Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

Sunshine unfortunately not. But I wanted a new job anyway . So everything happens for a reason. Congrats fitmama and ndh!!

Hiya girlies,

I'm new too! I was in 'TTC after loss' group but my mc was in Feb and am now on third cycle so wanted to join a busier thread.

My first AF came exactly 5weeks after mc (which was fairly heavy) now I have just finished the most bizarre AF-incredibly light (TMI-only when I wipe and then last day of flow a little to stain a panty liner) so wondering what that was-it was brown and dark sometimes and then sometimes red but very scanty. It was horrid as it was a close reminder of how my mc started😔

Now just starting 3rd cycle so fingers crossed and baby dust to all you girlies wishing for a rainbow baby💜

My first af after mc started out very typically. Lasted three days with day two being heavy etc. But it's been almost two weeks now and I'm still spotting.

Got my appointment for the clinical trial through for this Friday but I think I may ov before then. We can't try because I'm not sure if I'm having the rubella vaccine and if I am I can't get pregnant for three months.

Spoke to the dr today about my anxiety. She said my issues were too severe to just give me pills and has referred me to a psychologist. She did say to go right back if I want pills but I'm not feeling that at all.

I thought I was doing the right thing but now I feel like they're gonna come and steal son :cry:

God I'm such a mess.

Hey everyone

I tried the stay away approach as much as I can in the 2ww and I didn't work af is here :(

I put this on the fb group what you all think?

Thoughts please? I'm upping my Maca to 4x750mg to ovulation and taking 50mg of bcomplex for my second part of 2ww spotting. I'm really considering ntnp this month is it a good idea? I would then have to reset my monitor from scratch when I did go back to it. On first month it always misses the peak? If it is a good idea do I still use the preseed?

I hope everyone is well. Congrats on bfp fitmama and ndh. I must catch up! Back to work tonight after 9 days off boo!

Xxx

My first af after mc started out very typically. Lasted three days with day two being heavy etc. But it's been almost two weeks now and I'm still spotting.

Got my appointment for the clinical trial through for this Friday but I think I may ov before then. We can't try because I'm not sure if I'm having the rubella vaccine and if I am I can't get pregnant for three months.

Spoke to the dr today about my anxiety. She said my issues were too severe to just give me pills and has referred me to a psychologist. She did say to go right back if I want pills but I'm not feeling that at all.

I thought I was doing the right thing but now I feel like they're gonna come and steal son :cry:

God I'm such a mess.

Hun I feel for you message me any time my anxiety was through the roof. That was my first worry but at no point did they take my daughter away from me. I had severe pnd borderline PPP hallucinations of wanting to harm my daughter the only thing they considered was admitting me and Erin into hospital together but luckily it didn't get to that point. Referral is a good thing believe it or not they don't do counselling here they shoved me pills so in order to get treatment I would have had to have done something to myself or Erin :wacko:

I hope your ok xxx

Hi guys! It's been a long time since I've been here... Af came at 6 weeks post d&c and now it seems I'm pregnant... Again. Got a bfp on Sunday and since then- freaking out completely. I'm scared of a chemical, miscarriage or baby being sick again. I'm so scared I can't think of anything else. Dh are very cautious about saying the word 'pregnant'. I did a blood test today after getting upset over progression. Now I'll spend the whole day wondering. I'm just so tired.

Hi guys! It's been a long time since I've been here... Af came at 6 weeks post d&c and now it seems I'm pregnant... Again. Got a bfp on Sunday and since then- freaking out completely. I'm scared of a chemical, miscarriage or baby being sick again. I'm so scared I can't think of anything else. Dh are very cautious about saying the word 'pregnant'. I did a blood test today after getting upset over progression. Now I'll spend the whole day wondering. I'm just so tired.

Kipod massive congrats!!!

I am newly pregnant again too and know how you feel. My baby was also sick (severe fetal megacystis) so I'm also terrified of something like that happening again...or of not even getting that far in the first place.

I hope you have a happy, healthy and stress free 9 months.

Congrats kipod and fitmama!

I haven't been around for a bit... Work has been crazy and I decided to start training for the Queen City half marathon. (Already feeling a little like death, but it's fun! Haha) I don't have high hopes for our chances this cycle, though. DH and I have decided it is just easier to go the ntnp route and I feel a lot more at ease for it. Now I am just a sitting duck, waiting for AF to come because Ov came later than usual so I don't know when to expect her. I am guessing she should be here by the weekend.

Same here, just a sitting duck. My temps were a bit wonky and FF gave me cross hairs indicating that I ov'd about 3 days later than I thought I did, so I'm pretty sure we missed it this month even though we were kind of trying SMEP. Boo! I'm just ready to get on with next month already. My opks finally came in, so hopefully we will have a better shot with SMEPing in May.

hey ladies, hope all is well!

jarvis, so sorry about your job, but i'm sure it will all work out as it's supposed to. frustrating in the mean time. :(

decided to do opk's this month, just to record how long my luteal phase is, when i ovulate, etc. finally got a + opk today, and so that brings me back to before the mc - i usually ovulate on CD 13 or so, and have an 11 day luteal phase. (i always have had that 11 day luteal phase, even before i got pg with my son) so it's good to know that it looks like my body has gone back to it's pre-mc state. hopeing this month is the one! i am so done with ttc. i hate it!

Still a sitting duck... No signs of at yet and temps are going up again after a dip at 9 dpo. According to FF, af should be here tomorrow. It's a little weird cuz since the mc, my af signs have been nausea and sore bs for two weeks. My cycle this month really has been messed up. Kind of looking forward to af coming and starting fresh again.

My temp dipped this morning too, 6dpo based on FF, 9dpo from the day I thought I had ov'd. Now it has me wondering because my temps did this when I got my last bfp. It's annoying because I really don't feel like there is a chance this month, but I'm seeing similarities that are toying with my emotions.

I feel the same way Ninja, I just want af to come on and start fresh for May.

I hear you, dandi. I don't feel like I have a chance at all this month but I am left confused at the moment. Kind of frustrating.

Agree, I think your chart looks good too Ninja.

From a quick glance it actually looks a lot like Sunshine's post ovulation.

hey ladies, hope all is well!

jarvis, so sorry about your job, but i'm sure it will all work out as it's supposed to. frustrating in the mean time. :(

decided to do opk's this month, just to record how long my luteal phase is, when i ovulate, etc. finally got a + opk today, and so that brings me back to before the mc - i usually ovulate on CD 13 or so, and have an 11 day luteal phase. (i always have had that 11 day luteal phase, even before i got pg with my son) so it's good to know that it looks like my body has gone back to it's pre-mc state. hopeing this month is the one! i am so done with ttc. i hate it!

Glad things are returning to normal. I really hope this is your month too!

Had my hospital visit with the trial people today and I've got to have the rubella vaccination. That means no ttc for three months :cry: August is forever away and there'll be no hope of me getting a bfp before my would be due date now.

I can't help with charts I'm afraid ladies, it goes completely over my head :dohh: why do you think there is no chance this month?

Had my hospital visit with the trial people today and I've got to have the rubella vaccination. That means no ttc for three months :cry: August is forever away and there'll be no hope of me getting a bfp before my would be due date now.

I can't help with charts I'm afraid ladies, it goes completely over my head :dohh: why do you think there is no chance this month?

Naww :( That sucks!

I'm desperate too "beat" my due date aswell :( :hugs: Fingers crossed you get super lucky in august !!

Oh drat Pixie! How frustrating! 3 months seems like forever, but it really will be here sooner than you think. You could still get a bfp by October though, it could happen. Sending fertile vibes your way, hoping that you end up getting a bfp as soon as you can start trying again. I hope you're going to stick around during your wait. :hugs:

I don't know if you were asking me, ninja, or both, but as for me, I don't think there is a chance this month because I think I mistimed ovulation. I had planned on using opks this month since we trying smep, but my Clearblue digi opk was faulty and they had to send me a replacement. The replacement didn't get here soon enough so we just had to wing it based on my pre-mc cycles and my cm. I had my regular ov temp dip (significant) on cd 14 and that along with my cm made me think that I had ovulated, but then 3 days later I had another slight dip and fertility friend thinks I ovulated on cd 17. We didn't bd around cd 17, so I think we missed it. I guess there's always a chance, but I just really don't think so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->