Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

Thanks wanting - That is kind of what I thought too.
Hoping Mon night BD'ing session had a lot of good swimmers! ;)

So sorry sis4us :hugs:

Af arrived yesterday, cd 34 I think. I guess we're now kind of ttc. Really hope the hospital call about my rubella immunity this week! I'll be really cheesed off if we miss another month for no reason

Oh boy Rhi! I'm on cd20 and I thought that was frustrating!! Hoping something happens soon for you!!! Do you think you've O'd yet? :hugs:

I thought I ovulated two weeks ago! After my hpt went negative(or so I thought at the time) I started using opks and got very bold positives. Now I'm just think they were picking up the hcg that the test somehow managed to miss .. I'm as confused as ever. Used and opk yesterday and was about half way there ... Bit stronger today but opks are temperamental things. Sometimes they get progressively darker sometimes not.. I think I have to wait for af now tbh

I am so confused this cycle! I have always ovulated by cd 14/15 like clockwork. Today is cd 15 but my chart is still showing nothing and I decided to check with an opk today and nothing (low fertility). So frustrating!

That's annoying ... Maybe your cycle will be longer this month . I ovulate around day 20. Make sure you keep testing!

Yeah, I wasn't planning on testing this month but now I will be because I want to know when the heck it will happen! Lol, this has seriously never happened to me before.

I am so confused this cycle! I have always ovulated by cd 14/15 like clockwork. Today is cd 15 but my chart is still showing nothing and I decided to check with an opk today and nothing (low fertility). So frustrating!

I know what you mean, I always ovulate between cd16-20... But this cycle I ovulated between cd21-23! Very frustrating, plus my temps are all over the place...ugh :dohh:

I actually ran out of tests. I don't want to pay supermarket prices and internet cheapies will take a week to arrive. besides after having a super light positive followed by a negative there is no chance. Least iknow the hcg is all gone now. My boobs are burning so I think that can be a sign of af ? So maybe this weekend :)

Rhi rhi my cycle was so infuriating after my miscarriage it was then prolonged and ended up with a d&c anyway and my temps were all over the place and I got a peak twice a week apart and temps didn't confirm ovulation so I don't think I did ovulate and then I think the following month I had a short LP :blush: I hope your af comes soon Hun

Lil pixie I hope you don't have to waste another month xx

Hi ladies! Just checking in. I've been away. Sorry to read about all the frustrations. Ugh. I feel you. I feel this whole Ttc/ pregnancy thing is just a bunch of frustration lol. They should warn you about THIS in school. It's no fun at all.

No. No fun at all :hugs: this thread has really died off? Who is still about? Have alot of the original ladies left after having bfps ?

Well I finally got my period today. Well an hour ago actually haha. So I should now hopefully ovulate in the nearish futur. :) yayyy

I'm still here! Had bfns the last few days then tested today as its 3 weeks post mc and thats what they said to do....and I got faint bfps!! So not sure what's going on now!!

Sorry af came, but glad she did as well if you know what I mean! Fx for your next cycle!!! :hugs:

Well at least she's finally here. How lame she kept you waiting so long in suspense.

AF came two weeks ago here, but I'm on a break for a coupe months trying not to pay attention to Ov etc.
After seeing the nauropath earlier in the week it seems like I have a thyroid condition (hypo seems most likely based on my symptoms) caused by leaky gut, and as a result of the leaky gut as well my iron and zinc are low as I'm not absorbing nutrients properly. So I'm on a break while I heal my gut, which the naturopath thinks is likely hand in hand with the mcs as well.
I see the GP tomorrow for bloodwork to verify the thyroid and iron, and will ask for them to check for mthfr as well. And schedule a pap. NAturopath wants me to have one sooner than later - its only been a year and a half since last one but better to do it before I'm pregnant again.

Rhi rhi- at least now you know everything is getting back to normal and you have a fresh new start for ttc this month. Good luck!

Afm, I'm cd11. I'm trying the SMEP plan this month, so we started that on cd8. Pre mc I usually ovulated between cd14 and cd16, so it will be interesting to see what happens this month. I can tell I need to increase my water intake. Thinking about getting some pre-seed today. I'm not super hopeful for a BFP this month. I feel like it would be a miracle to get pregnant again the first month, so I'm trying to think of it as practice run for next month...but I'm still crossing my fingers for a surprise BFP.

NDH ask them to test u for MTHFR I had the same issues and I'm Hymogenous MTHFR!! It's just a blood test and if u have it it can cause MCs! Better to know just in case if they will test ya!! ;)

AFM I think AF is finally on her way out and Metformin have been ok do far and I feel my Ovaries churning!! FXFX

I haven't left, I was just away for 10 days. I don't feel I know anyone on here anymore though....it has gotten super quiet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->