Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

You guys are more optimistic than me. Thank you =)

I really think I just screwed up the hpt by using crappy urine or something(like mid day pee lol) It would be amAzing to get pregnant this soon though! But with only doing "it" once and with the unlikely hood that I even ovulated at all I'm still not convinced. We concieved our last pregnancy(recent MC) after only dtd one that month also. imagine doing that twice in a row.. we share our room with a 13 month old if anyone is wondering why we are so "boring" haha .

babylove yay for negative test the only time you want to see one tcc, good luck catching that rainbow

Rhi_Rhi1 I think you need to test more I agree with NDH good luck :hugs:

Rhi rhi I'm so excited for you to test again!!

It took a really long time for tests to go negative with my first mc but they were very obviously positive until they weren't - there was no up and down.

Fxed this is a new bean for you :hugs: we conceived our last one with only dtd once that month too. It happens!

Congrats babylove!! I'm just waiting to ovulate over here. I have super short periods so this part is so long. If I got a BFP this time around baby would be due on the 14th of January. My birthday is the 15th Kinda crazy

Oh man! I thought I'd take a couple tests to make sure still negative and they are bfps again! Albeit faint but definitely there. So frustrating I really thought that was my bfn the other day :cry: feeling sad now as I just want to move forward!!!

Rhi, FX it's a new bfp!!! I have a really good feeling that it is :thumbup:
How exciting :happydance:

I know wish I hadn't tested and was just walking around oblivious! Perhaps I'll just pretend it didn't happen :wacko:

Rhi - are you testing again today?? Now there's a bfp I want to see!!!

I had to dash out really early this morning so didn't have a chance I peed in a pot though lol and it's still in the bathroom hahah. I wonder if if will be okay to use it later ? Wonder if it dilutes whilst sat there.... How gross do I sound lmao. Least it's not a stool sample hahah

Haha Rhi! I confess I have left my pee in a cup for later many times! In fact there's one waiting for me at home as in my rush to get to work I forgot to get rid of it! Opps!!

nope sorry guys! BFN! stark white.. no room for error this time. How cruel was that ?! haha. So i suppose it has taken me 34 days just to get a bfn :( how long is it going to take to ovulate then ?! i had a positive ovulation test weeks ago! after i had the "negative" hpt it was obviously reading the hcg hormones. ffs :(

Yeah it does. i just feel mehhh. I didn't expect to be pregnant tbh, i'm disheartened that i'm only just getting negative hpts :( 34 days seems like such a long time. especially when i had a scan the day after mc and it confirmed everything had passed.

Well now i suppose opks will work then ? or am i waiting for af now ?! seeing as it has been 5 weeks already! So confusing. I kept thinking "aslong as i'm pregnant by october" preferably in the 2nd tri then i will "feel" okay but it's getting so unlikely!
Can't get back any of this lost time :(

I'm so sorry :( it seemed so promising.

Good morning ladies! Hope everyone is doing well. I havent commented in here in quite some time, but I've been keeping up with the reading!

I do have a question though. I had positive OPK's for two full days (morning, afternoon, and evening on Monday and Tuesday). This morning (Wednesday) its negative. When is your best guess that I ovulated?
Unfortunately there was no BD'ing yesterday (Tuesday) which is when I probably ovulated, right? We did on Fri, Sun, Mon, and this morning though...

Ugh Ajarvis that sucks my first cycle after d&c went on forever esp after not ovulating before that dragged a death.

Rhi rhi so sorry Hun :hugs: sorry Hun have you detected any ovulation since the loss. Sometimes I can't keep up with bnb xx

Good morning ladies! Hope everyone is doing well. I havent commented in here in quite some time, but I've been keeping up with the reading!

I do have a question though. I had positive OPK's for two full days (morning, afternoon, and evening on Monday and Tuesday). This morning (Wednesday) its negative. When is your best guess that I ovulated?
Unfortunately there was no BD'ing yesterday (Tuesday) which is when I probably ovulated, right? We did on Fri, Sun, Mon, and this morning though...

Yes I would say Tuesday but definitely more than covered hunni.

Hope your ok

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"