terrible! Lol, I gained a bit of weight since DH came back because I'm back to making bigger meals and haven't ran for two weeks because I've been so exhausted from work. I think the latest I stayed up all week last week was 7pm! Lol. AF is also due in 4-5 days.... Fx she stays away!

Hi ladies -
So sorry to see your news onemore time and babylove.

I have been gone so long I had a lot to catch up on. Hoping some people stick around in this thread to keep the rest of us going while we ttc!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->