Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

morning ladies

it's taking all my willpower not to test. AF is due on april 18th. i've been cramping today and yesterday, and i never cramp before AF. but....that was before the m/c. who knows anymore? i'm feeling hopeful (i should be about 5-7dpo now...most likely 5dpo) and i think i may start testing on sunday. if i can hold out that long :)

i have no willpower! :)

AF has arrived and I've never been so happy to see her! 5 weeks and 1 day post D&C, two weeks exactly from when I thought I detected some ovulation symptoms, so at least those are still predictable. CD 1 and back in the game! Hallelujah!

Great news Dandi! Praying I'm not to far behind you!

I just realised I'm cd13 not 12 which is better!! :happydance:

So I'm on Cd23 today, I'm sure that I ovulated 2 days ago (had positive opk, and O cramping) But my temps have never been lower?! Not sure what's going on??? What a confusing cycle! Could it be low progesterone?:wacko:

Hey ladies! Possibly 6 dpo today (I don't do opk's or chart...too much stress!) and I'm having really bad AF type cramps. AF isn't due for another 8 days, though. But....my body doesn't feel like my own anymore after the m/c, so who knows? Maybe implantation, most likely just weird AF cramps a week early. Boo. I'm going to test on Monday morning, but I'm not expecting anything.

fyi, i never get cramps at all, even during AF. my body post-m/c is so effed up :(

Sorry your body is playing games with you jtink but there is still hope! I really hope this is your lucky month. :)

Yay finally got a clear bfn today!!! Will start the opks now! :happydance: feels good to be back in the game!

My body is being cruel ! After getting negative tests over two weeks ago. I took one this morning and it was back to being positive =( 32 days after mc... Seems so unfair :( I was hoping for af today so we could start ttc again knowing exactly what CD we were on etc. Blerghh in. Foul mood now

Rhi could it be a new bfp maybe!?!?!? If you'd got a negative 2 weeks ago I'm not sure it could be leftover hormones!!

We only dtd once in an entire month... Would be more than slim chance especially with not knowing the cycle days etc . I'm wondering if the negative test was a fluke ... Maybe the urine wasn't well concentrated or I read it too soon because I was so desperate for a negative test. This one was done done with fmu.

how confusing! I'm secretly hoping its a new bfp for you! Will you test again? I guess if the lines get darker you'll know. I tested negative with diluted pee a week ago but the next day I used fmu and it was super super faint and def negative now 17 days after mc. I'm hope you don't think I'm trying to get your hopes up but it does seem weird if you got a bfn 2 weeks ago you'd get a bfp now. I'm cautiously secretly hoping its a new bfp!!!

Thank you =) I think I will just wait it out a little bit . It's been 32 days since mc so I think af should show up soon ... I'm not really sure how long you wait for af after a MC..

It definitely could be a new pregnancy Rhi rhi! How many days ago did you DTD? The quickest way to know for sure would be to go get blood tests done.
Fingers crossed for you!

Thanks NDH .Dtd 15 days ago . How pathetic that I know that ahah. I mark it down on my calendar. Ttc habits hah.
I Don't think my doctor would bother sending me for s blood test. I did think 32 days is a long time for hcg to be so high as to show up on a test but after googling it seems that it can be normal for hcg to be hanging around at over 7 weeks !!!

I really have a feeling this is a new bfp! Keeping everything crossed for you!!!

Even if you misread the hpt two weeks ago it would still have to have been pretty close to negative to be mistaken for negative. Two weeks later it wouldn't be dark enough to register on a hpt from residual hcg. Just sayin' :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->