Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

Had a shitty day.

Today was supposed to be 12w scan day :-( all day long I was thinking about where I should have been and what I should have been doing.

Then when I picked Xander up from nursery he'd been horrid all day, shoving, smacking, snatching and he even took a pillow out of the story corner, put it in the sink and soaked it! Then it was passing down for our 45 min walk home :cry:

Ah lil pixie sorry your feeling down, I'm right there with you tho, just got back from hospital after my medically managed mmc to find my 12 week scan appointment on the doormat, excellent timing! :cry:

Hope things went well at the hospital :hugs: so sorry about the scan letter. It's so shitty :-(

It was a nightmare! I won't put it all down here but the last 2 or 3 pages of my journal has it all! Yep, very shitty!

I took a ic when I got home and it's so faint now! Hoping it goes negative soon so will start using opks in a couple days as we're only ntnp until my first period...it's so weird to be doing the opposite to what I'm used to! Praying for a bfn and avoid bd'ing when a positive opk, my brains having a hard time computing that!!

So sorry for the bad days Pixie and Babylove.:sad1: I hope tomorrow is better for both of you.

I totally understand though. Thursday would have been 12 weeks for me and it was a really hard day. I'm glad I had already scheduled to be off of work and I had other things to keep my mind busy so I wouldn't dwell on it for too long. We had planned on making our big public announcement on Easter next weekend, so I'm sure that will be a hard day too. There's just nothing fair about mc.... the hits just keep on coming.

:hugs: pixie and babylove. The hits are definitely continuou .

Thanks ninja! I think I got your nausea. I feel so gross today. Its brutal.

Lil pixie so sorry and you too babylove

Cd2 ugh period is heavy but weird last 2 cycles not much pain that normal

:shrug:

Babylove mus check your journal xx

I also got my 12 week scan letter through the door just not long after I passed baby :( would be 20 weeks now

I'm taken Maca this month thanks Niamh :winkwink:

How much maca are you taking? I've included it in my supplements regime as well, but I'm not sure I'm taking enough. I'm taking 525mg twice a day, sometimes three times a day if I remember the mid day dose.

Hi ladies just checking in. Sorry for the bad days. I hear ya. It doesn't get easier.

Ajarvis your temps looks ok, don't stress :) sorry about the nausea though.

Ninja - so close!!!

Afm I'm a mess. A big nauseous mess. I'm finding I'm having aversions to things, like certain tv shows, my couch, this website lol....it's all in my head, but reminds me of my constant nausea. Crazy right?

How much maca are you taking? I've included it in my supplements regime as well, but I'm not sure I'm taking enough. I'm taking 525mg twice a day, sometimes three times a day if I remember the mid day dose.

Dandi - I'm taking 750mg twice a day for first cycle then I will up to the maximum 3000mg dose next cycle. I take one in morning one at lunch time. Hubby's on 2x750mg a day too. I gave him the choice and he wants to keep taking it :thumbup:

I was thinking of q-10 too but it's so expensive and don't think there is any suggestion of anything being wrong with my eggs so decided to give it some time first. Don't mind the Maca tho as no hormones in it :thumbup:

1500-3000mg is the dose we should take

Xxx

Thanks! I need to up mine or at least remember to take the third dose. I'm on q10 Ubiquinol, as I heard you have to take less when you do the Ubiquinol. Also royal jelly, fish oil, and fertile woman vitamins. I have no idea if I really need all if this, but I figure it's worth a shot. :wacko:

Fx for you ajarvis! I was fine all day but then after my parent teacher interviews I got hit with major hot flashes and the horrible nausea again. Ugh. This better be more than just a bug! Lol

I don't think I updated in here, but for any of you not on Facebook I've had another miscarriage - of sorts. My body complete!y reabsorbed the baby :(
I had negative HPTs on Saturday, went for a blood test yesterday and it came up negative, and an ultrasound today revealed a completely empty uterus :cry: I'm glad I don't have to physically go through another mc, but I'm also angry that I've been robbed of the chance to get closure :(

Every loss has happened just days before a holiday too :(

I hear everyone about the "hits" and fully agree. I was planning and looking forward to telling the world at exactly 13 weeks but since my nt u/s was scheduled for 13 w 1 d something told me to hold off until after that. We found out at the u/s that baby was very sick and would die. :cry:

Still not over it by a long shot and doubt I ever will be. The odds of losing him the way we did were so miniscule that I will never trust statistics again, not after coming out on the losing end on 3 different fronts.

Blah - sorry for the negative post, just having a pity party I guess.

NDH I am so sorry for your loss. Life can be so unfair. :-(

What type are you taking I took 2 x 750 mg twice a day and 2 weeks before ovulation I took 4 x 750mg a day I then took a break for tww

just make sure the maca you are on is the golden one (LepidiumMeyenii) and organic that is very important as you need to make sure it is not sprayed with anything.

I agree about the hits keep coming MC is so unfair :hugs:

NDH I am so sorry just so sad for you :hugs:

Sunshine hope you feel a little better soon :hugs:

The lack of any MS is worrying me no end I know everyone say each pregnancy is different but in my experience I always get MS when pregnant and all is ok! the two times I have little or none or it just vanished at 6 weeks have ended in MC so my nerves are a little shot!

I was told to ring epu and I could get a early scan :dohh: I did and seems I need a referral no problem it just takes ages to get an appointment with my doctor but at least I can get one! I really do not want to need to go to the emergency room because of spotting:nope: leading up to week 8 is going to be supper hard I think!

Thanks! I need to up mine or at least remember to take the third dose. I'm on q10 Ubiquinol, as I heard you have to take less when you do the Ubiquinol. Also royal jelly, fish oil, and fertile woman vitamins. I have no idea if I really need all if this, but I figure it's worth a shot. :wacko:

I was thinking of taking ubiquonal but it's so expensive how much are you taken? I would be careful with the royal jelly I heavily researched all this and it stated that it can change the levels if there is nothing wrong and can give you extremely early or late ovulation which you don't want. I opted out of all this til I know if there is an issue or if we have been ttc a while. My issue is my cycle is spot on and I haven't been told my eggs aren't fine and I'm not 40+ which alot of people that take it are or have bad egg levels. I'm just mindful incase it reverses my good cycles. Maca I don't mind as it's not hormonal and has been testing done to not be harmful. What dose of ubiquonal are u taking? Xx

Niamh did you take the 4 all in thd same cycle? Could I up to 4 soon or safer to just use 2 until next cycle? You took a break only Cos u was gonna take Angus cactus right?

Xxx

What type are you taking I took 2 x 750 mg twice a day and 2 weeks before ovulation I took 4 x 750mg a day I then took a break for tww

just make sure the maca you are on is the golden one (LepidiumMeyenii) and organic that is very important as you need to make sure it is not sprayed with anything.

I agree about the hits keep coming MC is so unfair :hugs:

NDH I am so sorry just so sad for you :hugs:

Sunshine hope you feel a little better soon :hugs:

The lack of any MS is worrying me no end I know everyone say each pregnancy is different but in my experience I always get MS when pregnant and all is ok! the two times I have little or none or it just vanished at 6 weeks have ended in MC so my nerves are a little shot!

I was told to ring epu and I could get a early scan :dohh: I did and seems I need a referral no problem it just takes ages to get an appointment with my doctor but at least I can get one! I really do not want to need to go to the emergency room because of spotting:nope: leading up to week 8 is going to be supper hard I think!

Just remember hun you seem a 3+ so your hormones are well over 2,000 so maybe depending on the sex your body can tolerate more. I know you will worry tho just like I would :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->