Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

Hey ladies! Just wanted to pop in and say hi. Can't wait to see more Bfps here. I had a dream that I had a mc, blah. It sucks that we are all in this boat together.

Good luck jtink! Would be awesome if you got your bfp on a non charting etc month :)

Sunshine hope to join you in pregnancy talk soon :)

My temp went up to coverline this morning. So maybe I will buy a test while at Walmart today. If no bfp this month I'm going to start vaginally testing instead.

Hey ladies just popping in, still getting faint bfps argh! Never wanted a bfn so much!!

I really hope I ovulate this "cycle" too, we're ntnp but it would be nice to know what my body is doing! I've been having O signs but given my bfps I guess it's just my body tricking me!

Hey ladies - hope everyone is doing well! Happy to still have this thread to keep checking in on!

AFM - fertile week starts now, so prbably will be getting a pos opk towards the end of the week.

I had a dream last night that I miscarried twins. I was so furious that I had to do this again that I insisted I would mc one if Carl would mc the other :dohh:

didn't have any more ewcm after that bit the other day so I've got no clue what my body is up to and I'm beyond trying to figure it out

when are you going to test, jarvis?

i'm hoping this is my month, but i won't be devastated if it's not. it's going to happen when it's right, i know that. still, i would like to be pregnant by august, no matter what :)

I don't know! I have 2 tests. I don't want to waste them though. I'm fighting with myself not to use one tonight!

Should add AF is due any day no . Normal cycle would be here by now. But apparently I ovulated late. So ff says Thursday.

Kinda think I should wait til the morning and see if my temp goes up again.

Ajarvis if the temp drop on 10DPO could be implantation so I say wait 2 days after that to test so HCG has a chance to get in the blood stream well I think that is how it works

Ajarvis your temps look good. I'd say if it goes up tomorrow test!!!! But I'm never against testing when you want as long as you post lol

Well its u . But barely and brown spotting this morning. So I'm holding off. Feel like I'm getting my period. Will know by tomorrow!

We never ended up trying this cycle.. not intentionally. Just we never got around to doing the "act" when I think I ovulated. Waiting on af now to get an idea of my cycle. Hopefully try harder this next cycle... Although if we conceived in April we will have two birthdays in the same month haha... Oh dear

normally I'm a 28 day person. Ovulate in the middle 14 days later AF. I'm on day 31. I think it's just going to be late. Because I ovulated late according to FF as well. So that would add up. If not here in the AM. I'll try a test though.

Fxed for you Ajarvis.

Rhi we didn't try this month either, only dtd twice in the whole month. How many dpo do you think you are now? I don't think I've ever wanted af so much :haha:

I have seriously no clue where I'm up to but it's day 28 since mc today and I'm spotty and moody so maybe it'll be soon :shrug:

Fx for you ajarvis!

I'm on cd 7... Spotting ended so we are good to go again. DH and I decided to just go with the flow this month. I'm still going to temp because I've gotten into the routine but we're not going to use opk's this month. I'm finding the disappointment too much and need to take the stress off a bit.

Fxed for you Ajarvis.

Rhi we didn't try this month either, only dtd twice in the whole month. How many dpo do you think you are now? I don't think I've ever wanted af so much :haha:

I have seriously no clue where I'm up to but it's day 28 since mc today and I'm spotty and moody so maybe it'll be soon :shrug:

Day 28 is today for me. If my cycle is going to continue as normal then I have a bit of a wait still. I have 35 day cycles usually . Well 32-35. Ughhhh . I agree with you I just want af now ! I always get bad spots during pregnancy. Well not terrible but I usually have very clear skin. With both my children having a spot on my face was a clear sign that I was pregnant ! However I got them this time round same as always and they haven't bloody gone yet... It's driving me mad. I never had it this bad even during puberty lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->