Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Yay Rachel!!! I am so excited for you! I'm sure it feels so good to see the word "pregnant" on that digi :) I was also surprised that you tested so early and was going to ask the same thing Kara did! lol I'm glad you tested! Was this month #2 of clomid? CD 5-9, right? Can't wait to see your high hcg levels and see them double! :happydance:

Seriously, who is doing the next thread??? If not one claims it by this afternoon then I will do it! lol

morgan just said she would do it, we just need a name

Rachel- I am so freaking happy right for you! :happydance:

NoGreaterLove- I'm sorry it's taken you so long to get your bfp. It is so hard to be patient when it comes to this. You will get your bfp and we will all celebrate with you! :hugs:

No AF still... 2 more provera pills to go so it should be soon! :thumbup:

Thats the one of the things I love about the girls on this site, always supportive and sincerely happy for others bfp! Even if there is a bit of jealousy involved it is always a happy thing. In fb if someone has a baby thing I usually get kinda jealous and go on a hating spree :haha: Granted I don't know their story of ttc but a few times it has been accidental or what have you.

I've started one already, I think Morgan called August :)

I had blood draw Tuesday but they're backed up so i'm not going to worry about it.

No AF still... 2 more provera pills to go so it should be soon! :thumbup:[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I hope that AF shows soon. You are one patient woman, I think I would pull my hair out waiting for her.

Oh, I've had my moments where I would get super mad and curse out my body. It was like ' Dammit body why won't you f****** work right! Just start my damn period already! GAH!' :haha:

I'd like you all to know that I'm super behind today. I just realized that today is August 1st. I thought I had another day of July. Doh

oh hun at least it's not below coverline, so still ok so far, hoping that you get your bfp or af shows so at least you'll know what's up
Thanks. Still not getting any lower backaches which is usually the sign that she's on her way. Hoping that tomorrows temp will go back up, but not going to hold my breath. Whatever happens, happens. Just want to know whether I should be ordering more fertilitea, hpts and opks...

I didn't temp, didnt opk. Though I did take one or two during our sex weekend. We bd eod and bd the day of ovulation. Then I just got busy painting, moving, cleaning. Didnt even look at ff until 8 dpo so I didn't know where I was in my cycle until 8 dpo. The only reason I tested was bc I picked up a few tests to use later and thought what the hell...I took clomid 50 mg cd5-9. The first month I took it 3-7. I just had my labs drawn...

Lol just got back from my lunch break.. Can I start the new thread now?! And what should I name it?! Come on people!

I am So.Bored. at work today. anyone want to come entertain me? We need to step up the chattiness here!

ME TOO! Lol I WENT HOME on my lunch break that's how bad it is Amanda. DH and I went and picked up some awesome new patio furniture and tiki torches from Target (shoutout to Waves!!! ;)) And I GOOGLED our directtv movie schedule for the night so I know what's on, ridiculous!!! Lol.

Okay so I need someone to shoot me a name.. pick from the marvelous ones we dreamed up the other day!

Little spawns will soon exist, with BFP's in August!
or
Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPS that we want!

Come on you can do it.. just pick one or the other.. then we can get this show on the road.. Lol.

or

Come on you can do it.. just say on or the other.. then we can get this show on the road.. Lol.
I like the second one.

Ash, did you have a blood draw today? or are you having to wait?

Waiting until Tuesday, but if AF shows by then I'll probably cancel my apt

Crossing my fingers for you! What CD are you on?
CD45 :? I've officially been on this cycle longer than I was pregnant :cry:

or

Come on you can do it.. just say on or the other.. then we can get this show on the road.. Lol.
I like the second one.

Ash, did you have a blood draw today? or are you having to wait?

Waiting until Tuesday, but if AF shows by then I'll probably cancel my apt

Crossing my fingers for you! What CD are you on?
CD45 :? I've officially been on this cycle longer than I was pregnant :cry:

I like the second one, too!

And Ugh. That is so annoying. I really hope you figure out what is going on soon.

Okay then 2nd one it is!! Thanks Kara (I think?) for your rhyming skills.. Will update w/ new link!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->