Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

Thanks for the positive words jtink - I needed to hear that too and it made me feel better. I find get down on myself thinking it will never happen again and this is the first month we're trying since our loss! I need to get a grip, LOL.

Ninja, I am new to temping so no help there, but I had brown spotting last November that I thought was the start of my period but it wasn't and I was pregnant.

i'm sorry ninja. don't be down about it. last month i was down that AF showed up, and then i just realized that my body wasn't ready yet. every month that goes by makes it a more hospitable environment for a new bfp :)

Cd 1 is always the worst for me. I get cramps so bad that I can barely function. I just want to go home, curl up with my heating pad, and die. :p To top it all off, today is the day before a school break so my students are all hyped up! Lol

If I could get my temps to be that steady I would be totally stoked, lol!

^me too!!:wacko:

malia, my charts looked like yours looks. in the beginning people always "kindly":roll: reminded me to take it at the same time every day. so whenever i share my charts now, i make sure to point out that i rarely get 3 hours of sleep before temping (and yes, AT the same time each morning) but by checking "Sleep Deprived" because of that, it gives you an open circle on your chart instead of a dot. FF is pretty smart though, it can usually find the pattern, even with a couple (or a lot, sometimes!:haha:) of wonky temps. just gotta stick with it.:thumbup:

I know what you mean, I wake up about every 2-3 hours all through the night every night! So I just hope FF can sort out the crazy temps lol! That's why I chart all my other symptoms too, temps are always wacky the first 2 weeks of my cycle :wacko:

so quiet here!!! what is everyone up to?

currently cd 12, and had ewcm yesterday and today. obviously we have been bd'ing every day :)

I'm on day 24 since mc and I think I'm leading up to o. I had some signs of ov last week ish but it was as if my cycle started from there based on cm, that's when I got the negative test too.

Today I've had pains in my left side, cm has gone from lotiony to watery with a bit if ewcm. Feel like I ought to bd just in case but I'm not feeling it at all :dohh:

Taking Xander to the zoo tomorrow. He's desperate to go in the bat caves :haha:

AF arrived last night so I'm finally out of limbo. Feels like I've lost the same baby three times now... I wish I had just lost it the first time tbh. A chemical is a hundred times easier than this.

AF arrived last night so I'm finally out of limbo. Feels like I've lost the same baby three times now... I wish I had just lost it the first time tbh. A chemical is a hundred times easier than this.

:hugs:

Apparently 10dpo. Don't feel anything though. AF or pregnancy related. Haven't decided if I will pick up a test or just wait for af and test after if she doesn't show.

Apparently 10dpo. Don't feel anything though. AF or pregnancy related. Haven't decided if I will pick up a test or just wait for af and test after if she doesn't show.

oh fx I know I felt out for sure even bought supplies for AF instead of a test

Lol thanks! I probably need supplies mysel . Although last AF was super short and had spotting etc to indicate she was coming

Sorry for everyone that Got AF!! :hugs:

I had a super crazy weekend w 3 Bdays and Easter and got my Crosshairs!! :thumbup:

Sorry for everyone that Got AF!! :hugs:

I had a super crazy weekend w 3 Bdays and Easter and got my Crosshairs!! :thumbup:

So, I'm on CD20 today and I just got a positive opk :D My tww starts very soon :haha:

Went to see the Dr today for ultrasound report. No new information. I did get a referral to a GYN though so will see him for fertility testing if I'm nor pregnant first. Will be seeing a naturopath next week.
I won't prevent pregnancy, but my GP and naturopath both think it is a good idea for me to give my body a break for a few months so I will be truly ntnp, trying not to think about tracking or timing or anything. As my would be due date approaches though its going to be hard to do. I wanted more than anything to be pregnAnt with a rainbow by June 15...

i don't know exactly how you feel, ndh, but i do want my bfp before my due date in august.

i haven't done opk's or charting this month, but according to my phone apps and ewcm, i think i'm about 2dpo right now. dh and i dtd all weekend, lol! 5 out of 6 days we dtd, so i think we're covered. :) feeling optimistic about this month, but we will see. wondering if the last few months after m/d if i didn't O - this month was really the first solid month i got ewcm and other strong O signs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->