Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

pixie - that's great about the negative! That was quick, and definitrly reassuring Thst when you get a positive you'll know it's legit.

Can't wait to see more Bfps!

I'm pretty sure I ovd at the end of last week based on ewcm, but my temps are still too erratic to be very helpful. This week my face is breaking out like a 13 year old girl, so I'm hopeful that that means af is just around the corner. It's so odd wanting af, but I'm about ready to throw a party for her.

Cd 4 for me only wish the 2ww passed this quick lol.

I've been trying to keep busy tho and the girls have chicken pox. Good luck everyone!

Dandi I started getting spots after taking Maca I know it can be a side affect but it's clearly up now

Xxx

I hoping that it's not from the maca. I've been taking it for about a month now and the breakout just came this week. I usually have a slight break out before af (nothing like this though), so I'm really really hoping this is an indicator. Could be a delayed reaction to the maca though. Today is 4 weeks from my d&c. I'm so ready to just get my cycle back and get on with it already!

Dandi saying that my breakout happened just before my period so may not have been the Maca at all :thumbup:

Hahaha! Thanks for letting me hold on to my af hopes!

Ha ha I know what you mean dandi - I was doing a major happy dance when af showed up last week. :happydance:

Fx for you!!

And by the way my chin broke out like a mofo before too...so I have a good feeling for you.

Hahaha! Thanks for letting me hold on to my af hopes!

Yep mine was pretty bad! I remember that feeling never wanted an af so bad lol. Last period I was super angry just before it like raging lol I don't usually get that bad PMS xx

Onto day 5 of temps not changing again.... Lol. At least they are staying up but I am going crazy here! AF due in 2-3 more days. The skeptic in me keeps saying she'll come but I keep hoping she won't. Darn TWWM

If I could get my temps to be that steady I would be totally stoked, lol!

Ninja I have never seen anything like that. You are super consistent.

I'm amazed. At least you know if there's a change either way, it's legit lol

If I could get my temps to be that steady I would be totally stoked, lol!

^me too!!:wacko:

malia, my charts looked like yours looks. in the beginning people always "kindly":roll: reminded me to take it at the same time every day. so whenever i share my charts now, i make sure to point out that i rarely get 3 hours of sleep before temping (and yes, AT the same time each morning) but by checking "Sleep Deprived" because of that, it gives you an open circle on your chart instead of a dot. FF is pretty smart though, it can usually find the pattern, even with a couple (or a lot, sometimes!:haha:) of wonky temps. just gotta stick with it.:thumbup:

ninja, i hope every 4 or 5 days, it goes up a little more and then a little more and then, BFP!!:winkwink:

Good point sunshine! Any temp change you can take for real!!

Well, I think I am out now. Brown spotting this morning which usually means the witch is here for me. AF was due tomorrow or Sat so she's only a tad bit early. Temps are still the same but I'm sure that will go down soon. I am really starting to think this will never happen. :(

Ninja, even if you are out this cycle, it WILL happen. my m/c happened on 1/13/15 - 5 days after yours. it's only been a few months, and our bodies really need time to recover. it's hard not to look around at other people getting their bfp's, but it will happen. it's totally normal for it to take 6 months to get a bfp (or even longer).

i feel the same as you sometimes, but it's going to happen, don't worry. and when you finally get your bfp and your babe is in your arms, you'll thank the heavens that you didn't get your bfp a moment sooner, because then that darling baby wouldn't be the same baby in your arms. all in good time :)

Thanks jtink. I needed to hear that. It is so hard to not get down on myself sometimes. At least we have one more cycle to try.... DH got reassigned for a bigger project so he will be back home this month but then out again in May. He'll only be 2 hours away in May but he will be working 12 hour nights/7 days a week so there will be no chances for us then. Guess we'll have to hope for April to be our lucky month! :p

Brown spotting doesn't mean you're out! Your temp is still up! Considering how consistent it is I'd be watching that for signs :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->