Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

Ninja - I agree, ntnp is the way to go sometimes (as hard as it is). It's crazy how different your temps are from last month though lol.

NDH - sorry about af, UGH. It's so frustrating when they change on us after mc.

Ninja - I agree, ntnp is the way to go sometimes (as hard as it is). It's crazy how different your temps are from last month though lol.

NDH - sorry about af, UGH. It's so frustrating when they change on us after mc.

Yeah, I was reading on FF that apparently temp fluctuate more when you ovulate later than usual. That's prob why

Good morning!
Is there any room for a new member here? I am currently TTC again after a MMC on the 1st of this month.
At the moment I feel like I belong in the TTC after loss section and would like to join a busier thread to get to know some new ladies in the same situation. Xx

So I haven't been around cause I haven't been really "trying" my temping has been all over the place. But have crosshairs SBD think I did BD right tim . Even according to ewcm et . So during at 4dpo and also recently unemploye . So not sure if getting pregnant this go around is a good idea or no . Only time will tell. Within the next 10 days I guess. Good luck to all.

Frick I was supposed to NOT get pregnant this month. I'm only CD 22 and already got a strong line. Its definitely not residual HCG as March 30 I had a blood test of 2.

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a175/Roshinda/033_zpsktrpds4c.jpg

Oh goodness NDH! When do you think you might have ovulated? That was fast! Hoping for the best, can't wait to hear an update.

:hugs: NDH. I know you have been through a lot and I really hope that this ends up working out for you. Fingers tightly crossed for you.

On that note, I am pregnant again as well, found out on Thursday. So happy and grateful but also very nervous because of what happened the last time.

If anyone is interested, we used the SMEP and Preseed and DH and I both took Zinc and Maca Root (and I fed DH Folate as well).

Welcome Teeny!

No idea when I ovulated, but I'd guess to be at least 10dpo, but dh would have had to have had swimmers hanging around for a whole week in that case as we only DTD on CD 5 and 16, so I could be 12-13 dpo...

I'm not a fan of first trimester ultrasound especially, but I'm going to book a scan for around 4 weeks as my sister is coming for a visit at time end of May and if I have a baby with a heartbeat I'd like to tell my whole family together. Will also find out in the morning if I need to go on thyroid medication. If I wasn't pregnant I would just wait for my diet changes to have an effect on my thyroid but after 3 losses I just don't want to take that chance.

Frick I was supposed to NOT get pregnant this month. I'm only CD 22 and already got a strong line. Its definitely not residual HCG as March 30 I had a blood test of 2.

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a175/Roshinda/033_zpsktrpds4c.jpg

Amazing !!!! Congrats :) .... I don't even ovulate until CD 20 lmao.

A huge congratulations NDH, what a shocker I'm guessing! That is a beautiful, unmistakable line. Xx

Congratulations NDH! That was super quick.

I don't think I've posted on this thread since the original time I popped by to introduce myself.

AF came this morning. Exactly five weeks after MC. Very bittersweet. A reminder of what I don't have yet it's nice to see my body in sync with how it should be.

Ajarvis -- Good to see you back! I hope your recent unemployment was by choice? I believe things happen for a reason, so hoping it all works out for you!

NDH - Congrats! :)

Natasha - bittersweet, but so good to know your body is back on track! Onwards and upwards!! :)

fitmama, i think your announcement got missed - congrats! so excited that you got your bfp this month :)

ndh, congrats as well. i hope this one is your rainbow :)

cd 9 for me today - sex starts tonight, lol. trying not to stress about everything, so hopefully that will work.

Very shocking indeed. I don't know what I'm supposed to feel yet but mostly its just dumbfounded. Who ever thought after it took me more than two years to conceive my first that I would end up one of those crazy fertile Merytle's who just has to look at her hubby and get pregnant. Now I just have to keep this one...

I know I said last time I was dome with ICs and early testing and would only use one proper test after AF was late. But under these circumstances I've changed my tune and I'm ordering another 20 ICs and I'm going to test twice a day until I get a scan around 8 weeks :haha: Another thing I didn't want to do but under the circumstances I need to see a heartbeat (dear God please let there be a heartbeat...) So I'll compromise with a scan in about 4 weeks.

I've had some more dark brown/red spotting incidences today too - initially it was almost black it was terrifying. But there's not much and it seems like old blood and midday and late evening lines were just as strong as with FMU so all I can do is hope for the best. Can I please just order another pregnancy with no bleeding at all? I'll take the bleeding as long as this one sticks though...

Oh yes congrats as well to you too fit mama - that's 3 in a matter of days!

Natasha I'm sorry AF came as a reminder, but glad that you now know where you stand for a fresh start :hugs:

Jtink good luck with the not stressing and enjoy this part of the cycle ;)

Congrats NDH and Fitmama! I hope these are sticky for you both!!

AFM witch got me yesterday. On to May cycle!

Hoping these BFPs are good luck for this thread! Can't wait to see who will be lucky in May!

Good morning!
Is there any room for a new member here? I am currently TTC again after a MMC on the 1st of this month.
At the moment I feel like I belong in the TTC after loss section and would like to join a busier thread to get to know some new ladies in the same situation. Xx

well come and hope your journey to a rainbow is short :hugs:

:hugs: NDH. I know you have been through a lot and I really hope that this ends up working out for you. Fingers tightly crossed for you.

On that note, I am pregnant again as well, found out on Thursday. So happy and grateful but also very nervous because of what happened the last time.

If anyone is interested, we used the SMEP and Preseed and DH and I both took Zinc and Maca Root (and I fed DH Folate as well).

Welcome Teeny!

Huge congrats hope baby is a sticky one :happydance:

NDH so happy for you as well, glad your getting a scan and I am praying this baby is supper sticky and the spotting goes and stays away!

So sorry for anyone that Af showed up for esp the first one after a loss it is such a rollercoaster of emotions :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->