Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

I don't think I updated in here, but for any of you not on Facebook I've had another miscarriage - of sorts. My body complete!y reabsorbed the baby :(
I had negative HPTs on Saturday, went for a blood test yesterday and it came up negative, and an ultrasound today revealed a completely empty uterus :cry: I'm glad I don't have to physically go through another mc, but I'm also angry that I've been robbed of the chance to get closure :(

Every loss has happened just days before a holiday too :(

No words that I haven't already sed just lots of :hugs: and kisses

Your a strong lady as hard as it is you will get through it. If does suck we are all here xxx

Niamh did you take the 4 all in thd same cycle? Could I up to 4 soon or safer to just use 2 until next cycle? You took a break only Cos u was gonna take Angus cactus right?

Xxx

No I would stay on 2 for at least 1 cycle and then may be up to 3 see how you feel if by 3rd cycle no BFP then up to 4 till OV and after taking that many I would take a break for a week or two

I only took a break cause I took so many! and I was going to take angus catus till OV and go back on my maca then if I needed to! :hugs:

I am still supper tired I am ready for bed all ready need a nap :dohh:

Niamh did you take the 4 all in thd same cycle? Could I up to 4 soon or safer to just use 2 until next cycle? You took a break only Cos u was gonna take Angus cactus right?

Xxx

No I would stay on 2 for at least 1 cycle and then may be up to 3 see how you feel if by 3rd cycle no BFP then up to 4 till OV and after taking that many I would take a break for a week or two

I only took a break cause I took so many! and I was going to take angus catus till OV and go back on my maca then if I needed to! :hugs:

Ok cool good info Hun :thumbup: then after the 2 week break would you do that same cycle of pills or stick to 4 all the time and then when would you take a break again?

I did read you can take up to 3000mg maximum dose all the time so after my break would you take 4 a day and stick on that constant daily? Xxx

Xxx

Ok cool good info Hun :thumbup: then after the 2 week break would you do that same cycle of pills or stick to 4 all the time and then when would you take a break again?

I did read you can take up to 3000mg maximum dose all the time so after my break would you take 4 a day and stick on that constant daily? Xxx

you know I am not sure I never ever got to a point where I needed to do the 4 a day again! that has worked both times for me TCC on my 4 year old and now this time! I say ask me again if you are not pregnant by 3 cycles :haha::hugs:

Xxx

you know I am not sure I never ever got to a point where I needed to do the 4 a day again! that has worked both times for me TCC on my 4 year old and now this time! I say ask me again if you are not pregnant by 3 cycles :haha::hugs:

:haha: ok Hun will do.

I've read up a lot and specifically on a fertility website it says increase your intake slowly but you can have up to 3000mg daily with no break but another site sed like with every supplement it's good to have a break or it won't work as well confused.com :dohh:

I might even up to 3 next week depending on how I feel and how impatient I feel :haha: then 4 for next cycle. The head aches I had I think were actually from caffeine I forgot I had Pepsi max last weekend and that always happens! Ooooops! Then if not pregnant by the end of next cycle I will review it but maybe 3 weeks on 4 a day 1 weeks off every month but will read into it again some more :thumbup: xxx

NDH - so sorry for your loss hun! Take care of yourself. This is such a hard road...

Pretty sure i am ovulating or have ovulated today :)

got a positive opk today. Hopefully that is accurate, all my tests went negative last week so fingers crossed it isn't a fluke :) if it is accurate and you count first day of m.c as cycle day one then today would be 19. So it would be exactly when i usually ovulate! super fluke? lol

Thanks Ninja! FX for you too!! I had a temp rise today. So I think it's looking good. But who knows as usual lol. Sunday will be 10 DPO. Kinda want to test then...

Niamh your fear is reasonable. Just try not to let it consume you! I definitely know there will be thoughts and what not next time I'm pregnant until I hit 13 weeks and am still carrying a live baby!

Ovuview gave me cross hairs this morning too! Even without discarding the temps I discarded in FF. and gave me cross hairs on the same day. SO I think I'll be comfortable in the fact I'm 5DPO :) Guess no testing on April fools day though :p

So am I right to count the day I started bleeding (Saturday) as CD1, just for charting purposes? Which makes me CD4 today?? My hpt was still positive today (still can't get my head around to actually wanting a bfn!) so once I get a bfn I can start opks? But my plan is to ntnp but I feel like I need to at least focus of the future a bit so I don't let this consume me! Hope that all makes sense :wacko:

If your bleeding is heavy like a period yes I was told to use that as CD1. I had 8 days of bleeding to finish off my MC in February and all of it was fairly heavy. HCG was still at 32 the day it started.

I agree, first day of heavy bleeding should be cd1. But, my hcg was still at 11 when I got af the first month after first mc. Yours must be higher If you're still getting positive hpt. When was your mc?

Does anyone remember their hcg levels in esrly weeks before mc? I got mine back todsy and its 94,185 when I was 6 weeks. That's the highest I've been at that point. The average is 1080-56,500. Just wondering if anyone remembers what theirs was.

Sorry Sunshine blood tests here aren't normal when pregnant. But from online reading it sounds like a great number!

I think from charts I've seen that's a 7-8 week number :D

I might get some digis with the weeks indicator as that may give me an idea of what's happening, but I know not too read too much into them.

Sunshine, those look like good numbers based on what I have read. I wouldn't know personally though since I've never made it that high.

Afm, I caved and tested today which is 12 dpo according to FF. BFN for me though. Even though my temps have been going good so far, I have a looming fear that I am out. :( I'm going to try to not test until the weekend now. AF should be due Friday or Saturday.

Thanks ajarvis...!

Ninja - you're still early. Depending on implantation it could be way too early for even a faint line. Don't worry...! fx for you still. Your temps looks great!

Pretty sure i am ovulating or have ovulated today :)

got a positive opk today. Hopefully that is accurate, all my tests went negative last week so fingers crossed it isn't a fluke :) if it is accurate and you count first day of m.c as cycle day one then today would be 19. So it would be exactly when i usually ovulate! super fluke? lol

Exciting! I am on cycle day 14 today and should be ovulating in the next few days, I think? I usually ovulate between CD 16-20... I know I should probably wait before I try again, but I just can't help myself!:haha: My opk's are starting to get darker :happydance:

I'm on day 21 since my mc and I think I may have o'd last week some time. Or at least I had an insane amount of ewcm and now I have pretty much no cm at all.

Did another test this morning and it's completely negative now. So any positive I get from now would have to be a new pregnancy, is that right?

I spoke to the research lady yesterday, she referred the red cell antibodies to the consultant. She's never heard of it so they've gone to the registrar. I have to wait for his verdict on whether or not I can be on the trial. She also said my rubella immunity is inconclusive so I may have to repeat that and if I'm not immune ill have to have the vaccination and then I'm not allowed to get pregnant for at least three months :-(

Lol I got all excited for ov for you guys. And then I remembered that makes you a few days away from the tww :dohh:

i might have ovd but I better pray for an immaculate conception haha. He literally started snoring the second his head hit the pillow.... nvm haha

Got A peak yesterday Triggered after the Dentist @3Pm!! FX FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->